Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

It is am embarrassing and slightly tricky thing to get to terms with but as I have pcos it is one of the only ways we can tell. Its supposed to be lower in the evening, so high morning is good and a sign of impending OV, or so they say. Its just so tricky as the differences can sometimes only be slight. For 'normal' ov-ers its supposed to be the best and most reliable way of telling where you are in your cycle

During my preg, it was low all the time, it made me worry, although it can happen I guess.

As I am non-clomid reliant this cycle I am desp to see some proper signs and get me pregnant, I need something to focus on ;0( xx

I have PCOS too but so far the CBFM and temping seems to be doing the trick for pinpointing ov for me. I don't have much CM normally so I can't use that, but I'm hoping the EPO helps this cycle.

Normally temping can tell me, but only afterwards, and my cycles are never the same length, I have started EPO too, hope it works for us ;0)

Could someone open me a nice bottle of red and bring a hot water bottle please. AF is struggling to start. Am somewhere between spotting and light flow this afternoon but am calling this CD1 and starting my planning for the next cycle.

Could someone open me a nice bottle of red and bring a hot water bottle please. AF is struggling to start. Am somewhere between spotting and light flow this afternoon but am calling this CD1 and starting my planning for the next cycle.

:hugs::wine: I'm sending them now! Cuddle up with the water bottle and chill with wine and chocolate. When my Dad and Step mum visited last week I was so knackered that Friday I fell asleep on the settee with a hot water bottle while they made me tea!! I felt a bit guilty but it was what I needed.

Aww :hugs: af is so awful and even more so when we're all trying to avoid it! :hugs::hugs:

:flower:Poor emum no BBT and a horrible :witch: so here are some presents for you to cheer you up: :wine: :wine: :wine: :drunk: :munch: (chocolates) :pizza: :serenade: :hugs: :hugs: :flow: :flower: :comp: (B&B) :sleep:

And for your DH: :iron: :dishes: :hangwashing: :laundry: :cake: :iron: :dishes:
:hangwashing: :laundry: :cake:

Enjoy!

EMUM HAS LOST HER BBT!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: What will she do?! Find out in the next installment of................... "Emum's Lost BBT"

Everyone, we need to help her or she might start getting ill. Suggestion 1. Could it be hidden amongst your son's toys?

Could someone please pour Fili a glass of red out of that bottle that has been opened for me!

WOOOHHOOOO! Emum has found her BBT just where fili suggested it might be. But not her debit card sadly so hubby still has to do the Tampax walk of shame on his way home from work. Jolly good job he is a new man!

So, PMA hat on, I can start temping from tomorrow which will officially be CD1 I guess as I didn't wake up to full flow today, even though FF is saying that is today. If I follow the same pattern as last month (and my periods are pretty regular) I should ovulate on the Monday before my OH leaves for a business trip to India for a week on the following Wednesday (so we have a margin of error) with AF due again on 20 December. So either I will have a BFP just before Christmas which will be awesome, but if I don't I can enjoy some wine over the holiday period with a clear conscience knowing I am not pregnant and not in the 2ww. And if I then conceived the following month, the new baby would be due around the same time as my last baby was born, so all my maternity clothes will be the right size in the right season (OK the last one is clutching at straws a bit, but work with me here)

Emum, boo and hiss to the witch. You do deserve wine.
Pink, I will try to wrestle the laptop off stepson tonight and put a link to my chart so you can stalk. My temps follow a similar line to Fils but I think I am slightly warmer. If you know what I mean! I have cbfm envy. Regarding my bleeding, I have cast my mind back and seem to remember that my first AF after my natural mc lasted longer than they usually do as well. It just threw me by stopping for a few days. Got a very faint line on my opk today however so time to start poas 3 times a day. Hooray!

Hurray to 3 x a day poas opk-ing! I have mine all stuck on my paper again, but i ran out of Sellotape and Pritt stuck them then DH moved the paper and some fell off. But really they all looked so similar so hasn't made too much of a difference.

Given up the yam this time round as it's too expensive and disgusting and too time consuming to prepare.

That all sounds perfect emum, I hope it works out that way! But drinking conscience free is good too.

Yeah i thought so, how exciting! We're all going to be cool calm and collected in a week and a half aren't we?

Yeah i thought so, how exciting! We're all going to be cool calm and collected in a week and a half aren't we?

And largely MIA thos weekend and early ext week I would think :D. Will I be here talking to myself?

Ha ha emum! Well speaking for myself I only need a :spermy: donation am and pm around those times so 20 mins tops altogether and then i'll be back :comp: discussing 'symptoms' at 1dpo! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->