Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hi Firsttimer - fab picture and post, brought a tear to my eye but in a nice 'I am soooo pleased for you' kinda way! Enjoy the next few months!

Thanks first timer and thanks for a great thread!! So pleased everything is going well for you and they're fab pictures.

Don't know if that one is yours but it ain't mine!

you did it mrs migg! how come that 1st temp was so high? I reckon that 1st temp might go over your cover line eventually

you did it mrs migg! how come that 1st temp was so high? I reckon that 1st temp might go over your cover line eventually

Um... what does that mean? I'm not sure if it was right actually, I know I was bloody hot that night cos I forgot to open the window but I'm not sure if I got confused in the conversion from the original Farenheit that I plotted. Shall I alter it?

Yay you did it! another chart to stalk!! You could just disregard it (tick the box next to where you input the temp).

Im no expert mrs migg but i would think that your temps would be that high after ov. All the rest look right though! The others may know what to do but I don't think it matters much, just thought you should know. yeah think you were just too hot or something.

I disregarded it, had a feeling it wasn't quite right. Thanks again for your help ladies!

ooh I just realised my pink ticker links to my chart. I didn't know it did that!!

Mrsmig - its still showing joined lines up on your chart when I click on your link

Oh... Er, what does that mean? Sorry, not fully got my head round it yet.

Kas - congratulations on reaching V day!! I can't tell you how chuffed I am for you. Keep posting here every so often to let us know how you're getting on :)

Thanks for stopping in kas love to hear from you as is gives me hope especially as you have reached v day big congratulations. Hope you are well. X

Oooo I have loads of charts to stalk will be in my element very soon as you all gear up to ov.

Just been informed that oh is coming home friday which is the night dd is sleeping out at her grans. So it looks like we can spend some quality time together i am thinking wine and candles. Then eait for af to arrive over th weekend. Hope she is kinder than the last cycle.

Debzie - that sound like a lovely way to spend the weekend (shame about AF though, hope she is gentle on you this time). Will you get better chance the next month bding with OH trips away?

Oh... Er, what does that mean? Sorry, not fully got my head round it yet.

I'll discard one of my temp to show you, it'll leave the spot in place and the line misses that spot and leaves a dotted line. When I click your link it still shows all your dots connected up. I am not sure if your link is just a 'one off' and might not be updated when you change you graoh. I'll stalk it tomorrow to see if it has changed.

When I look at the chart that first line has disappeared completely, no dot, no line. Hmm. I don't suppose it matters too much though does it, it's only one temp. I did it on the computer and not my phone so it should have worked though. All this is very complicated!

That sounds lovely Debzie. I bet it's been nice to have a month off from the stress of TTC, as much as you want a baby. Stress does horrible things to your body so hopefully next cycle will be the one for you :)

AFM - got another high this morning. No deeds have been done yet though because DH wasn't feeling well last night. I told him it was mating season, like he told me too last cycle so we'll see how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->