Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

You could try some opk tests and see if they're getting darker? If it's your af your opk lines will be non-existent. Have you got some?

Yep Faye - that all I want too (and all the other ladies I would imagine!) I am beginning to think this EPO is having an effect, apart from making my pee bright yellow. I know I am not that dehydrated as I drink a lot of water and sometimes struggled last month to concentrate it down and stop drinking to do the opk's. Fair amount of CM there, a bit inbetween sticky and stretchy -yay!

Faye if you look at my chart for my miscarriage cycle I spotted and bled most of the cycle on and off I think it is perfectly normal. It can take as little as 21 days for the hormone chain to fire up again and have af. Some women do not ovulate that first cycle anyway. Hope you have your answers soon hun. x

I have stretchy cm envy now! Darn AF and her inconsistent ways!
And I am now picturing Fil salivating at the thought of the duo monitor!

"so is anyone else doing the same? not waiting for one AF? would be nice not to be alone in my decision lol "

YES! We are going to try. I had an emergency d'n c 6 days ago (November 19). The doctor said I was pretty much pasing it all naturally but was bleeding so much they had to help along. Anyway, sorry TMI, but he told me the following Monday that I could "attempt to get pregnant as soon as I felt comfortable". As there was no major scraping, etc. SO, I am gonna jump right in! I am proud of you--I know from experience this is really tough to do but I also know it helps to heal. It is bearable for me if I can focus on a new upcoming life than it is to focus backwards. Good job and good luck!! ;)

You could try some opk tests and see if they're getting darker? If it's your af your opk lines will be non-existent. Have you got some?

I am sorry for your losses. PLEASE don't look backwards! I know it is hard--I have had two mc's :cry:and I have to say it is the most difficult thing to handle. The only help I have is in knowing eventually that little life will be swimming around in there!! Stay focused. Concentrate on your health and don't nit-pick yourself to frazzles! :) Make sure to have your hcg and progesterone checked and don't resist treatments (e.g., X-tra progesterone) if needed. I love your determination! You're a woman and women are baby-making-machines!:spermy::dust: Focus on your future possibilities! Good luck! I know it will work out (I also have two beautiful daughters:baby:). :happydance:

Thanks greyeyes! :flow: That's a lovely message, you've made my day :happydance: Did they ever find a reason for your losses?

Faye I watched the you tube vid link on how to use it and it looks so simple. It's very hi tech and it would be wonderful to just have all your chart info there. But I had to laugh at the man and woman in the vid sitting down to look at the charts together!! Our DH's don't even know how long an egg lives for never mind interpeting a fertility chart, can you imagine!? If I asked my DH to look at my chart he'd be like "In a minute" all evening and never look. Like the hand held mouse thingy too and it would all probably very accurate! No way would i be allowed that though,:nope: I already got a Persona and a CBFM munching on poas sticks everyday too.

Hi Flip - I did an OPK and the line was light, the control and test line were both really light, so maybe I am gearing up to ov, do you think?

Hi Pink, I know exactly what you mean for your yellow pee, its quite shocking I think! Well I was, I always drink lots of water too so I wasnt expecting that. it would be amazing to all be pregnant at Christmas, either that or I will tuck into the sherry.

Hi Debzie , how can i view your chart, that would be reassuring.

It is quite clotty (although small) so i am hoping that its AF and my body is just flushing everything out ready to help me have a baby again, a festive baby would be lovely. Its the unknown thats killing me, i just want to move on with my life and have a baby in our new house

Thanks again ladies, don't know what i would do without you all.

Much Love xxx

Faye I watched the you tube vid link on how to use it and it looks so simple. It's very hi tech and it would be wonderful to just have all your chart info there. But I had to laugh at the man and woman in the vid sitting down to look at the charts together!! Our DH's don't even know how long an egg lives for never mind interpeting a fertility chart, can you imagine!? If I asked my DH to look at my chart he'd be like "In a minute" all evening and never look. Like the hand held mouse thingy too and it would all probably very accurate! No way would i be allowed that though,:nope: I already got a Persona and a CBFM munching on poas sticks everyday too.

I just told DH about it, and he said that we should def think about getting it after the clomid cycles, as clomid cycles are easier to interpret ie 5 - 10 days after the last pill you ovulate, so you just have to get on the mission to make babies. But without clomid my cycles are crazy so it would least give me a fighting chance.

We are def going to get pregnant in 2012 and have healthy fat little babies ;0)

John Humphries - "how long does the egg live etc etc"

Mr Miggins - "er, oh god, I don't know. I've no idea. Erm, two months. No, a week."

It's a good job all we really need them to do is take their pants off and provide sperm isn't it.

Faye if you click on my Ff blue ticker in my Sig all my charts ate there look for the one with the title miscarriage cycle. I just looked and had light bleed just before i oved.

Faye/Debzie I wonder if that is what is going on with me. I have had light bleeding/spotting today and yesterday but am fairly sure I am going to ov in the next few days.

John Humphries - "how long does the egg live etc etc"

Mr Miggins - "er, oh god, I don't know. I've no idea. Erm, two months. No, a week."

It's a good job all we really need them to do is take their pants off and provide sperm isn't it.

:rofl: :rofl: yeah men are only good for one thing at the moment!!

I think a bit of irregular bleeding is completely normal during 1st af cycle

I had a natural MC 9 days ago and stopped bleeding 2 days ago. Got my negative urine preg test today.

We BD last night for first time in AGES :blush:

So - after much research etc i really cant see any reason why waiting for one AF is beneficial? I didnt have a D&C so my lining is still ok, i feel physicaly and mentally ready.... so other than for dating purposes i think im gonna go for it?

We marry in 4 weeks so i think were going to NTNP - im not going to check OV dates, or chart anything... and then im not going to do a preg test or anything (as after wedding we are on honeymoon).. and as i dont know when AF is due i wont know anyway!

My lovely OH says it up to me.

so is anyone else doing the same? not waiting for one AF? would be nice not to be alone in my decision lol :hugs:

Hi,
I mc'd on November 18th and today is the 24th...bleeding has basically stopped and my OBGYN told us that we could TTC as soon as we felt comfortable and ready. which is NOW. :winkwink: Good luck to you! Hopefully we will both be prego again soon!:hugs::happydance:

I think Mr Ickle gets the gold star, even if he did get them the wrong way round lol!

He was a bit gutted earlier when I told them there'd be no BDing or self loving until Saturday. He did read the SMEP article but apparently he doesn't take everything in lol

Grey eyes - that post by first timer is pretty old now. She got pregnant a couple of cycles later on her honeymoon and is now 24 weeks pregnant :)

Hi Debzie and Mrs Miggins, My cervix is higher than it should be for AF so maybe I am experiencing this too, having looked at your chart. I hope not I hope it is AF, tomorrow will tell ;0)

I think Mr Ickle gets the gold star, even if he did get them the wrong way round lol!

He was a bit gutted earlier when I told them there'd be no BDing or self loving until Saturday. He did read the SMEP article but apparently he doesn't take everything in lol

Yeah :happydance: he was the closest and at least he knew about the fertile window. Well done Mr Ickle!! According to our OH's with year long egg lives and the like SMEP to them must mean Sex Must End in Pregnancy (always!) I mean who invented a 24hr - 36hr shelf life for the eggy anyway? Almost if you sneeze you miss it! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->