Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

anyone on dpo symptom watch yet? I am! Shall I test? Who thinks I should? No effects from the steroids yet after 3 days...hoping i'm not speaking too soon!

Yey Ickle that's great - let those :spermy: get that egg :happydance:

Tarabay - so sorry for your loss lovely bit lilt the others say you really are in the right place here. I have had many a rant here and everyone is so so very supportive :hugs:

I'm 4weeks since mc at the moment and have decided as I have no clue what is going on at the mo with my body I'm just going to keep on DTD as much as possible and if/when af arrives I have taken the experts advice (Fili's) and got myself loads of opks at the ready :)

Emum that's such a shame about your plans but I defo think you should still go as I'm sure it will be lovely and you can definatley fit in DTD :)

Xxxxx

Thanks everyone :) I might just class today as ov day so that I can get the due date that I want lol! Though if I get a BFP I really couldn't give a toss what date it's due :)

Tarabay - so sorry for your loss, but glad that you've found us to help you through it.

hi again, gosh everybody is so so nice here, thank u so much!:flower:

yes i agree with the opk, maybe eventually when AF arrives i will try them next cycle! could someone give me a brief run down on them???

i think 2day is just a superbad day for me, my sis in law found out she was pregnant the day i started miscarring and she is goin for her first scan 2moro so im just not dealing with that at all, it is worse and harder than i imagined! i hope it gets easier as her pregnancy goes on!

thanks agin for all the kindness and if someone cud give me advice on opk?? maybe sud i start doin it now or wait till AF shows and start afresh???

:hugs:

Fil I thanked you instead of replying with quote and then my post wouldn't post, it all went wrong.
But yes, I am symptom spotting already and I'm not even sure I have ovulated! But my ovaries are twanging and pinging like billyo.
And of course you should test woman!!!
Tara, welcome. Sorry for your loss, you are in the right place.

My ovaries are the same mrs miggins. Not sure which one I'm going to ov from yet but I'm rooting for lefty lol!

Hi Tarabay, not sure I can do 'brief' on such an important subject!! :shock: :haha:

Well, you can buy internet cheapies online and they are definitely much cheaper and very reliable. I bought a bulk load from Home and Health online. You buy them in 3 different strengths 20miu 30miu 40miu. You only need one strength really, prob 30 miu but I am obsessed! This is the really important bit, the ONLY time it will be positive is if the test line is as dark as or darker than the control line. On here we use them to see when ovulation is approaching and we usually see the lines getting darker and darker as ov draws near. You can also use them after ov to see them getting fainter and fainter so you know along with temperature changes and cm changes (from wet, egg white to sticky or creamy) that you have ov'd. When the time comes for you, if you post a picture of your test I will tell you whether it's positive if you can't tell 1st time round. I bought 50 tests for £7 so they're much cheaper than the CB digi opks as you can see. You can't just wee on them though as they have a cut off line that mustn't get wet so collect some wee in a plastic cup or something. I have recycled one of those clear plastic lids off those cylinder toothpastes! Pink says I must have a good aim. Then you just dip the test in for 10 secs or so. I do all three strengths 3 x a day up to ov but this is not normal behaviour and i need help!! :wacko: When BFP time draws near you can use the opks again to hopefully see the lines getting darker!! :yipee: This is so exciting as it's not like you're really testing with a preg test but you are......... opks pick up hcg!! I love opks sooooo much. I have never taken longer than 2 months to get pregnant and i'm sure it's because of the opks and Conceive Plus I use (a special :spermy: gloopy swimming pool lube you can get from Home and Health too). Hope that's helpful. Ask me anything you wanna know. Oh also I stick all the tests on A4 paper and label them so I know for the next cycle when ttc what to expect. Take pregnacare + Omega oil too and you'll be good to go!

hi again, gosh everybody is so so nice here, thank u so much!:flower:

yes i agree with the opk, maybe eventually when AF arrives i will try them next cycle! could someone give me a brief run down on them???

i think 2day is just a superbad day for me, my sis in law found out she was pregnant the day i started miscarring and she is goin for her first scan 2moro so im just not dealing with that at all, it is worse and harder than i imagined! i hope it gets easier as her pregnancy goes on!

thanks agin for all the kindness and if someone cud give me advice on opk?? maybe sud i start doin it now or wait till AF shows and start afresh???

Their work is done this month Fil! And by the way, I never knew you used 3 different strength opk's 3 times a day? You kept that under your hat!:winkwink:
I also didn't know you could use them as pregnancy tests either. Which are the most sensitive? The ones I use are 20 miu I think.

That's cos they need a rest after growing that big eggy that they just ovulated fili :)

Their work is done this month Fil! And by the way, I never knew you used 3 different strength opk's 3 times a day? You kept that under your hat!:winkwink:
I also didn't know you could use them as pregnancy tests either. Which are the most sensitive? The ones I use are 20 miu I think.

Yeah she kept that one a bit quiet!!:haha::winkwink:

My opks are from amazon and they are the 20miu ones.

Hi Tarabay, not sure I can do 'brief' on such an important subject!! :shock: :haha:

Well, you can buy internet cheapies online and they are definitely much cheaper and very reliable. I bought a bulk load from Home and Health online. You buy them in 3 different strengths 20miu 30miu 40miu. You only need one strength really, prob 30 miu but I am obsessed! This is the really important bit, the ONLY time it will be positive is if the test line is as dark as or darker than the control line. On here we use them to see when ovulation is approaching and we usually see the lines getting darker and darker as ov draws near. You can also use them after ov to see them getting fainter and fainter so you know along with temperature changes and cm changes (from wet, egg white to sticky or creamy) that you have ov'd. When the time comes for you, if you post a picture of your test I will tell you whether it's positive if you can't tell 1st time round. I bought 50 tests for £7 so they're much cheaper than the CB digi opks as you can see. You can't just wee on them though as they have a cut off line that mustn't get wet so collect some wee in a plastic cup or something. I have recycled one of those clear plastic lids off those cylinder toothpastes! Pink says I must have a good aim. Then you just dip the test in for 10 secs or so. I do all three strengths 3 x a day up to ov but this is not normal behaviour and i need help!! :wacko: When BFP time draws near you can use the opks again to hopefully see the lines getting darker!! :yipee: This is so exciting as it's not like you're really testing with a preg test but you are......... opks pick up hcg!! I love opks sooooo much. I have never taken longer than 2 months to get pregnant and i'm sure it's because of the opks and Conceive Plus I use (a special :spermy: gloopy swimming pool lube you can get from Home and Health too). Hope that's helpful. Ask me anything you wanna know. Oh also I stick all the tests on A4 paper and label them so I know for the next cycle when ttc what to expect. Take pregnacare + Omega oil too and you'll be good to go!

All i can say is OMG!!!!!!! you have done a really good job at explainin so thank u for that but a bigger thank u goes to u for givin me back some confidence and makin me laugh for the first time 2day!!! :hugs:

ok so sud i start this now or after i get AF?????

I am never gna remember all of that, i thot it was basically poas once a day and wen it was positive ther was a second line and thats wen u wer ovulating! Obviously i was VERY wrong! I am def gna need some help with this, are you gna be about for a while???

I am not gna think bout the opks being used as preg test cuz i need to concentrate on using them for O first so i know im gettin it right!

So how do u know wen to:sex: when the line is as dark or darker???? and do u not stop testing after u have ovulated and the line is gettin fainter??? or continue to test everyday through TTW and wait for the line gettin darker again???????

God i feel so stupid not knowin any of this!! r u testing 3 times a day or 3 times each so 9times?? and y??? sorry im just findin it very hard to get to grips with how wrong i was about this???

I was thinkin of takin pregnacare conception, u would advise this????

thank u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!

We're all going to be around for a while and we can all help you Tara! No need to do 9 tests a day really, but at the time when you think you are ovulating it is a good idea to do 3, not first morning urine but from late morning onwards. Personally I would wait until after AF but it's entirely up to you. If I were you I would have a good read back through this thread and you will find a lot of the answers cos we ask each other all the time! And no need to feel stupid because if you have never done any of this stuff before then there is no reason you should know! I am still trying to figure it all out as well. It does make it all good fun though.

another question, i searched 'HOME AND HEALTH' into google and got discovery home and health but cudnt find anywer to buy opk's???????????????

i wana get them bought incase AF turns up soon!!

another question, i searched 'HOME AND HEALTH' into google and got discovery home and health but cudnt find anywer to buy opk's???????????????

i wana get them bought incase AF turns up soon!!

Yes think i will take a look back through it! I was just thinkin about how fun its gna be, thats y i think iv got my confidence back a bit! :hugs:

Does everybody take prenatal vitamins???? maybe i sud start takin them aswell??

Thanks again

I'm sure i did mention it somewhere in these 3 million pages worth of baby banter mrs migg. Yeah the 20 miu's are the most sensitive but none of them will turn positive unless it's a pos if you know what i mean! So not sure what i'm trying to prove by using all three!:wacko: Oh yes they can be used as early preg tests for sure. The opks pick up hcg but the preg tests won't pick up LH so you can't use preg tests to detect lutinising hormone. A CB Digi Ov stick went all smily faced in my last pregnancy - tried it for fun!

That's cos they need a rest after growing that big eggy that they just ovulated fili :)

:haha:Hope so!!

Just thought Tara, I was talking rubbish. I didn't wait for AF before I started using opk's at all. I didn't quite get the hang of them at first though and I missed the egg.

You're very welcome! :hugs: Yes mrs migg is right, just do three a day, morning noon and night and start asap (I used the fastest delivery service on Home and Health because I was suffering from withdrawal symptoms :nope: and was practically shaking when they arrived!!) It's nice to see a pattern in the colour change and it gives you back some conntrol over an otherwise uncontrollable thing I suppose. We'll all be around I should think! You :sex: as the lines are getting darker because you're entering your fertile window but there is something called SMEP which the other girls are expert on about timing around ov. Me and DH are like :bunny: :bunny: as soon as my lines even start getting darker and then when they're very dark we up it to twice a day for 3-4 days if we can and this covers a positive test (very dark line). However, this also is most likely not necessary and once a day or every other day is fine so long as you :sex: in this fertile window. :spermy: can live for 5 days ish too so you can :sex: 5 days before a positive test and still be in with a chance!

[/QUOTE]

All i can say is OMG!!!!!!! you have done a really good job at explainin so thank u for that but a bigger thank u goes to u for givin me back some confidence and makin me laugh for the first time 2day!!! :hugs:

ok so sud i start this now or after i get AF?????

I am never gna remember all of that, i thot it was basically poas once a day and wen it was positive ther was a second line and thats wen u wer ovulating! Obviously i was VERY wrong! I am def gna need some help with this, are you gna be about for a while???

I am not gna think bout the opks being used as preg test cuz i need to concentrate on using them for O first so i know im gettin it right!

So how do u know wen to:sex: when the line is as dark or darker???? and do u not stop testing after u have ovulated and the line is gettin fainter??? or continue to test everyday through TTW and wait for the line gettin darker again???????

God i feel so stupid not knowin any of this!! r u testing 3 times a day or 3 times each so 9times?? and y??? sorry im just findin it very hard to get to grips with how wrong i was about this???

I was thinkin of takin pregnacare conception, u would advise this????

thank u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!

:hugs:[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->