Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Mornin' all

Hi ickle - hope the OH is feeling better today and you manage to start the smep and get bding. My OH asked me last night when my 'fertile time' was! Very strange him saying things like that so we are going to have quiet night in tonight and cuddle up with a film.

ooo, ooooo excited!!! Whilst I was typing my CBFM was counting and I have high reading!!!! Had to look up what the 2 bars meant - yay!! Still seems a bit early though?

hmmm, just looked at the stick there seems to be a lot of blue dye streaked across the window maybe its not accurate..

They always look like that pinksmarties. It'll clear if you leave it. I get highs for quite a while before the peaks normally. Have a look at my previous charts if you want :) Got in a sneaky :sex: before DH left for work so the SMEP is on :) Going to work with a spring in my step today lol!

That's great Ickle!! Bet you're on a high after that :haha:

Debzie - stalk away we are all charted and temped up now, fully armed and ready for the eggy battle! i hope you have a nice time with your OH :hugs:

mrs migg i don't think that one temp matters so much at all, it's more important when you get to the other side of ov I was just concerned it would throw off your cover line but the others are consistent so it would have probably been fine.

Problem of the day is that I keep dreaming of my ex boyfriends and it's freaking me out!! Also I had a dream that I was wearing a bright red sparkly skirt and blazer suit and really stood out in the crowd. What does all this mean??!

Thanks ladoes really looking forward to tomorrow night. It has been a nice break from ttc and have found put alot about my body without thinking any little sign is one pregnancy related. Only peed on 5 opks and no hpts so have plenty for next cycle. Oh has promised me no mayter what work comes his way he will be home when i ovulate. Its coincidence but I will ov the same week as dds nativity and Christmas parties and he wants to be home for all that aswell.

Glad you got a bd in this morning ickle with soy ov can sneak up on you.

Filip dont know much about your dreams the reds maybe af? Past boyfriends maybe that primeval part of our brain that starts analysing men as we approach ov for the best genetics.? Just grasping at straws mind.

Pink yeah for your
high reading

Fili - found this about dreams re: ex-boyfrind

More times than not, when you dream about an ex (girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, wife), it isn’t really THEM that your dream represents. Usually (though not always, of course) it’s the period of time that your mind is revisiting – your ex just happens to be there. In the same way that our AWAKE mind revisits the past, through memories, sometimes our ASLEEP mind does the same.

If we’re going through a stressful time in our lives and seem to have more on our proverbial plate than we ever asked for – our mind will take us to a “simpler time” – if an ex happens to be there, it isn’t necessarily a compliment to them. They just happened to be in the picture at the time.

Not sure about the red skirt. Maybe just bad fashion sense :winkwink:

DEbzie- when we have time for ourselves without other distractions is amazing what we can learn about our bodies. I am glad the OH is onboard for next month, finger crossed the magic of Christmas works for you!!

Ickle - reading your post put a smile on my face not as big as what is on yours!!

Bloody men! DH came home last night and we were talking about this trip to India. He had originally said he was going on Wednesday, which will be Cd14 for me but I often ovulate on CD12 so although not thrilled was ok about that. Last night he announced he was going to book his flight for Tuesday morning as his first meeting is actually on Wednesday morning. When I expressed concern, he said we could always do the deed when it gets back (a week later!) as it's not like we only had 24 hours after ovulation!!!!! Honestly, I really give up. We have had fertility treatment spanning about 6 years, where we did numerous monitored cycles, and also had IUI twice where timing was crucial. How in hell has he got to this stage with not even a basic knowledge of female fertile windows. When I explained to him that the egg lived for between 12 and 24 hours and the fertile window per month was usually a maximum of 3 days he was genuinely gob smacked. Men!!!!!!!!

Oh emum. *men* shakes fist!! I think with things like this it registers in their brain for about 5 minutes then its gone. After all the years together my OH still doesn't understand why I get weepy, angry and moody for a few days every month.

Will he alter his meetings now he knows?

Morning Ladies,
Sorry for my rant yesterday, I took myself for a little talking too afterwards.

I took all your advice to let it all out and sat down last night with the hubby and had a real good chat and :cry: together about how we are both really feeling and coping with things. And it has really really helped to know he feels just the SAME!! Feeling a little stronger because of it today too - So thank you ladies :hugs:

Ok so thanks to Pinks expert technology advice I too have finally added a link to my chart wahoo :happydance: - I will be a computer wizz thanks to B&B soon enough :winkwink:

Anyway to explain a little CD1 is the first day of miscarriage and only started temping from CD13 onwards. Not that CD13 really counts as I did it at night :dohh: And today I temped about an hour early - still trying to get the hang of it all really :wacko:
Any advice or info greatly appreciated :flower:

Debzie - that's good that he'll be home this time, especially since you have other things on that week :)

Emum - Bloody men! I swear my DH probably thinks the same too. I even bought him a book "What He Can Expect When She's Not Expecting" all about infertility before we got our BFP and he's still not read a page of it. If this cycle's a bust I'm going to make sure he reads some of it over the Christmas holidays.

Loubyloumum - so glad that you're feeling better and that you had a good talk with your DH. As for temping - there's a temp corrector if you take it at a different time to normal on FF (under the data tab at the top). Treat this cycle as a practice shot for next month because things might be a bit all over the place after the m/c. Ask any questions you have and we'll help you out :)

Oh emum. *men* shakes fist!! I think with things like this it registers in their brain for about 5 minutes then its gone. After all the years together my OH still doesn't understand why I get weepy, angry and moody for a few days every month.

Will he alter his meetings now he knows?

No I doubt it. It's all complicated by the fact that he was due todo this trip when I miscarried. His flight was booked for Sunday morning and I started to bleed at lunchtime on Saturday, so he cancelled it all at very short notice and with no explanation other than "family emergency". So he has a lot of irritated clients out there who have been waiting 3 months to have the meetings rearranged. He is visiting a number of companies and cities while he is out there so not easy to timetable or organise.

Hopefully the timing will work enough to give us a chance to catch the egg. And if it is BFN this month, I am going to say it doesn't count as one of the 6 cycles he wants to limit us to (whether or not I ovulate before he goes :blush:) and extend his deadline by a month. If he even remembers after 6 months that he wants us to stop ttc that is

Good plan Emum. It's not a proper cycle if he's not there to impregnant you lol!

Emum - Men are crazy, sometimes I think they only ever 1/2 listen. Although I was talking to my sister about fertility signs the other day (she had 5 years unexplained fertility and IVF) and she knew nothing about EWCM ... Bloody strange!

TMI alert ... I am spotting today (or have a tinge to mucus) I ALWAYS have this at ovulation, could I be ovulating, or could I weirdly be heading straight into AF at day 20, as I have 0 other signs that I would usually have, no ov pain, temps are haywire so cant rely on that. Did anyone else have spotting after their MC? xx

I almost hope its af, at least I can get back on the clomid train xxx

Morning Ladies,
Sorry for my rant yesterday, I took myself for a little talking too afterwards.

I took all your advice to let it all out and sat down last night with the hubby and had a real good chat and :cry: together about how we are both really feeling and coping with things. And it has really really helped to know he feels just the SAME!! Feeling a little stronger because of it today too - So thank you ladies :hugs:

Ok so thanks to Pinks expert technology advice I too have finally added a link to my chart wahoo :happydance: - I will be a computer wizz thanks to B&B soon enough :winkwink:

Anyway to explain a little CD1 is the first day of miscarriage and only started temping from CD13 onwards. Not that CD13 really counts as I did it at night :dohh: And today I temped about an hour early - still trying to get the hang of it all really :wacko:
Any advice or info greatly appreciated :flower:
\\

Hi Louby,

Glad you are feeling better, you will get there I promise. Charting takes a few cycle to really get into it, and they you will learn little signs of pre ov, like I always have a temp dip, I always spot. As soon as you see those it will help you infinitely on the baby mission xxx

Morning all! Lou, welcome to the world of charting and stalking! I've only been doing it a week or so and I'm still getting the hang of it.
Fil, sounds like pink has got the dream covered!
Ickle and pink, it sounds like things are raring to go!
Emum, how bloody frustrating for you. Men really do take the biscuit.
Debzie, sounds like a nice night and the pressure being off for a month has done you good.
Faye, hope you are ok today.
Afm, feeling a bit glum today about the return of AF, my sinus infection still hasn't buggered off and think I'm going to have to get antibiotics and not sure if that will affect ovulation this month or my cm or anything. Also feeling tired and drained and working till 8.

Mrs Miggins - I am doing better, annoyed with waiting to sign off a website at work so that has taken my mind of everything. That and I have also been thinking how lucky I am to have such an amazing man, some people go their whole lives and have crap relationships so if I only ever have him, I will be devastated of course, but I will still be very lucky.

Sorry you are feeling so glum, hopefully when you are feeling a bit better your emotions will soon follow too, being ill at this time of the year is rubbish. I am not sure about anti biotics, maybe they affect CM but not ov. Hugs and hot water bottles to you xxx

Mrs Miggins - I'd get the anti-biotics now and get the infection knocked on the head. If you get pregnant this cycle, you'll be restricted on what you can take and that'd be a miserable start to a pregnancy.

I have problem sinuses which get infected now and again. I got a Sterimar nasal spray for clearing out the sinuses from the chemist which really helped. The pharmacist told me which one to get as there was two. It wasn't cheap but it's a big bottle and has lasted for ages. I just use it at the first sign of another infection.

:hi:

i had a scan to confirm my miscarriage this morning!

we will be NTNP until christmas when we wil ttc (if needs be) is this dangerous for the next pregnancy? xx

Thanks Faye and Ickle. I have this problem with them about twice a year, every year and it always takes anti-bugs to sort it. It drives me mad. I will try to get into town today and look out for one of those sprays Ickle. On the plus side, I'm having a really good hair day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->