Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Fayewest, all my AFs since my miscarriage have been very light and short. Maybe one day light bleeding and maximum two days spotting. Completely unlike what they were before. But OPKs and CBFM say I am ovulating so I think this is just some weird post miscarriage blip, and from what I can find on Dr Google a light period has no impact on your fertility. In fact, I had a freakishly light one just before I conceived my last child I recall, as when I got my BFP the following month I wondered whether it had been an implantation bleed but the scans showed it wasn't.

From what I recall, if you have had 21 days with no bleeding since the miscarriage, then the first day of this new bleeding counts as CD1 of your first cycle and you are back in the game. Good luck! Clomid plus naturally enhanced post loss fertility must be a good combo!

emum have you sorted out the India / ov problem?

faye don't worry everything can be a bit higgledy after a mc but your fertility is def not affected.

Changing the subject I HAVE to recommend the new series Pan Am. It's soooooooooooooo good. Very cheasy and 'trashy' tv but just brilliant. You can catch up with 4 missed episodes on I-player then 5 and 6 are on Saturday. Guaranteed to take your mind of preggo stuff. It's got glamour, romance, handsome men and the complete escapability factor. I love it!!

emum have you sorted out the India / ov problem?

No. I have no idea what's happening yet, but as far as I know the first meeting is scheduled to happen on Wednesday morning, so the flight will have to be on Tuesday. I have asked him to try to book the flight for as late on Tuesday morning as he can, in the hope that we will have time to BD before he goes. Tuesday will be CD13 on what is normally a 27 or 28 day cycle so I hope this will be OK.

I am currently debating whether I should organise a babysitter for Sunday afternoon and evening, and book a nice hotel room for a shagfest :haha: I am guessing that I may get a peak on my CBFM on either Saturday and Sunday or Sunday and Monday if my normal cycle length holds. Maybe a mini conceptionmoon would help things along. We couldn't stay overnight, but maybe we could check in around 2pm and leave for a "family emergency" around 10pm (it would be far too embarrassing to make it obvious we just wanted the room for the day :blush:) I don't know though whether its just a waste of money as too early in the cycle. But I did ovulate on CD12 this month according to FF so if I did the same this month it would be in the fertile window.

LOVE the hotel idea emum go for it!!! With those timings it's sounds like you're not going to miss ov at all! It just would have been nice to have those insurance days.

I've got ewcm already and my opk's are getting darker by the minute (not + yet though) I think I might ov sooner than I thought. Hope not tho as my st mary's 'i'm not pregnant cos I don't know it' plan will got to pot!

hmmm I'm also getting ovulation pains too. Def gonna ov before Weds. Damn!

Its been 21 days since the start of the MC, I bled for 10 days, so this is 11 days after/ I am thinking it must be just random bleed. OPK has no second line today, maybe yesterday was the surge? No mucus though, no nothing just not sure what to expect ;0(

faye - can you describe how much bleeding exactly? Have you actually had a positive opk since hcg was negative? For it to be positive the ic opk test line has to be as dark as control. i'll get my doctor's hat on!

Faye maybe you are just drinking too many liquids? I think I may be having the same problem. I am getting faint lines on my opks but they are getting darker. I think I am going to ov in the next couple of days. Emum I LOVE the sound of your hotel shagfest! And as for a family emergency, well it is isn't it?

Hi Flip - Are you ready for the TMI ... not alot of blood on a pad, but I do check CP as well as that's how I knew it was v red and there was a fair bit of it. I wondered whether my cervix was opening ready for ov, and let some old blood out?? Not the same amount as a period, but quite alot. With the OPKs I almost never get a line, normally when i get a line of sorts, I am just due to ovulate. No line today does that mean I have missed it? Or shall I still try today? My cervix does not feel high and soft though, more mid and pretty hard, harder than yesterday anyway ;0(

Mrs Migg - I def drink too much I think but its hard not to when you are thirsty/bored/skiving from work

My name is Mrs Miggins and I have a problem. I cannot stop weeing on sticks.

My name is Mrs Miggins and I have a problem. I cannot stop weeing on sticks.

I have internet - albeit with wires all over the place!! :happydance:

POASA - we should all join!! Fili can be the group leader trying to persuade everyone that hourly :test: is NOT necessary :rofl:

Mrsmig - did I miss a post where you said your might get CBFM?

Faye - can't really add much to your bleeding, I want to hope its your AF so this is a new cycle for you.

emum - Your weekend get away sound really good. At least you'll definately remember the morning/ afternoon/ night you concieved :winkwink:

I would love us all to get BPF and move enmasse to the 1st tri.

my CM a bit confusing, my black knickers have white stains but cm is more like stretchy sticky (slightly red/brown tinged) so not sure what to input into FF.

I am concerned I might miss my cyst scan on Wednesday due to the strike. I haven't heard or been notified about anything so I hope it goes ahead. There are a few clinics/theatre at work that have been cancelled so who knows.

Filipenko - I love Pam Am! DH took one look at it and decided it wasn't for him but it's fine because he's out 3 nights a week so I get to watch all my programmes then. I also love Boardwalk Empire and Bones :)

Emum - the hotel idea sounds good. Even if you don't ov, it'd be nice to have a dirty afternoon together lol!

Pinksmarties - FF says to put down the most fertile CM you have that day. So go with creamy. I hope your scan doesn't get cancelled!

AFM - I've had a few twinges in my ovaries so hopefully I've got lots of follies developing. DH is gagging for a bit of action but I'm trying my best to hold him off until tomorrow morning, but it's not easy lol!

Pink, I have a ttc buddy at work who was 14 dpo today and going to test this morning. She said if she had a bfp I could have her cbfm. I haven't heard from her yet though!
As for the cm I'm with you there. Not really sure how to describe mind either, it is stretchy but not egg white. It did feel really wet so I put watery into FF and it gave me the green light and said most fertile. But I have done 3 opks and not had what I would call a positive at all. So I changed it to "creamy" and then I get a red light with probably not fertile. I've never seen a proper positive yet with these ic opks.

Oh and Pink I really hope you get your scan on Wednesday. And fingers crossed for some good follies Ickle.

Hi everyone I have just moved here from the MC board thought I would pick myself up and give myself something to focus on and its been lovely reading all of the posts from the lovely ladies on this forum board and those who have been through several losses & never give up hope :) my bleeding seems to be tailing off so I hope to be back to BDing within the next couple of weeks :)

Lots of baby dust to you all! x

Thanks Sharon and welcome. Sorry for your loss and hope we can help support you in the process of trying again.

Morning all, no internet again but left oh to sort whilst I'm at my course. Hi Sharon welcome and I'm sorry for ypur loss. Eveyone here very supportive and knowledgable and wonderful helping me past my mc.
Another high on cbfm today, we bd'd last night so started smep. Getting a few twinges right side so hopefully ov not to long off.

Hope everyone okay. I hope to chat more tonight, need to save my phone battery.

Hope to see you later Pink! Morning all. Bd this morning which was a bit of an effort. It was ones of those times I wanted to say "please just get on with it so I can go back to sleep". Bless him. I hope to see some better lines on those damned opks today. Good luck with the smep and happy Saturdays all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->