Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Have been on the phone to Mum and friend for 2 hours (!) and I was desperate to catch up with fili news.

Fili - I can't say how pleased and happy I am for you.:happydance::happydance: I am fit to burst!! I will only be happier when you post your soon to be BFP!! :baby:It is so good to have the knowledge of what is going on to know you are doing everything you can for your sticky bean. I know that some doctors get grumpy with patients that google as other won't be as clued up as you so it is nice he recognised your knowledge.

Should I wait til a definite CD1 to start charting on FF, and just learn the details til CD1 arrives? Not knowing what my body would do I am treating this first month after the MMC as an observation, taking notes daily. Cant really make a guess on what CD I am on but if the +opk I had was a true + I am 5 dpo.

I have not needed to pee for the last 3 and a half hours and its getting frustrating! How do I POAS if theres no pee??? :wacko:

Put the day of your D&C as CD1, you can discard that cycle from your stats since it's bound to be a little off. (Data, Stats and Averages and then just pick which cycles you want to use for your stats)

I tried every time I went to the bathroom for about a week and in all sorts of positions except lying down- I guess I either just cant quite reach or I feel it but dont realise!

I can't reach either, I've tried every position - squatting, leg up on the side of the bath, sitting on the loo but either my arms are too short or my belly gets in the way :(

Random info: My fella calls sperm 'Population Paste' charming, isnt he. :haha:

Mine calls it baby batter lol!

Ickle - sorry you're not feeling well :hugs: :hugs: Glad you took a day off work though. Good that you've not ov'd yet then as you wouldn't want to bd whilst feeling like that and it's probably best to shake the bug first. And this will cheer you up - Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Ammmmmmmmmmmmm is on tomorrow!!!!!! Late though, i'd better record. I do hope the co-pilot and the pretty one get together. Hope you feel better now :hugs: And here's some ER Dr Luka medicine for you :munch:

So glad your appointment went well and that you have a protocol in place for when you get your next BFP :) I'm feeling better and in the mood to :sex: but DH isn't. Feeling a bit crap about it but I can't make him. Can I? lol!

Oooo Pan Am and Bones - TV heaven :)

Hi everyone! Thanks for all your well wishes! Well listen to this for a yarn - I am quite over the moon! :yipee:

So our appointment was at 5. We set off a 3.30 for an hour drive and got stuck in horrendous traffic. We were late for the appointment by 20 minutes! :shock: Dr S is based at Harley Street but we saw him at the Epsom clinic in Surrey. He was very welcoming and forgave us instantly. Best summarise the rest in conversation and cut to the chase.

Background info: High NK cells cause the immune system to attack any pregnancy and treat it as foreign.

Me (proudly): I have been following your plan, Dr S, and I have been taking 25mg steroids from ovulation along with aspirin.
Dr S (not pleased): Dr Google and taking strong medicines willy nilly is not something I condone.There's nothing I can do now as you've been ttc and have not had the NK cells immune test so I wouldn't know what dose. Also you can't have the test whilst on medication. I am not the kind of doctor who will treat empirically based on the off chance. If you don't have high NK cells then then there's nothing wrong there and no treatment will be given.
Me (shocked but not one to give up): Oh well I did have the NK cells test done after the 2nd miscarriage...
Dr S: Who did that for you?
Me: I did it myself, well a random clinic in Kingston arranged it for me. I wanted to get all the tests done possible and worked night and day to find this clinic but didn't really know what to do with this result...some girls following your plan on the forums said they looked high. (Yes I said this) Erm The Doctors Laboratory did them.
Dr S (not pleased clinic is allowing tests without doc supervision gave me a lecture about this too) We also use The Doctor's Laboratory to carry out our results, let's see...
Me: (shaking with anticipation) Speechless
Dr S: These are VERY high, the highest they can be. You will be on top whack protocol with 40mg steroids when pregnant and intralipid drips. So you took 25mg steroids from ovulation then and aspirin?
Me:smug: Yes
Dr S: Good job.

And then he proceeded to write us a very long presciption and spent an hour answering our questions. A very nice man!

So happy to have a diagnosis but horrible that my body attacks my own baby!! I feel secretly happy that I was a rebel and with the help of other steroid junkies on this forum and one very nice steroid lady in particular I treated myself and it was a good thing to do!! What y'all think?

Fab news, you are finally getting to the bottom of it, and at this rate you'll be up the duff in no time. Bloody brilliant news, really, really pleased!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Threatening him with the sperm bank would be my last resort ickle! Only joking......... I think! :haha: Not nice to have flu though... I had flu a couple of years ago and omg at its worst there's no way i could have :sex: not even on a peak!!

I like population paste and baby batter! :haha:

Thanks Faye! :hugs: Hope you're still on a high after your house went through! :yipee:

Threatening him with the sperm bank would be my last resort ickle! Only joking......... I think! :haha: Not nice to have flu though... I had flu a couple of years ago and omg there's no way i could have :sex: not even on a peak!!

I like population paste and baby batter! :haha:

I would but he's been coughing till he's retching all evening (actually for the past few days) so he's not just faking it lol!

Hoping he gets better really soon ickle, even though he's really poorly it must be a bit frustrating for you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks Faye! :hugs: Hope you're still on a high after your house went through! :yipee:

Still on a high, preparing to take my mum round on Saturday, she hasn't seen it so far and the house is pretty much a carbon copy of the house she grew up in with her Mum/my Nan who we don't have around anymore, and we both adored, its going to be emotional, but in a strange way, i just feel like she's in that house someway, i know thats strange to say but sometimes you just get a feeling don't you. I hope this will be a happy house full of babies xxx

Thank ickle for the tip about disregarding the previous cycle. I am glad I could do that and start from scratch.

What to do? I was playing with FF and input a temp rise for tomorrow which would make me ov on monday and 3dpo! If correct it would mean oh gets the night off or should I go with the monitor are peak today therefore bd?

Hi faye - I think you just know when the house is right and you can visualise a happy family with baby toys all over the place.

I would go for it tonight if you can, cos if you don't get that temp rise you will be gutted you didn't. He can have a rest in a few days time! My OH knows if I do get a bfp that'll be it for months!

.....although I am lying here waiting for him to finish reading his book and wishing I could just go to sleep! This is not the way you imagine it when you are growing up is it?

I agree with mrs miggins. If in doubt DTD lol!

I've been trying to sleep for the past hour and a half but it's not happening. Poor DH has taken himself off to the sofa again. He seems to sleep better there cos hes not completly flat. He'll probably come to bed at some point during the night though.

Thanks, looks like we will then I'll know its all covered. Hope Mr miggins finishes his book fast and Mr ickle feels better soon.

Morning all. How is everyone? Pink did you dtd? Mr Mig did finish reading thank god. Thought I would see a temp rise this morning but it was even lower.

That fits in with your OPK since you ov 12-36 hours later.

I got my first peak this morning. Happy but wish we were in a better state for DTD. I'm off ill again today and DH is still coughing loads. Will get him tonight though for definite. I should ov tomorrow so hopefully the swimmers get there in time.

Bless you both Ickle it's horrible isn't it. At least the flu jab should stave it off for the next year. I deliberately didn't leave the house yesterday, my sinuses get far worse in the cold so I did myself a favour and kept warm. OH has been great with the bding as well even though he feels grotty and just wants to sleep he hasn't made it seem like a chore at all. Should we do it every day until my temp rises?

Morning!

Ickle - hope you are both feeling better as the day goes on and manage to dtd tonight. I have been really lucky these last few years I haven't got any severe cold, just the odd chesty cough but with all the robutussin now I might not even get that!!

Mrsmig- I am glad the book wasn't too riveting to keep him up all night. Yes we did DTD last night but it was definately the most unromatic encounter yet, poor bloke was knackered after the football and 'struggled' iykwim. But that made me love him all the more.

The temp drop might be ov dip?

I had a temp rise today which I thought I might so FF put crosshairs in for ov Monday making me 3dpo but I removed the +ve opk from monday as I was not convinced I was reading it right although it was the darkest opk I had done. So I'll just got by temps and monitor. I think that is me now in the 2WW but I am not going to test, I'll see how my temps go.

Hoep the other girlies are having a nice morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->