Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Is conceive plus a tablet supplement? I was wondering what the best prenatals were. I am still taking the pregnacare I had when I was pregnant as I never got round to getting any others and I obviously wanted to keep on with the folic acid.

@ Flip, do you def rate conceive plus over preseed then?

@ Mrs Miggins, I have only seen really ewcm once, right at the very beginning, and first time we start ttc, since then only ever wet, or nothing at all on clomid. Super confusing, I just to get back to something normalish so I can feel like I am getting somewhere.

xxx

Hi girls. Just checking in briefly to say still no AF and no more spotting, but didn't test today as I suspect she will show tomorrow when she is due. Temps a bit lower again this morning, but FF has increased my pregnancy estimator score from 61 to 73. Go figure!

Obviously, I have googled like mad, and found some charts with dips which still result in pregnancy, and some people who got implantation dips and bleeding this late, but I am not hopeful to be honest. Will buy some new sticks for CBFM while I am out today and onwards and upwards to next cycle. Sadly, I am now out of my supposed 3 month post miscarriage fertility boost (much good it did me) so chances are now even more remote than before I guess at my grand old age, with our known fertility issues :(

Is conceive plus a tablet supplement? I was wondering what the best prenatals were. I am still taking the pregnacare I had when I was pregnant as I never got round to getting any others and I obviously wanted to keep on with the folic acid.

No its a lube, like preseed. Pregnacare do a special preconception tablet but the regular one is fine too.

No it's a sperm friendly lubricant, like Pre-seed.

I'm taking the Pregnacare Conception and I've got DH on the Wellmans Conception too. I did take the Sanatogen Pro-natal for years because it was cheaper but I think the Pregnacare is better - there's a bit on their website that shows you what they have in it compared to other brands. You can get it with Omega 3 but I just buy Boots own because it's a bit cheaper, especially if you buy it when their 3 for 2 offers are on.

Emum, do you mind me asking how old you are? I got pregnant last time on cycle 4 after my first mc and I am 38 so don't lose faith. And you never know, Flo hasn't reared her head yet. Still keeping fingers crossed for you.
Thanks for the advice re prenatals. Almost time for work, boo hiss.

Emum, do you mind me asking how old you are? I got pregnant last time on cycle 4 after my first mc and I am 38 so don't lose faith. And you never know, Flo hasn't reared her head yet. Still keeping fingers crossed for you.
Thanks for the advice re prenatals. Almost time for work, boo hiss.

I am older :( I was 43 last week.

That's nothing emum I have spoken to loads of 43 year old + women on here and they are successfully pregnant. It just might take a little longer to get pregnant as there *may* be a higher percentage of eggs which won't fertilise but there will certainly be some that will.

Faye just a tip but you might need to read between the lines at the risk of me being too graphic. I use Conceive Plus and put it on dh's w*lly as spit kills :spermy: Hope that's not tmi for anyone! :xmas13: Oh and I put plenty on. I go through one tube per cycle and use the most around the time of ov. Dh finds it cold and doesn't like it so much :-({|=: but I slap it on and laugh!! If you were feeling nice though you could warm it up in between your hands and tell OH that it is a special thing for extra sensitiveness or something! :muaha:

mrs migg pregnacare plus (with the omega) tablets are definitely the best thing to take.

Thanks for the lube tips filipenko, I might buy some Conceive Plus to use this cycle. Using it your way, rather than inserting it, will help get DH in the mood too :)

You're welcome = glad I have contributed something useful for a change! :smug: You can buy it from Boots but this month I got mine off Home and Health online (think it was slightly cheaper)

Faye just a tip but you might need to read between the lines at the risk of me being too graphic. I use Conceive Plus and put it on dh's w*lly as spit kills :spermy: Hope that's not tmi for anyone! :xmas13: Oh and I put plenty on. I go through one tube per cycle and use the most around the time of ov. Dh finds it cold and doesn't like it so much :-({|=: but I slap it on and laugh!! If you were feeling nice though you could warm it up in between your hands and tell OH that it is a special thing for extra sensitiveness or something! :muaha:

Hahahaha.. this just made me LOL at work :rofl:

Very good tip tho Fil :thumbup:

Fili - you do make me laugh!! Nice to smile at work today it has been extra busy.

I used preseed a couple of times last month but no where near the 'dose' they recommend and they give you an applicator to get it up near the cervix, I think my OH just thought I was REALLY in the mood!!:blush:

I read on a few threads that the pregnacare plus had altered some peoples cycles (due to the DHA I think) so it kind of put me of it a bit.

Glad I could make you both laugh! If only our OH's knew what we said about them! :haha:

interesting about the dha, in what way does it change the cycle pink?

Made me giggle as well!!! The pregnacare with the omega is what I'm taking at the mo so I'll stick with those. We are Brazilian waxing training today, so that'll be a bit of a treat for OH later......

PINKSMART, your chart is coming along nicely. And I have a VIP membership, it is worth it as you can switch to Preg tracker as ICKLE mentioned.

MRSMIGG, temps are pretty erratic during AF and quite honestly just a few days before OV, you have to see the pattern which may seem like is not there but is.... Hang in there.

FAYe, sorry you had a bad day :hugs:

EMUM, my FXD for your late BFP Hun! :dust:

As for the preseed, we use preseed and soft cups. I take alot of vitamins which also make up the fertility vitamins they sell in one dose. I also drink green tea, grapefruit juice and robitussin.... (you can read my journal for more details)

AFM...Stalk my chart.... CD17, Another donation in about 2 hours! 2 down 3 to go!!! CD17, CD18, CD20, and CD23 here we come!!! CM is looking good still and softcups are working lovely! Hoping I OV tonight or tomorrow! FXD! Until then...watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Hi mrsMM good luck with the donations! :dust: :dust:

I am on the red wine again already :wine: !! Just one small glass though. I am treating it like medicine as it's supposed to thin your blood! My present possible treatment plan (which could start as early as next weds) includes steroids (which very quickly make you fat) and possibly an intralipid drip treatment as soon as I get a bfp. This is a mixture of soy and fat on a drip. Lovely. I'll get my little black dress out for Christmas and... give it away to a charity shop then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->