Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hi AngelB - sorry that you have to join us, The other ladies have said what I was going to say. I think we all ttc straight after mc, for me it helped me to cope with the loss :hugs:

Fili - you are going to wait till 7dpo? Well done you!! :winkwink:

Welcome Angel, sorry for your loss.

Does anybody know why my cross hairs have turned into broken lines rather than the solid lines I had this morning?

Welcome Angel, sorry for your loss.

Does anybody know why my cross hairs have turned into broken lines rather than the solid lines I had this morning?

this is what is says on the FF website

A dashed crosshair means that your fertility signs are somehow in conflict. Look below the chart in the ovulation detector section for details.

Did you add anything extra like cm/cp etc?

It isn't sure that its right about your ov date because your OPK was positive after it thought you ovulated and you have only had 2 temperatures definitely above the coverline. Don't know why it changed it midway through the day though. i'd guess that your dip today might mean that today was when you ovulated and your temps will shoot up tomorrow so if you can I'd dtd tonight to be on the safe side.

Its as emum says both the opk +ve and the CM (watery more fertile than creamy) looks more like your ov time now rather than just assessing it by your temps.

Ok, thanks. That is confusing because this morning it said I had 3 temps over the cover line! How strange! OH will not be pleased at having to dtd again tonight as he is feeling awful but he will just have to power through!

MRSMIGG, it is the temp change.... your temps are too high for OV when you got the +OPK and watery CM. BUT you have white circles which indicate that the temps are off. If you did a different time, you should use the adjuster so those circles are not white, so things are more accurate.... GL Let me know if I can help.

ANGEL, so sorry for your loss. I tried straight after, but it was natural and not a D&C, I think that you have to let your body heal, but I am not sure.

I'm going to try Pink - such a waste of money really and i'll be on all my medication anyway. I'm not even going to symptom spot because as I understand it the steroids mask the symptoms and last time I had morning sickness and wasn't even pregnant so I think a lot goes on in my head :wacko:
Just thinking earlier - I would feel SO alone if it wasn't for B&B :happydance:

I just asked my exhaused hubby if he wants to :sex: tonight (already did this morning!) just for fun and you know what he said? "NO WAY!"

I mean he could have said something a bit more romantic! :cry: :haha:

Do you think it will be too late to use a cb digital opk at 9pm tonight? I was going to do one when I got home but forgot and went to the loo.

I have been searching bd patterns using monitors on FF, not sure if that a good idea or not. Must stop stressing. I might see if I can get a relaxing facial tomorrow after my cyst scan in the morning. Emum - look what you have started, first fili now me!!

I know what you mean fili about having B&B and you guys- I was distraught when I couldn't get on the internet and get on here. Even my phone is rubbish with the web. I still have rotten internet and some sites won't load but this one does so that's all I care about at the moment.

AS for the bd-ing I am finding a bit strange to be so mechanical about it and having to ask where I never did before (although it was 1x weekly pre pg). Atm he seems okay with it and I hope that continues. I told him he can have a rest after the next couple of days!! How do you ladies find that?

Hi AngelB - sorry that you have to join us, The other ladies have said what I was going to say. I think we all ttc straight after mc, for me it helped me to cope with the loss :hugs:

I know what you mean fili about having B&B and you guys- I was distraught when I couldn't get on the internet and get on here. Even my phone is rubbish with the web. I still have rotten internet and some sites won't load but this one does so that's all I care about at the moment.

AS for the bd-ing I am finding a bit strange to be so mechanical about it and having to ask where I never did before (although it was 1x weekly pre pg). Atm he seems okay with it and I hope that continues. I told him he can have a rest after the next couple of days!! How do you ladies find that?

When I book 'naughty appointments' :rofl: with DH, yes that's what we call them, he can manage x2 in one day the 'first' time iykwim. But then I really think he feels the pressure (and there have been times when he couldn't perform ahem) so I'm a bit sneaky, I say to him that it doesn't matter, we are just trying and what will be will be but it would help the baby making A BIT (and those last 2 words are important). This takes the pressure completely off along with me being chilled out too. But inside I am screaming "You better bloody had perform, I go to all this effort and....rant rant rant" is my internal monologue! Hope that helps pink x x

I find it weird too pink. And I don't know what I'd do without B&B either! I used to be a Facebook addict but have started using it considerably less now!
Thanks Mrs Mm I shall have a go adjusting the temps. I am so confused, the only day I got a positive opk was Sunday, my temps rocketed Saturday and Sunday but Sunday's temp was taken 4 hours later than usual, and today I have LOADS more cm. so if anybody has a clue please let me know! In the meantime I suppose I'd better get back on it tonight.. *sigh*
And Fil, as for what your hubby said, LMAO! I will probably get the same response tonight!

mrs migg, i am no temp expert as you've seen but i do know that if your body reverts back to creamy cm (or any cm that's not W or EW) then you have most likely ov'd aslong as you saw the fertile mucus before.

Thank you ladies, I'm considering NTNP starting in the next couple days. Tomorrow will make a week since my d&c so hopefully I won't risk infection or anything cause I feel great we had sex 2 days after but w/protection of course lol. But I'm so ready to try again. Anyone get pregnant before 1st period after d&c or mc? Thanks & lots of baby dust!

Angel, I do think you are supposed to leave it 2 weeks after d&c to avoid infection :-(

oh well, after holding it in till I was in pain CB digital opk had no smiley face. I might test again tomorrow at the proper time but I think my +opk was yesterday. Would that make sense with my peak on CBFM this morning.

pink I got my peak after my positive opk but it depends how long the surge lasts for as to how long, my surge did not last long at all after that only about another 4 hours and I know that for sure because i tested :smug:

Thank you ladies, I'm considering NTNP starting in the next couple days. Tomorrow will make a week since my d&c so hopefully I won't risk infection or anything cause I feel great we had sex 2 days after but w/protection of course lol. But I'm so ready to try again. Anyone get pregnant before 1st period after d&c or mc? Thanks & lots of baby dust!

Angel, I do think you are supposed to leave it 2 weeks after d&c to avoid infection :-(

Angel mrs migg is right, it's really important to avoid infection and the docs told me to wait till the bleeding had stopped and about 2 weeks. I rebelled though and just waited about a week and 2 days then :sex: then there was a little bit of bleeding after that. I know i took a risk but I didn't care at the time for some reason! :shrug: I didn't get an infection but the chances are higher if you don't wait till all the bleeding has stopped. I was like you though I felt ready! :hugs:

Well, I have spent a bit of time on FF (it is like my new Guru) and have entered all the dates of the last few cycles I had made a note of so it knows more about my cycle length. On the full site it gave me more info than it does on the iphone, and it is the CM that is throwing it off course. I also tried adjusting the temps but I wasn'r sure what to do really, do I just go into them again and alter them manually? And if so, how do I know what to adjust them to? Anyway, I am definitely producing more than I was earlier in the week, but I know I only had one positive opk. So I shall :sex: again tonight if I can get OH to oblige, and then try to relax about it!! And next cycle, use my cbfm and try to temp at the same time every day. But lets hope it doesn't come to that....for any of us.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->