Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Morning ladies, hope you are all well, made a decision today. Am not going to TTC this cycle until after my AF. The reason? Well as you know I havn't been temping properly this cycle and with PCOS and no CM (pretty much) it's totally impossible to tell when I am ovulating.

When I got the opk semi positive the day before yesterday, I should have trusted it, I didnt because I was bleeding and really confused and last night I ended up having a barney with the man as he was too shattered after a hellish week at work to BD, doesn't really get you in the mood! This morning I have woken up to a lower cervix/no sore boobs so totally conflicted as to whether I have ov'ed or not. As you can see I am loosing the plot big time. It has to be better to wait until I am back on a clomid cycle/know when I am ovulating and start again.

Of course in the mean time if I suddenly get loads of CM and happen to check my CP, and its high and soft I will have a go, but all this second guessing and insanity has to stop. I will continue to temp JIC, so not really stopping 100% but I am going to assume that I will not ovulate this cycle before first AF and try and get my head around that.

Do you think I will still be more fertile the first cycle after?

Much love ladies, happy Saturday xxx

Morning everyone!

:flow: faye - I got my doc's hat on! Not tmi don't worry. Well I like the theory that cervix has opened and is ready for Ov that makes sense. The opk's will go dark when you ov though and that's the only to tell alongside the temp jump. So my advice would be that if you have any suspisions that ov *could* be on the way then test am and pm with a much non-diluted wee as poss. Also go easy on the coffee when ttc, there's no definitive evidence at all but I avoid caffeine like the plague. However, my sister drank 2-3 cups everyday and never had any problems. The only other explanation I can think of is that your progesterone levels have further dropped again as estrogen rises ready for ov and that more of your lining has therefore shed?? I would definitely start testing x2 a day now until you have conclusive evidence of your next :af:. Also your temp change will give you a clue. Hope that's helpful :hugs: :hugs: (but i'm no doctor :blush:)

:flow: Pink I hope you get your scan, what's the strike for? :hugs:

:flow: Ickle - those twinges sound promising,lots of follies coming your way. And I am SO excited about watching Pan Am tonight. I really want the blonde stewardess to get together with the co-pilot, I'm really into their romance atm! My hubby thinks he is watching Match of the Day then. AS IF!!!! :shock:

:flow: mrs migg, ov is definitely on the way for you :yipee: and you will see those dark lines soon, but are you testing at least twice a day, prob 10am and about 7pm. Hope so :trouble: :haha:

:flow: emum - have you booked yet, definitely a family emergency!!? :happydance:

:flow: louby hope you're doing ok :hugs:

I got my meds!! So aspirin from yesterday, steroids, progesterone and injections start next Friday, then bfp then :baby: PMA :yipee: Doc was really nice and spent 1.5 hours with us. Said he was shocked to see a 'normal chromosome' result as only 2% ever come back 'normal'!! While there could have been a fatal 'gene mutation' (there are 1000's in each of the 46 chromosomes) the other 2 contenders are immune system attacking or blood clotting so we're covering all bases.

Have a good day everyone x x x :hugs:

Oh yes I will be the group leader for testing!!! If in doubt :test: :test: :test: !!!

I would recommend to take this medication after each meal to keep poasa tremors and shakes at bay. At times it may be necessary to :test: even when :af: is in full flow but this is only taken as an emergency precaution if the shakes cause your OH's to notice and even make comment upon them. Squirming and shifting uncomfortably in your chair is a prerequisite for perfect none-diiluted wee wee testing. (Footnote 14 in the POASA Handbook 2011)

Hi everyone I have just moved here from the MC board thought I would pick myself up and give myself something to focus on and its been lovely reading all of the posts from the lovely ladies on this forum board and those who have been through several losses & never give up hope :) my bleeding seems to be tailing off so I hope to be back to BDing within the next couple of weeks :)

Lots of baby dust to you all! x

Hi Sharon, I hope your bleeding finishes soon. Sorry about your loss, no matter how many losses it's still so painful.:hugs: The ladies on here are wonderful, we're waiting for the 1st christmas bfp! Some of us on here including me ovulated 5 days or so after a negative hcg / pregnancy test so there is a good chance of a bfp before next :af: ! :flower:

Fil, it sounds like you are in extremely good hands there! And if they can narrow it down to 2 things then you have got it covered! I really hope this is your time.
Faye, sounds like a good idea if you want to take the stress out of the situation, it is confusing when you don't have a clue what is going on. I am still not sure if I ov last cycle or not really. Although I had to smile at you saying if you "happened" to be checking your cp... Anyway I'm sure you will get to grips with what is going on, keep temping and see what happens. I wish I had temped last cycle.
Fil, I tend to opk at about 12, 3 and 5 if I am not working. I have too much tea in me to temp at 10! (runs off and grabs something to wee on) I have started leaving it to get to room temp as well to see if that makes any difference, which is delightful, a pot of my wee sat in the bathroom. I'm feeling a little sheepish this morning about a comment I made on another thread that you may have seen Fil. These ladies are great and have been through, and are going through hell but I got a bit upset by a couple of comments on there. I hope I haven't caused offence.

Oh no mrs migg, no offense taken at all!! Not by me anyway and of course you're entitled to your opinion. I think it all started because someone posted on there after 1 loss with 3 children. While 1 loss is obviously extremely painful (tbh i think that was my most painful one) there are ladies on there with 10 losses & no children and the thread is called 'recurrent miscarriage' which I think is 2 or more. I also think that it wasn't the place for her to be as she would have eventually frightened herself silly because after 1 it's very unlikely that there will be anymore. I don't seem to be affected at all by other ladies who have children and have miscarried on here but I suppose everyone is different. I think it's important to post your opinion though. :hugs: x x x

Those testing times are perfect I think! You will get them this time around because you're testing so much

But having said that mrs migg even after 3 mc's my doc said my chances are 60% of being successful :happydance:

Thanks Fil. I saw the post you meant, one loss after 3 children and agree that wasn't the thread for her. I remember going on forums when I was ttc for the first time as it took me a while longer than I expected it to, and seeing posts from women who already had children and thinking that they should be satisfied with what they had, but now I am in that position I can see it is not as straightforward as that. If I never have another child, yes of course I will feel blessed with my lot. But, the yearning to have another and the heartache of thd losses is no less significant. Anyway I don't want to carp on at you, the comments weren't directed at you and I'm really glad I haven't offended you as that would be the last thing I wanted to do. This thread is so lovely and supportive and I shall be staying put here till we all move on with our bfps. Thank you.xxx

Also mrs migg and perhaps sadly (and maybe i shouldn't say this on this thread) but recurrent mc can happen after children too just as much as before but it is still very rare (1%)

Thanks Fil. I saw the post you meant, one loss after 3 children and agree that wasn't the thread for her. I remember going on forums when I was ttc for the first time as it took me a while longer than I expected it to, and seeing posts from women who already had children and thinking that they should be satisfied with what they had, but now I am in that position I can see it is not as straightforward as that. If I never have another child, yes of course I will feel blessed with my lot. But, the yearning to have another and the heartache of thd losses is no less significant. Anyway I don't want to carp on at you, the comments weren't directed at you and I'm really glad I haven't offended you as that would be the last thing I wanted to do. This thread is so lovely and supportive and I shall be staying put here till we all move on with our bfps. Thank you.xxx

Completely understand that, if I was you I would feel the same and the heartache would be just as significant. In fact given my history I am trying to mentally prepare for being in your situation when we want a 2nd child. Well in fact I am keeping going till I am 45 so perhaps, if I am very lucky, 2 of our children will be in the same class at school, and not necessarily twins either! :haha: I wish! (is that even possible!?) There are so many variations and patterns to miscarriages for eg Children then rec mc's, 1 then never again, 3 then no problems after that with right meds, 5 then success then 3 more then success like your customer's story. My only argument is that recurrent is recurrent and 1 loss only should not be on that thread. Two or more mc's children or not, knowing what i know about mc's.... :shrug: if they can find comfort from that thread (I did after 2) then so be it. :happydance:

You have put that very succinctly, and I totally agree. I don't know what someone with one loss was doing posting there either. I happened upon it because I saw the title, thought "recurrent- I have had 2, maybe this is where I should be. As I read on I realised the problems they have had blow mine right out of the water so didn't really post there anymore, finding more empathy here. It was just one comment from one of the ladies that made me want to comment. Anyway we all have our own struggles and that's why we are here. I'm just glad I am.

mrs migg my line was much darker on the opk today what are your lines doing? I am prob only 2 days away max!

Faye - I totally understand. You're NTNP rather than TTC which is maybe the best thing when you're still dealing with the emotional turmoil. TTC is hard enough when you're in the best frame of mind.

Fili - it sounds like you've got a plan of action, I hoe it works first time. Love the PMA!

I hope they get together in Pan Am too. She's ridiculously pretty!

Afm - got a high this morning. DH wasnt feeling well last night so didn't pester me for sex lol! Poor thing was coughing all night though. He went and slept on the sofa so he didn't disturb me (I need to keep on top of my sleep or I get an arthritis flare up). He left at 6.30 this morning so I'll have to jump him when he gets home lol

ickle - cough meds then:sex: !! Yes she is so pretty and I quite like the co pilot now but didnt at first!

check this out look how mighty the egg is compared to the li'l pathetic :spermy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO4UWj01Gx8&feature=related

I tested at 11 and nothing! I am thinking that the latest batch of opks I got don't work as well (babymad ic's) as I seem to get more of a line with the other ones I was using. I got ovary twinges this morning so all the signs are there, I am just getting bugger all on the sticks.
Ickle, hope DH soon recovers and is ready for action!

mrs migg maybe you could just go off a temp change then? mine are off home & health online shop which debzie recommended ages ago. i think i am early to be getting such dark lines so i'm wondering if my cycle's changed :shrug:

Evening ladies just a quick.update. had a teally good evening with oh last night and the witch made an appearance during the night ....stelph mode. So i am trying to get the hang of this moon cup and so far not doing too bad. She is not being kind to me again though have had to resort to pain killers which I hate doing but owwwwch. Really heavy too. Oh wellnew cycle and this is my last af for 9 months af will be due arpund xmas day so hetes to my bestest Xmas present ever.

mrs migg just thought, I leave mine a good half hour before looking at the opk, do you?

Bloody internet, not getting on here apart from bad mobile signal is really beginning to bothr me. I find I am getting emotional at the littlest of things or frustrations.

Debzie hope the witch quietens down fast and I am glad you had a lovely evening with your oh last night.

Hope everyone okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->