Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Don't worry pink, i'm like that for most of the week!! I would go insane if I didn't have the internet. Hang in there!

Sorry the witch isn't being kind Debzie. You're back in the game again now though :)

AFM - My hip's been killing me today. Currently sitting with a hot water bottle on it to try and ease it so I'm able for :sex: later. I don't want to miss an opportunity!

It's been sore since the car accident. I keep getting numbness in my bum cheek. I think I'll have to go back to the doctors and get it checked out.

ohh you poor thing, sounds painful like you might have jolted it or something, yeah I would get it checked out so it doesnt get worse :hugs:
And otherwise it could interfere with :sex:!!!!

oh so sorry your still in pain ickle sounds like a trapped nerve or sciatica I would get it checked out. I also have a question for you. I get tonnes of ewcm each cycle but it is really thick and was thinking of trying cough syrup to help thin it but which one is best I have head of robitissin, but was just wondering how you take it.

Hi filip oh is. watching james bond so I'm lurking on here how are you?

I'm not sure how you take robutissen Debzie, there's two of them though and you have to make sure you get one that doesn't have a certain ingredient in it. I'm sure if you google it you'll get something :)

debzie, I watched Pan Am last night when OH wanted to watch Match of the Day but I had to be a :brat: :hissy: to get away with this and then after that I demanded :sex: because I'm in my fertile window. What a :brat: I am !!

but of course I said it was DH's reward for letting me watch Pan Am! :smug:

Morning everyone, well I got my positive opk this morning 2/3 days earlier than expected! This may throw the St Mary's appt right out of the window - I'll be 8/9 dpo - do you think they would see a sac on a scan then? Probably not? Hubby's gone playing football this morning so I'm going to demand :sex: when he gets back!! And this evening too and it's twice hourly opk and temp watch from now on! How's everyone else? Ickle wasn't Pan Am great!!! I liked that Yogoslavian man in it last night did you? Good job i'm not mid cycle and ovulating or else I would want to.................

No I am almost positive they wouldnt see a sac at 8/9dpo. The beanie might not even have implanted by then. It doesn't usually reach blastocyst until 7dpo if I recall correctly. The earliest scan I ever had was at 5 + 3 and I think there was the beginning of a sac then but nothing else visible. You should definitely be fine at 3+1 or 2 :)

Morning all! Fil that's great news about the opk- not sure how you will go on at St Marys, but still! According to FF I am still on a red light if I go with the creamy cm, but I shall see what today brings. I have the hangover from HELL. I had a visit yesterday from an old friend of mine, I lived in Cambridgeshire for most of my 20's and used to share a house with this girl. She is married with 4 young children now and they all came up for the day yesterday and me and her hit the red wine. They set off home about ten with very sleepy children and I foolishly opened another bottle so I feel very weary this morning. I didn't temp till about half 9 and even though I had not got up I had been awake a while. I plotted it anyway but it hasn't shown up for some reason, and it was 36.71 which seems quite high? I still haven't had a positive opk so I am a bit confused. Anyway no bd last night or this morning so will have to do it tonight.

Debzie - hope the witch has backed off a little and you are not too sore. I have started taking Robutussin. You have to get the one with no added extras, just guaifenesin.

Found this on one of the few website I could access. - Many cough and cold medicines contain antihistamines that also work systemically in your body but have the reverse effect. They dry up mucus and diminish wet cervical fluid. Other active ingredients to avoid include dextromethorphan (a cough suppressant) and alcohol, so check labels carefully.

If you're taking the liquid form of guaifenesin, take two teaspoons three times a day around the time of month you're expecting to ovulate. It's best to take it from the first day you notice any type of wetness in your cervical mucus through to when you get any indication of ovulation, be that an LH surge or rise in oestrogen, confirmed by an OPK, or until the day of your change in body temperature if you are charting. That may be for about a week.

Morning all. Sorry for being a bit awol but we are having really trouble with the the internet. Some sites would load, other wouldn't including this one and I have been going spare!! This morning this site it is working fine but can't get onto FF - argh!! So I am on here whilst I can!!

fili- I would love to think they would see something on the scan but 8/9dpo its probably the size of a full stop!

ickle - that does sound like a trapped nerve. I know you are already on anti-inflams but I hope the dr can maybe help you. Maybe some physio might be needed.

Mrsmig - how are you? Have you had a good weekend so far?

Emum - how was your 'weekend away'?:winkwink:

Faye - sometimes taking a step back for a while can really help. Once everything has settled down and tour cycle get into a more normal routine it will take some of the stress of second guessing yourself. I completely understand how you feel.

MrsMM - hope you weekend was good and all your donations are firmly in place! Fx'd.

AFM - CD10/11 another high for me, so that's the last 5days. I hope my peak isn't too far off. We bd Friday night cd9 and I'll grab him again today!! I did an opk yesterday evening and the line was definitely darker so will repeat again today.

Morning Pink! No FF- what an absolute NIGHTMARE!!! I wish I could help! Just been chart stalking and when I overlay my chart on any of yours today's temp comes up, but not when I look on my own chart! I think it must be a phone thing.

Mrsmig - I can now see your temp, bit of a jump up!! Hope the sore head calms down, still it is good now and then to let the hair down.

Honestly I have been going a bit mental without the internet, There are a lot of sites I can't see but at least I can get on here now.

just found this info -
Important information on timing intercourse!
It is important to time intercourse at least 12 hours before ovulation. Sperm usually reach the fallopian tube and the egg within minutes after intercourse however, sperm need about 12 hours in your uterus before they can fertilize the egg in a special process called capacitation. This is the maturation process within the female reproductive tract by which spermatozoa become capable of fertilization. That's why the best time to make love is the day before and the day of ovulation

Cold Shower for Daddy! :haha:Have hubby take a five minute cold shower 30 minutes before intercourse! The cold water will stimulate blood flow and just might improve motility!

Have hubby drink a strong cup of coffee 30 minutes prior to intercourse! It has been said to give his spermies a boost!

I'll have to find some real coffee as I have changed all ours to decaff (not that he knows about this!!) as I found out he was drinking about 8 -9 cups per day. I can't alter what he has at work but at least at home I can. And that's not including the coke he drinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->