Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

The drip is supposed to suppress your immune system and stop it attacking the pregnancy. I''ve heard a few success stories.

Good luck fili. The treatment sounds grim, but if your OH can cope with icy gloop slapped on his willy, I guess you have to step up to the plate :)

Gah, I hate this waiting. I know my temps look awful and that AF is almost certainly on her way but I just wish she would get on with it. Today I have had no spotting, my boobs are really sore, I feel nauseous but also starving hungry (to the extent I stopped in a cafe for a sandwich and bag of crisps for lunch, then walked to the tube to go home and by the time I got there, 10 minutes walk, I was ravenous again!) and tonight I was at someone's house for a meeting and was knocked backwards by the strong smell of cats and air freshener but no one else apparently noticed it) Had my temps not dipped so strongly, my hopes would still be well up there :( To add insult to injury, even though I have stopped recording any signs other than my temps, the spotting and CP, FF has upped my pregnancy indicator score from 61 to 79 overnight, despite the temp drop and bleeding.

yeah suppose that's true! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Those are really strong pregnancy symptoms aren't they? Also do you normally get sore bbs before af? How reliable is the FF?

Good luck fili. The treatment sounds grim, but if your OH can cope with icy gloop slapped on his willy, I guess you have to step up to the plate :)

Gah, I hate this waiting. I know my temps look awful and that AF is almost certainly on her way but I just wish she would get on with it. Today I have had no spotting, my boobs are really sore, I feel nauseous but also starving hungry (to the extent I stopped in a cafe for a sandwich and bag of crisps for lunch, then walked to the tube to go home and by the time I got there, 10 minutes walk, I was ravenous again!) and tonight I was at someone's house for a meeting and was knocked backwards by the strong smell of cats and air freshener but no one else apparently noticed it) Had my temps not dipped so strongly, my hopes would still be well up there :( To add insult to injury, even though I have stopped recording any signs other than my temps, the spotting and CP, FF has upped my pregnancy indicator score from 61 to 79 overnight, despite the temp drop and bleeding.

perhaps it's still too early to rule out your bfp then? I think you've got pretty strong signs there, but I did have the morning sickness which still baffles me now and got my af. It's a tricky one... I hope you do get a wonderful surprise tomorrow and it's pink and vertical not red and splodgy.

Had a great dinner :pizza: and :wine: feels like it's the weekend already. better start eating more healthily if i want a bfp in 2 weeks 2 days. Yes! 2.2 weeks it could be. 8 days till ov and then 8 days after that till i can start testing for real. :yipee: I have so much PMA for my BFP that today i :telephone: the clinic to book in for an appointment with our consultant on the 20th Dec when I *will* be 5 weeks... :loopy:

I hope you do get a wonderful surprise tomorrow and it's pink and vertical not red and splodgy.

:rofl:

Does that mean that, unusually for you, you are suggesting I :test: tomorrow morning? :D I managed to resist doing so today. I guess I could waste one of my crappy tests which I'm not going to use next month anyway, as otherwise they are just going to hit the bin unpeedupon.

I hope you do get a wonderful surprise tomorrow and it's pink and vertical not red and splodgy.

:rofl:

Does that mean that, unusually for you, you are suggesting I :test: tomorrow morning? :D I managed to resist doing so today. I guess I could waste one of my crappy tests which I'm not going to use next month anyway, as otherwise they are just going to hit the bin unpeedupon.

In my expert opinion, I wouldn't normally recommend testing but in this case we could probably make an exception. :amartass:

:saywhat: I still test when the blood's flowing!!!!...just to be doubly doubly sure. So yes definitely :test: am :test: midday: :test: pm And you can't waste a test like that emum, that's just a tragedy. :nope: Definitely test tomorrow, I'll be keeping my fingers, thumbs and toes tightly crossed for you!!!! Let's hope we see a temp sky rocket tomorrow too.

And Fil.. All sounds exciting and promising. And as for the weight gain, what's a few extra lbs! I'm loving the pma! I've also had a couple of glasses of red, my friend hijacked me after work for a couple. Not seen her for ages and it was really nice. Not had chance to poas today but I'll take my chances as only cd 8.

Happy me this morning! CBFM asked me for a stick and I got a high straight away so SMEP is on! Not even the fact that something went wrong when I was POAS and I got pee everywhere (on my hands, down my leg, on the floor, all over the toilet seat) could spoil my mood. :)

Morning all. I tried to write last night from my phone but it just wouldn't send.

Fili - great news about the drip/steroids etc. It'll be worth it!!

Ickle - YAY!! fab news about your CBFM. Get cracking on the SMEP!!!

It was my first day asking for a stick CD6, still low but I was expecting that. I woke up at 5.30 and went for a pee not remembering I would get asked to POAS today so technically not FMU when I did the test 5 minutes ago, hopefully that will still be okay.

MrsMM - good luck with the donations:dust:

MrsM - How are you, have you started opk's? How did the Brazilians go? :winkwink:

Emum - any news this morning? I'm still holding onto that hope for you.

Anyone having trouble getting into FF?

You should be ok Pinksmarties since it was only the first day. I've spent many a morning dancing round my bathroom while I wait for the monitor to tell me if it needs a stick or not and then while I get the stick out of the box and wrapper. At least now you know you'll be POAS every morning for the next 9 or 19 days :)

What am I looking out for on the used CBFM sticks. Today (1st day) I just had a blue line near the end of the stick. Is that the oestrogen line?

Aggghhh don't want to rant here as I know you ladies are prob sick to death of hearing me go on sometimes but just feel I need to let it out...
Feeling like total utter cr*p today and dont really know why. I have been trying to get really hopeful that we might have caught the egg this month - optimistic I know as I havnt even had my first af yet since MC. But today everything seems to have hit me like a tonne of bricks :(
It seems everyone around me is pregnant and as much as I'm trying I cant help but let it get to me and its brought me right down.
My cousin uploaded her 12w scan pic on FB last night (of which I am over the moon for her and her hubby as they are both sooo lovely and wanted this for a long time so its totally not a personal thing - I don't really know why I feel like this) and I just totally broke down when I saw it :cry: just cant help but think that should have been me uploading 12w pics this wk (I know this sounds really selfish and I feel even more terrible for thinking it) :( I would have been 12w on Sunday and was trying to keep myself busy to almost forget about it and BAM I feel back to square one all over again! Aggggghhhhhh I just cant see any end to this :nope:

So sorry looby. Facebook is hard at times like this. We've all been where you are now, and none of us thinks you are terrible or selfish. It's just how we all feel.

And if it helps, I'm not one of those pregnant women surrounding you. Still no Af yet, but BFN this morning. No idea what my temp has done thanks to DS2 losing my BBT for me :(

Hope this post having trouble with internet this morning.

Louby - please be gentle to yourself. It was very recent for your loss, you are still grieving and you will have bad days, like we all do. We understand. I have had to 'hide' a lot of people on FB at atm as a few people are pg and due in a few weeks or posting their baby pics. Seeing someone's scan will be incredibly difficult and only reminds you what should have been. Don't beat yourself up for feeling the way you do, the better days will increase and the bad days easier to work though. hugs

pinksmarties - I found this on another thread -

The darkest line is estrogen, this gets lighter as you approach OV.
The lighter line is LH (like on an OPK) and gets darker as you approach OV.

HTH

Loubyloumum - as someone else said, your loss is very recent so go easy on yourself. As happy as we are for others it's normal to be sad for ourselves and jealous and angry. You're not selfish, just normal.

I was still breaking down and crying my eyes out on a weekly basis until August about my loss (I m/c at the end of April). You're grieving and you can't put a time limit on how long it'll take you to go through it. :hugs:

hi ladies.. back in NZ on holiday and having a great time. hard being surrounded by babies tho DHs family is super fertile and there are loads of them everywhere haha. Anyway DH is still in London BAD timing.. this month was the first and only month ive ever had TONS of ewcm.. I used to wonder what people were on about. I hope its because I'm tkaing better care of myself and that when he gets back I will be good to concieve for keeps.

So ewcm on CD 17-20 and now CD 24 (thats early ov for me if so, been having 40-60 day cycles). Please pray for me guys that my body is sorted out, hubby is in for a treat when he gets here HAHA xxx

Love to everyone hope you are all staying strong x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->