Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Good Morning Ladies :wave:

Not had chance to post on here for the past few days as our laptop is in computer hospital since our DS spilt a whole cup of juice all over it oooops :dohh: However I caught up last night on my iphone - wow this thread is a chatty one I LOVE IT!!!

Welcome to all the newcomers - I'm so sorry you are having to post here :hugs: but the ladies on this thread are sooo supportive and incredibly knowledgeable and I'm sure will help you through. I know they have helped me immensely :hugs:

Pink - I'm so sorry to read that the dr made you feel the way she did re your age. I sometimes wonder if these people have any sensitivity at all :hugs: but if its any help to you my sister in law suffered two losses and then went on to have a beautiful healthy little girl last July age 41 and is now ttc baby no2.

MrsMig - GL with catching that darn egg this month, I sooo hope you have, that would be the most wonderful Christmas present in the world fxd :dust: I think this thread needs some christmas :bfp:

Faye - Fantastic news about your house :happydance: I'm sure you will be filling it with lots of little Faye's before you know it :D
Also, did AF arrive for you yet? I remember you saying you had some spotting but wasn't sure if she arrived in full flow or not yet? I am waiting for her to arrive at the mo and getting very impatient :growlmad: (sounds very odd saying I want af to arrive :wacko:)

Emum - Your hubby is going to be one lucky man this wkend with all that settling in :winkwink: I love it! How did the waxing go? GL with catching that egg!

Ickle - Sorry you and your OH are feeling so poorly its most certainly makes TTC that much harder when your struggling to breathe and snotting everywhere...sending you a get well soon :hugs:

I hope I haven't missed anyone and hope your all ok :)

AFM - Well according to FF I am supposed to be 13dpo so obviously couldn't resist POAS this morning but of course a :bfn:
I put up our xmas tree at the weekend to get a little bit of festive cheer injected in to our home :xmas9: my OH thought I was mad putting the decs up in November :haha:
I'm hoping for AF to arrive very soon as I really really really want to start ttc productively but I'm getting really impatient now :growlmad:
How long was it after anyone's natural mc that she arrived? I'm still only 4w 1day after first day of bleeding - too soon??

Love to you all xxxx

ps - sorry for the MASSIVE ramble :dohh:

Hi Louby, I know what you mean about being lost without the computer. I hve had major issues with the internet but it seems to be sorted now - phew. At work I seem to have sticky keyboard and the left hand side of the keyboard won't write properly so I seem to miss all the 'a's

I know it seem strange to want your AF and when mine did arrive I was emotional but at least I knew where the starting point was and that my cycles would fall back into normal. So ttc forom that point of view was easier. As for when Af will arrive I had an eric and mine arrived 4 weeks 2 days later but I am not sure with natural mc. I think it will depend on when you got your -ve hpt. I think it can vary but I'm hoping you get yours very soon.

Hi Louby, no need to apologise for the long post, it's good to see you.
My first mc was a natural, and I can't remember exactly how long after I got my AF, I'm pretty sure it took a little bit longer than the second when I had the Eric- which was a clear 28 days, but not a lot. 5 weeks at the most.

Thanks ladies - here's hoping the witch shows her face for me over the next week or so so I can get down with some ttc :sex:
I have plenty of opks at the ready to try and catch the egg and im actually/finally feeling really excited about ttc again :happydance:

We are going to do this ladies.....we will all get our 2012 babies!!!! xxxx

Morning all!

Louby my MMC was almost 4 weeks ago (medical management, not dc...so really more similar to a natural than to a surgical) and though physically my body feels normal again my hormones seem to have other ideas. I guess when those settle AF is possible. My scan showed my womb completely back to normal last week yet I still spot! (9mm lining, the '3 lines' the sono seemed happy with) So, in my opinion, as hard as it can be to just go with the flow thats what we have to do.

I didnt want to count any day as CD1 til I have had first AF. I'm just treating this time as an observation of my body. Been getting through alot of OPK's watching the hormones fluctuate. Had negative HPT a couple weeks ago.

Its crazy how fast this thread moves lol!

:dust::happydance:

I started temping this morning, behold- I temped orally, then vaginally...without Fella even noticing, even though I dropped the thermometer and had to rummage round the side of the bed! I think I'll just temp V from now on, I have a cold coming so will be mouthbreathing tonight for sure. *goes off to find the tea tree and drink a pint of fresh orange juice*

Morning ladies

Again, apologies not been on a while. Had a real bad few weeks – well since m/c at start of October had nothing but bad news so been preoccupied but still TTC.

So I was Shadow14UK but now MoonShadow14.

Anyway, I still a bit messed up but my cycles are now worrying me. I used to be 35days like clockwork but since m/c dunno what is going on. I counted my days from 1st day started bleeding with m/c to try and get rough idea of when I would be AF, AF arrived 33 days after first day of bleed from m/c, I was little surprised but though ah well, back to normal and only few days out.

So I worked out roughly when ovulating which would be this week so naturally OH had been :sex: like made since last week and now really miffed that just been to the loo and looks like start of AF! It’s only been 21 days since last one. I’m well peeved and now feels like I have cramp. I have convinced myself it’s the stupid cyst but if I go back to docs they may just palm me off with the whole – wait 6 months to a year thing but my gut instinct says the cyst is to blame, although it isn’t as painful as it was but still niggles at times so assume its still there.

Also been doing some OPK and not has postive so don't think I ovulated yet either. So upset.

On a bigger downer now

unless I am exceedinly lucky and have ovualtion cramps and spotting!? Surely I can't that lucky to have such obvious signs but when I wiped, there was lot of discharged like CM but assumed was AF with the pink/red tinge in it

Hi there Moonshadow, it sounds to me as if it could just be a case of your cycle needing to normalise its self before it returns to normal. I myself have been having random spotting even though my uterus has returned to normal- there is just no telling what those hormones are going to do next!

I did read somewhere that after MC any bleeding that resembles AF is not to be taken as actual AF unless it has been at least 21 days since the MC bleeding, so, with that in mind that could well be your AF, slightly wonky couple of cycles is apparently normal in the MC world. I guess after one AF that whole 21 day thing still applies.

BD when you feel the time is right, but maybe try to treat the time until you regulate as time to observe what your body is doing.

I have been doing OPK's too and I had an extremely short surge (only 2 + opk's and I do 3 a day, they were at 6pm and then again at 10 ish) How many times a day do you test maybe you just had a short surge in between tests.

I guess the only way to know for sure if it is the cyst is to get a scan done, I had a cyst bleed a few years ago, and it wasnt like AF it was more like normal blood, and it hurt quite alot.

I hope things normalise soon, having an unpredictable cycle is not at all fun is it! :hugs:

It could be O cramps and spotting, but I wouldnt know because I never spotted at all ever til after the MMC, and still not quite sure what an O cramp feels like! I get all sorts of random twinges so hard to guess what is what.

Hi Louby,

Thanks, good to have you back. no AF yet and I did decide to wait until after AF as I am making myself bonkers with all this not knowing

I have pCOS and really bereft of ov signs because of the previous Clomid, although ......... my CP is really high today, could I am approaching OV, god I just want AF so I can get back on the clomid train, I am going BONKERS here! xx

Afternoon everyone!

Faye, just out of interest how did you initially get diagnosed with pcos, i mean what made the doctors suspect anything to begin with?

Hi Shadow, sorry to hear you have not been too good. The next step after mc is feeling things have got back to 'normal' so not knowing what is going on with AF/OV etc must be really upsetting and disheartening. :hugs::hugs:

Is it CM tinged red or proper red blood? Maybe you have irritatated your cervix? I don't have much knowledge about the spotting so maybe one of the other ladies will advise you better. Thnking of you.

Sorry to see that your down and thing aren't going well for you shadow, we're all here for you so talk to us regularly and your stress levels will hopefully come down and your af will return as if by magic before you know it. I can imagine how frustrated you are :cry: :hugs: :hugs:

Hi Lozdi and fili!

Lodzi - for me the ov cramp/pain was quite distinct. It was like a pulsing ache with some sharper pains (worse in the evenings) on one of my sides. I could have guessed which side I'd ov'd from (seemed more often right than left). Since the mc though I have a more overall ache and tha pain seem to be in my groin like I have pulled a muscle so I am not sure anymore.

Really daft question. We dtd last night about 12.30am. I have put that in as PM Wednesday for FF. What would you ladies do? PM Wednesday or AM Thursday? I can't imagine it'll matter really in the grand scheme of things, just curious.

Must tell you what OH said last night. He got home from the football at about 11.45pm (he has to check FIL house whilst they are away) and asked if he had time for a coffee as he thought we had to bd before midnight for it to count - awww soo sweet!!

Faye I too am going insane wanting for my to be body back to normal - from what I can gather this is one of the 'normal' feelings women go through after MC, I think we all feel a little BONKERS on here :haha:

Aww Pink bless him - how thoughtful :) We have bd past 12 at night and I always put it down as pm no other reason than just because I haven't slept, but like you say I'm not sure if it would make that much difference as long as the deed was done is the main thing :winkwink:

Ok and fm - daft and stupid question I'm sure but what does it mean when FF marks one of the days in your calendar white with a black square around the date?? This has appeared for me on the 7th December???

xxx

:dohh: Silly Louby - on a second look it clearly states test day :haha:

No idea why though - but hey if no af by then I may just POAS for the hell of it :)

Hi fili. I have PCOS too so can answer that question for you. Mine was diagnosed when I was trying to conceive number 1 and my periods just stopped completely. That is very extreme though, usually they just become very irregular. It is diagnosed by a combination of blood tests and ultrasound scan. A day 21 progesterone test will show that you haven't ovulated even though you may have had an LH surge, and a hormone test will usually show raised testosterone. On the ultrasound scan, they will see lots of follicles at the same stage, but no dominant follicle to release an egg. I still have mildly polycystic ovaries but I had one drilled about 15 years ago and I do now ovulate fairly regularly. Other symptoms include weight gain, acne and facial hair but not everyone gets these.

My OH has just called me. I am not sure how to feel about this. He has cancelled his trip to India next week, so we should not miss OV after all, and rebooked it for the following week, which is very close to Christmas. But he has also arranged a trip to Athens, after being told to keep Sunday free because I had booked a surprise for him, and is flying out on Sunday evening, back Monday evening. Everything is now booked and paid for at the hotel, and I am unlikely to get much, if any, money back (and it was expensive!) Not sure whether we should still go anyway, even if he needs to leave around 7.30 ish as he thinks is likely. He still doesn't know what is planned. He could go straight to the airport from the hotel, but I am wondering whether it is worth it. My plan was to check in around 2.30, and we have a spa treatment which will be from 3.30 to around 5.30. I guess even if he leaves at 7.30 I could stay on for another couple of hours and enjoy the peace and quiet but it wasn't quite what I had in mind :D

Aww emum. Men! *shakes fist* I am sure he thought he was doing it with the right intentions so he was here for when you ov'd but still ggrrr... especially when he knew you had plans for Sunday.

If you can't get a refund I would definately go to make the most of it and grab some 'you' time afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->