Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Definately getting old. I have just bought 1 blue and 1 pink 7 day pill boxes for mine and OH vitamins!!

I will be here too ladies waiting to ov in a week and a half. X

Right, rare laptop time, just trying to suss out how to put up a link to my chart.

Wouldn't it be marvellous if we all got our bfps at the same time?

:rofl::rofl:

Amazon is my new best friend atm!! Also got some maca for the OH to help him cope with the modified CBFM / SMEP!

Nope, can't figure it out. I thought it would be as simple as copying and pasting a link to the address but that doesn't seem to look right. Can anyone help?

:dohh:Nope, can't figure it out. I thought it would be as simple as copying and pasting a link to the address but that doesn't seem to look right. Can anyone help?

MrsMig - in FF click on Sharing (along the top)then a third way down box Charting Home page click on Set Up. Go through that set up and at the end it will give a long code a bit like web address which you can then copy and put into your signature.

It would be amazing! I will stop rambling away to myself now... did that link I posted direct anyone to my chart? If so I will copy it to my signature. I would quite like to have a fancy link like Pink's, but I have the technical skills of an earthworm so I can't see it happening...:growlmad:

Hi Ladies :hi:

I promised i would always return back to this thread (as OP) to update you all...and i am.... well im happy to say today i am 24 weeks pregnant and my baby is viable. I do not take a single second of this pregnancy for granted and i know how extremely lucky i have been this time.

I am always popping on here just checking for new BFPs etc and can only send you all massive :hugs: and 1million pots of baby dust :)

Much love to you all xXxXx go get those BFPs! XxXxXxX

That's lovely news and thank you for sharing with us! All the very best... and thanks for the thread, it has helped me through an appalling few weeks.

It would be amazing! I will stop rambling away to myself now... did that link I posted direct anyone to my chart? If so I will copy it to my signature. I would quite like to have a fancy link like Pink's, but I have the technical skills of an earthworm so I can't see it happening...:growlmad:

Nope just opened up FF and my chart came up not yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->