Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Emum, so sorry to hear your plans have been scuppered :-(
I would stick with what you had planned anyway, it would be a shame to waste it and at least it will be a nice send off for him to Athens, and it is still a chance to catch the eggy!
Re dtd post midnight, I always put it down as pm. Pink, that is so sweet of your OH!
Afm, feeling a bit bummed today. My colleague at work, who brought in her bfp test on Tuesday to show me came into work in tears. She started bleeding this morning. She hasn't been to the doctors yet but it's looking as though it could be a very early mc or a chemical. I'm gutted for her. She has been trying since her mmc in February. :cry:

Hey ladies, can i join u???

my story - i started my miscarriage process on the 23rd Oct, i had alot of pain, then on thursday the 27OCT i started bleeding and stopped roughly 1 and half weeks later.
So 2day it is 5weeks since the first day of my bleed, so i decided i would test this morning with a cheap shops own brand HPT and surprise surprise it was :bfn: went a little crazy and went and bought FRER did it there now and another :bfn:

Im so annoyed and angry and sad and i just dont want to feel like this anymore, i cant understand y its sooooo easy for some people yet soooo hard for others to get pregnant!

I need some encouragmentto keep goin and that someday soon i will get my :bfp: again!!!

I dont monitor my ovulation by anythin i just go for it, i think in the back of my head i have been tryn to convince myself that i dont mind if i get preg or not cuz i hear people say when u really want something to dont get it! But no wen i do my test and get a :bfn: ther is no disguising my unhappiness!

Thanks for listenin and sorry for the rant!

:flower:

Here is my opinion of the am/pm thing. If I aint been to sleep, its not the next day! (Within reason of course). We usually BD in the morning...which will now be clashing with my temping.

My 4 year old just came up to me, handed me one of my boxes of OPK's and asked 'mummy, what are these?'

'Not sweeties' :haha:

Hi Tara, so sorry for your loss, but you have come to the right place. The ladies here just about healed me after my loss without even knowing it as I lurked for ages before posting.

I know you didn;t want to see a BFN, but think of it this way- at least all the HCG has definately left your system so you can ovulate and get your cycle back on track. Do you want to start using ovulation predictors? If you do then get cheap ones they work fine. If you dont want to start prediction O but would like to TTC and you have a roughly 28 day cycle you could simply try BD'ing every couple of days starting from a couple of days after your AF ends. I have to admit, I'm addicted to the O predictors!

Its OK to rant here, you will find alot of support. :hugs:

FILI - glad to hear the cyst is gone Hun! :dust:

ICKLE, I hope DH gets to feeling better soon!

FAYE, awesome, hope that house is a happy house full as well!!!

Welcome TARA, sorry for your loss :hugs:

PINK, I agree with MRSMIG, :sex:

LOUBY, Hi :wave: nice seeing you.... GL FXD!:dust:

AFM...You are welcome to stalk my chart, but I am trying NOT to SS and yesterday was the last temp I am going to take in the TWW… I plan to just hang in, concentrate on the holidays, work, and making sure to motivate my testing threads through to their :bfp:s unless there is some major symptom....:paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Hi thanks! yeah i am in need of somewer to rant as im sure my dh is sick listenin to me!

ooppsss i dont think i explained right, i did a hpt 2weeks after i started bleeding to make sure that my levels wer back down and it was BFN! so now 3weeks later i was really hopin that i would have falle preg again so cuz my af hasnt showed yet i tested and got BFN!

I know what you mean Mrs MM. I started off last month with the best intentions not to SS, and by 8dpo had convinced myself I was pregnant, not helped by the false positive I got that day :( Just made things harder when it was BFN as usual. This month I have decided not to fill any symptoms into FF and to hide my pregnancy predictor score so I don't obsess, and to do my best to forget about the whole thing from ov to AF though I will still temp just for data collection. Now if I can only stick to that, I'll be happy.

My OH has just called me. I am not sure how to feel about this. He has cancelled his trip to India next week, so we should not miss OV after all, and rebooked it for the following week, which is very close to Christmas. But he has also arranged a trip to Athens, after being told to keep Sunday free because I had booked a surprise for him, and is flying out on Sunday evening, back Monday evening. Everything is now booked and paid for at the hotel, and I am unlikely to get much, if any, money back (and it was expensive!) Not sure whether we should still go anyway, even if he needs to leave around 7.30 ish as he thinks is likely. He still doesn't know what is planned. He could go straight to the airport from the hotel, but I am wondering whether it is worth it. My plan was to check in around 2.30, and we have a spa treatment which will be from 3.30 to around 5.30. I guess even if he leaves at 7.30 I could stay on for another couple of hours and enjoy the peace and quiet but it wasn't quite what I had in mind :D

Oh no!! I suppose until 7.30 would still give you enough time but:dohh: how annoying. I still think it's worth doing though, it sounds so lovely!

Really daft question. We dtd last night about 12.30am. I have put that in as PM Wednesday for FF. What would you ladies do? PM Wednesday or AM Thursday? I can't imagine it'll matter really in the grand scheme of things, just curious.

Must tell you what OH said last night. He got home from the football at about 11.45pm (he has to check FIL house whilst they are away) and asked if he had time for a coffee as he thought we had to bd before midnight for it to count - awww soo sweet!!

That is REALLY sweet of Mr Pink :hugs: I would count it as pm as it's closer to pm!

FILI - glad to hear the cyst is gone Hun! :dust:

ICKLE, I hope DH gets to feeling better soon!

FAYE, awesome, hope that house is a happy house full as well!!!

Welcome TARA, sorry for your loss :hugs:

PINK, I agree with MRSMIG, :sex:

LOUBY, Hi :wave: nice seeing you.... GL FXD!:dust:

AFM...You are welcome to stalk my chart, but I am trying NOT to SS and yesterday was the last temp I am going to take in the TWW… I plan to just hang in, concentrate on the holidays, work, and making sure to motivate my testing threads through to their :bfp:s unless there is some major symptom....:paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Good luck MrsMM! Hey you're falling behind those keeping up to date standards that you're famous for mrsMM, I had the high NK cells and Pink had the cyst which has thankfully gone :happydance:

Hi Tara, sorry you had had to join us, getting the BFN is really, really hard! You are def in the right place. Lots of love to you xx

Hi Tarabay, course you can join us! :flower: We all know how you feel! Hate to say this but think you really need to start opk-ing so you can detect ovulation. This gives you the best possible chance, along with temping (the other ladies are expert at this) for getting your :bfp: and timing :sex: so you make sure you don't miss it. Interested? I am the thread's testing leader :smug: so I can give you more info if you are! :hugs: :hugs:

Hey ladies, can i join u???

my story - i started my miscarriage process on the 23rd Oct, i had alot of pain, then on thursday the 27OCT i started bleeding and stopped roughly 1 and half weeks later.
So 2day it is 5weeks since the first day of my bleed, so i decided i would test this morning with a cheap shops own brand HPT and surprise surprise it was :bfn: went a little crazy and went and bought FRER did it there now and another :bfn:

Im so annoyed and angry and sad and i just dont want to feel like this anymore, i cant understand y its sooooo easy for some people yet soooo hard for others to get pregnant!

I need some encouragmentto keep goin and that someday soon i will get my :bfp: again!!!

I dont monitor my ovulation by anythin i just go for it, i think in the back of my head i have been tryn to convince myself that i dont mind if i get preg or not cuz i hear people say when u really want something to dont get it! But no wen i do my test and get a :bfn: ther is no disguising my unhappiness!

Thanks for listenin and sorry for the rant!

Hi Lozdi, funny about your son asking about the testing sticks! Yes, not lollipops! :haha:

Anyway everyone I have now decided that I am PUPO, pregnant until proven otherwise this month. So I already have my BFP at 3dpo and everyone can congratulate me. Anyone wanna join my sub-PUPO group? How's that for the PMA of a steroid junkie?

I'm with you!! Hell, I'm not even sure I've ovulated yet but loving the pma!!!

Fili is right Tara you will have a much better idea of whats going on if you join us in OPK addiction! When I got my first + OPK I got almost as exited as when I see a BFP! It takes away a bit of the feeling of being in limbo. I dont think I have ever had clear O signs so OPK's are amazing for me. I'm testing 3 times a day til I get first AF.

I just went to POAS...and it went a bit wrong. After dipping the strip, I put down the wrapper and it fell off the stool so I bent down to grab it and (I was wearing my mp3 player) my left earphone fell out and PLOP yes straight into the cup of pee. I wipped it out quick and its now been cleaned and is drying. Hope it works still! :wacko:

We DTD!! I'm so happy. It wasn't our best work but hoping that since DH abstained for a few days that it'll be a bumper batch of baby batter lol!

Nice one Ickle lets hope that baby batter mixes nice with your eggy to bake a fine bun in your oven! :happydance:

Tarabay - sorry that you find yourself here with us but you are in the right place.

We all support each other especially when needing a rant. I agree with the other about ovulation testing and like Fili said she is the queen of sticks and will guide you if you want to do that.

Ickle it's all happened for a reason, there'll be soooooo many :spermy: now so you'll be on the fast track for a :bfp: Glad mr ickle is feeling better enough to :sex: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->