Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

That's great news that your body is oving earlier Lola! Hope your DH gets there soon so you can jump him lol! I was wondering how you were getting on. Enjoy your holiday and keep us posted when you get a chance :)

Aggghhh don't want to rant here as I know you ladies are prob sick to death of hearing me go on sometimes but just feel I need to let it out...
Feeling like total utter cr*p today and dont really know why. I have been trying to get really hopeful that we might have caught the egg this month - optimistic I know as I havnt even had my first af yet since MC. But today everything seems to have hit me like a tonne of bricks :(
It seems everyone around me is pregnant and as much as I'm trying I cant help but let it get to me and its brought me right down.
My cousin uploaded her 12w scan pic on FB last night (of which I am over the moon for her and her hubby as they are both sooo lovely and wanted this for a long time so its totally not a personal thing - I don't really know why I feel like this) and I just totally broke down when I saw it :cry: just cant help but think that should have been me uploading 12w pics this wk (I know this sounds really selfish and I feel even more terrible for thinking it) :( I would have been 12w on Sunday and was trying to keep myself busy to almost forget about it and BAM I feel back to square one all over again! Aggggghhhhhh I just cant see any end to this :nope:

Hi Louby, really sorry to hear you are having such a crap time of things, pretty much mirroring my week so far. Dont feel like you have to get over ot and be fine straight away, I 100% understand, I would be 12 weeks next week, and had a hosp app scheduled in, every single meeting I went to on Monday mentioned pregnancy ... 3 of the women were pregnant and in other places people kept talking about it.

I just keep thinking that we were going to tell everyone at Christmas and now we cant, I just feel so so so sad, I keep being told it wont get better overnight, and I am sure it wont BUT we will get pregnant, we will, and have lovely fat babies. I promise

Lots of love :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Does anyone else track CP ... any confusion out there?? I seemed to be soft last week, now I am hard but no sign of ov ... maybe I was just soft as i was finishing the mc. Bloody hell, i wish i had tried to get pregnant years ago ;0(

Morning all,

Don't worry about feeling bad louby, it's really really hard. Just think though, you know you can have children so it's just a matter of time and probably not very long away. It's really rare to have more than 1 miscarriage. Hang in there. x x x :hugs:

Oh and I AVOID facebook like the plague!! My page has tumbleweed blowing in it.

Faye, no sorry I don't, bit squeamish about that for some reason.
Louby, yuck, so sorry you feel like this. We have all been through it though and feeling like this doesn't make you a bad person, it is quite normal. It DOES get easier I promise. The 12 week mark is horrible as it is so recent and should be a happy time. Instead we feel cheated and devastated.
Ickle, that's great news! Good luck with the cycle.
Pink, the Brazilian training was good ta, just a refresher for me as I had extra time off after having dd so had a couple of years out. Nice to get it all whipped off though!!!
Afm, gutted today, I have started bleeding again! I was just pottering about this morning and my pants felt soggy. I thought it was early in the cycle for watery cm but got a bit excited about it and got an opk, then when I went to the loo it was blood. I hoped it was just spotting but it is more like light flow. I'm devastated I really wanted this cycle to be as normal as possible so I could go for it. I always have really regular AF so this is very odd. Is it to do with Eric do you think?

mrs migg, cycles after mc's are rarely normal, it's not really to do with eric it's more related to the fact you have recently been pregnant. I have had a natural mc, a medical mc and an eric and all af's straight after the mc's were a bit weird - the bleeding not the cycle length or when i ov'd.

Does anyone else track CP ... any confusion out there?? I seemed to be soft last week, now I am hard but no sign of ov ... maybe I was just soft as i was finishing the mc. Bloody hell, i wish i had tried to get pregnant years ago ;0(

Sorry I can't help. I want to track CP but I just can't bend the right way to get my fingers in deep enough :(

Thank you for all your kind words today ladies :hugs: I guesws I need to try and be more honest with how im feeling instead of putting on the 'brave face' day in day out xx

Yeah I think letting yourself break down now and again, and getting out all of the hurt that you're feeling is really good for you. My DH used to try and comfort me and tell me that everything was going to be ok, but he realised that I just needed him to hold me and he even encouraged me to let it all out.

Yes it's really important to rant and cry. My whole life revolves around avoiding babies and pregnant women. For example I go swimming really early in the morning and i have near enough quit my job as a primary school teacher (after 10 years). I am just hoping and praying I get successfully pregnant soon so i can get my life back...

Yes it's really important to rant and cry. My whole life revolves around avoiding babies and pregnant women. For example I go swimming really early in the morning and i have near enough quit my job as a primary school teacher (after 10 years). I am just hoping and praying I get successfully pregnant soon so i can get my life back...

Hi Flip, so sorry to hear about your work, I understand though, it must be so so hard! 2012 Babies are needed all round:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Faye - I am still getting to grips with CP, I'm not squeamish so I just in there and rummage about. It is more difficult than I though. Checked last night seemed quite high which I didn't think it would be. This morning (you are supposed to check same time each day but I was just curious this morning) and I could hardly find it to the extent I had to 'bare down' to feel it. Also I have very little hands and have to buy magic or childrens gloves so that doesn't help!!:blush:

I don't think it helps that I lie down to check, I might have to do it crouching down in the future.

MrsMig - I really need to get mine done. My bikini line hairs or 'spiders legs' as the hubby call them are beginning to get a bit carried away with themselves. No idea with the bleeding, as fili says it might not affect ov dates though. Hopefully it'll just a quick, short, one off bleed. Have you got a link to your temp chart? I like stalking everyone.

Lola - hope the holiday is going well. Fab news about the ewcm and shortened ov time, shame the OH still away. When will he arrive?

My dh has given me the most boring tasks to work on :sleep: :sleep: Really missing my job today :cry: but there's no way I am emotionally fit to do it! Can you imagine: "Morning children" then :cry: :cry: :hissy: :hissy: meeting :hissy: :hissy: :cry: Home PHEW!

I really wouldn't cope and anyway I would not want me teaching my child at the moment!!

EMUM HAS LOST HER BBT!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: What will she do?! Find out in the next installment of................... "Emum's Lost BBT"

Everyone, we need to help her or she might start getting ill. Suggestion 1. Could it be hidden amongst your son's toys?

EMUM HAS LOST HER BBT!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: What will she do?! Find out in the next installment of................... "Emum's Lost BBT"

Everyone, we need to help her or she might start getting ill. Suggestion 1. Could it be hidden amongst your son's toys?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Its that darn thermo fairy (THE EVIL TWIN OF THE BABY DUST FAIRY) if you look at my chart for this cycle she has had mine too. I found mine under the bed this morning.

I have been tracking cp forever now and I do it more or less each time I go to the loo. It can go from hard to soft and back again in one day that it quite normal. you just record your most fertile. The other thing of note is how open it is mine can be medium firm but open right up to the day or so before ov then it softens. Hope that makes some sense.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Its that darn thermo fairy (THE EVIL TWIN OF THE BABY DUST FAIRY) if you look at my chart for this cycle she has had mine too. I found mine under the bed this morning.

I have been tracking cp forever now and I do it more or less each time I go to the loo. It can go from hard to soft and back again in one day that it quite normal. you just record your most fertile. The other thing of note is how open it is mine can be medium firm but open right up to the day or so before ov then it softens. Hope that makes some sense.

evil twin :haha: Hope the baby dust fairy stays good! :dust:

Happy me this morning! CBFM asked me for a stick and I got a high straight away so SMEP is on! Not even the fact that something went wrong when I was POAS and I got pee everywhere (on my hands, down my leg, on the floor, all over the toilet seat) could spoil my mood. :)

Me too ickle!! The high i mean not the poas fiasco! :haha: We are exactly the same!

FILI, that is so hilarious... :haha:

YAY for SMEP beginning ICKLE! FXD:dust:

LOUBY, so sorry you were not having a good day, but as many on TTC boards here will tell you they do, I stay far away from FB as well!!! :wacko:

FXD for your OV LOLA!!! :dust:

FAYE, I check CP, I would definitely say that it is likely that it was soft because youw ere finishing MC. After being PG your Cervix changes some permanently so keep that in mind.

AFM...Stalk my chart.... CD18, Ok, donations are tiring me and my chart doesn't indicate OV yet, so, next donation is CD20, and CD23!!! Could have missed the surge with the OPK as my CM is now creamy, but my temp hasn't dropped so I will assume I am still fertile. Hoping I OV tonight! FXD! Until then...watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->