Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Oh I am so glad my hubby is not the only big fat ignoramus in town! No wonder it can be so hard to cart the blighters off to the bedroom when the time is right, as they clearly feel there is no urgency or time pressure to perform. I wonder somehow how the human race has continued. I really do!

Yeah, we have all these timelines in our heads, tools, tricks, hours and hours of conversation about the best way to get a :baby: and fast and our OH's walk around like zombie dunce numpty brains! :dohh:

Ok here's Mr Ickle's answer -

"Am sure the thing you showed me on your phone said up to 4 or 5 days. But sperm is less due to them running out of swimming power lol"

I'm actually impressed. He's got them the wrong way round but that's just a small detail lol!

TMI Alert - I think i am starting to bleed again, is 3 weeks after MC too early to have my AF? Confused and freaking out xx

No its not too early. That probably means your HCG and progesterone have both reduced back down to normal now. Your progesterone lowering is what causes AF every month. There is no normal after a m/c so don't worry.

Got the OH reply - started off as 'no idea' then guessed 5 days. A bit better than 9 months!!

Ickle - thanks, its so scary, I was expecting to ovulate and try to get pregnant before AF showed, BUT on the positive note, I can get back onto clomid and temping properly now, so that has to be a massive bonus:happydance:

Faye - getting AF when I was expecting it (30days post eric) was difficult enough never mind so unexpectedly sooner. Like you said, new start this month and can get back on the temping/clomid routine.

Outlaw and baby devil, welcome. I hope you find the support here you need, I know I have. Sorry for your losses.
Fil, you have given me a much needed laugh, thank you. I shall be sending Mr Humphries round to quiz Mr Miggins later and let you know the scores on the doors from Miggins Towers.
AF seems to be just a bit of spotting today but I feel really crap. My colleague left work early today to go for her booking appointment. Someone asked her if she was excited. Her reply? No, not really. I didnt really know what to expect till I asked Claire just now (I am Claire). I wanted to scream at her "you should be bloody excited!!! I'd give anything to be going where you are this afternoon!!" but of course I just smiled.....

And Faye, hugs for you if this is AF but like the others said, at least you can concentrate on this cycle and know where you are.

Aww mrs migg so frustrating to have that happen with your colleague but I suppose if she's not excited then she wouldn't ever feel as happy as you when it happens for you again. Imagine the euphoria you'll feel then when you go for your booking appt (whatever that is!! I never make it to my 1st appt) Oh yes let us know what Mr miggs says!!

pink - that IS better than 9 months but......... :rofl:

faye - glad you got your af so soon but sorry it was a shocker! that's not nice when the unexpected happens like that. great news that you can get back on the baby bandwagon fully now though :yipee:

You WILL make it to a booking appt Fil! I made it to my last one but mc a week later which was gutting. I thought I was out the woods.

Hey ladies

Wowee you talk a lot :saywhat: :rofl:

Its good to see that amongst the worries and the upsets the general feeling is positive and happy .... i think thats really important!! :hugs:

No news from me, waiting till this weekend although i wont be testing (sorry!) and just keeping busy and trying not to think about it!!

We need some good news soon though, Kas needs some bump buddies from her thread .... lovely to hear from you Kas, sooooo glad to see everything is going really well!!! :happydance:

Well onto my next thing, no time to think about babies .... things to do, people to see!!!

Big hugs all :dust:

Thanks Flip and Mrs Miggs - I just wasn't expecting it at all, I only got my first BFN a week ago, making from first day of MC til today 19 days. V strange.

I really want a duo fertility monitor, have you ladies seen them, £495 seems like such a lot of money at the moment though, as everything we have has to go on the house, they promise you BFP in 12 months or your money back, more effective than IVF apparently, sounds amazing to me!!

Hi Pink, thanks too, its just a horrible reminder isn't it? Doing everything right this cycle inc EPO, Zinc and lots of exercise/baby making. Imagine getting a BFP on Christmas Day, the very BEST Christmas present ever!!! In fact that is ALL I want for Christmas now xxx

:howdy: Clobo, yes we do natter a lot don't we!!? :haha:

Thanks for your words mrs migg :flower:

Faye, oh no you can't talk about this duo fertility monitor anymore or it will trigger me and i'll behave like a :brat: with dh until he resigns and gets me one for Christmas. So no. No more thoughts or talk about it.

So Faye, what exactly do they do where do you get them from how much ! ! ! why are they so good do you use them every month are they poas run tell me more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dribbling and foaming at the mouth*

Hi Flip,

Have a look here:https://www.duofertility.com/

They take your temp 20000 times a day and send your data off to a team of experts in Cambridge, who analyse everything and then some back to you tell you exactly whats going on. I could do with one and pinpointing ov is really hard ;0(

TMI ...... May not be AF, maybe be random bleed, I almost wonder if my cervix is opening ready to OV and so some old blood is escaping. Anyone experience this ? I am going MAD

OMG! :yipee: ...........

Hi Flip,

Have a look here:https://www.duofertility.com/

They take your temp 20000 times a day and send your data off to a team of experts in Cambridge, who analyse everything and then some back to you tell you exactly whats going on. I could do with one and pinpointing ov is really hard ;0(

TMI ...... May not be AF, maybe be random bleed, I almost wonder if my cervix is opening ready to OV and so some old blood is escaping. Anyone experience this ? I am going MAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->