Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hey you girls I did mention it! I did! :brat: :brat: :haha:

Maybe tarabay could find it when she's reading back through (in a year's time!)

Their work is done this month Fil! And by the way, I never knew you used 3 different strength opk's 3 times a day? You kept that under your hat!:winkwink:
I also didn't know you could use them as pregnancy tests either. Which are the most sensitive? The ones I use are 20 miu I think.

Their work is done this month Fil! And by the way, I never knew you used 3 different strength opk's 3 times a day? You kept that under your hat!:winkwink:
I also didn't know you could use them as pregnancy tests either. Which are the most sensitive? The ones I use are 20 miu I think.

Yeah she kept that one a bit quiet!!:haha::winkwink:

My opks are from amazon and they are the 20miu ones.

Mr Migg shaved his head today and is cold, so he has come to bed in a woolly hat. And I have to have sex with him tonight. That is all.

Here you go Tara https://www.homehealth-uk.com/

thanks fili! i didnt come across this website at all, weird!

so i buy the 30 and use them 3 times a day every day???

and start even now before AF? and use them again the day AF finishes??

yeah maybe i will come across that post but it will defo take me a loooooonnngggg time, i have only got through 10pages so far haha!

so 3 times a day every day and wait on the line gettin as dark as the control line???????

Do i buy ovulation test strips???????

Mr Migg shaved his head today and is cold, so he has come to bed in a woolly hat. And I have to have sex with him tonight. That is all.

I hope you made him take it off for the :sex: I thought mr pand was bad for trying to leave his socks on and he's ill lol! You'll end up with a fetish for woolly hats if he keeps doing that lol!

Afm - I'm feeling human again! Don't think I've ever felt so perky at this time in the morning. It's such a relief! Got my second peak and a lovely temp do this morning so think today's the day.

Got the dietitian today at the fertility clinic so going to have to see all those lovely bumps on those lucky cows standing outside the maternity hospital smoking but it's fine cos I'll have my own bump soon enough. Meeting mum afterwards to walk through the magic pillars too. Think ov day is the perfect day to do it. Then tonight we're cleaning and tidying the living room so that we can get the christmas tree up :)

Omg! Just took some of DH's Benylin for mucas because I noticed it had the same ingredient as robutissen but it's disgusting! Trying not to pull a face so I don't have to explain to DH why I'm taking cough mixture when I don't have a cough lol!

Ickle, it's horrible seeing that isn't it? You feel like telling them they don't deserve it. I hope it goes well at the dietician.
We didn't end up dtd in the end last night, we waited till this morning as OH was too tired (and so was I really) so hopefully we haven't missed the slot! But at least I didn't have to worry about the hat. He actually forgot he was wearing it and settled down to sleep with it on, weirdo.
I was wondering about the cough syrup too Ickle, especially as I think the antibiotics have dried things up a bit. Do you think it's too late? Temp only slightly higher this morning. I am off to stalk your chart.

:xmas13: Hats off to you mrs migg!!

Here you go Tara https://www.homehealth-uk.com/

thanks fili! i didnt come across this website at all, weird!

so i buy the 30 and use them 3 times a day every day???

and start even now before AF? and use them again the day AF finishes??

yeah maybe i will come across that post but it will defo take me a loooooonnngggg time, i have only got through 10pages so far haha!

so 3 times a day every day and wait on the line gettin as dark as the control line???????

Do i buy ovulation test strips???????

Tara you'll need more than 30 for three times a day and they are called ovulation strips i think yeah. I ended up spending quite a bit on that website but needs must! Yeah and just do them 3 x a day until you ov and then you could space out the testing a bit up to period if you like.

I hope you made him take it off for the :sex: I thought mr pand was bad for trying to leave his socks on and he's ill lol! You'll end up with a fetish for woolly hats if he keeps doing that lol!

Afm - I'm feeling human again! Don't think I've ever felt so perky at this time in the morning. It's such a relief! Got my second peak and a lovely temp do this morning so think today's the day.

Got the dietitian today at the fertility clinic so going to have to see all those lovely bumps on those lucky cows standing outside the maternity hospital smoking but it's fine cos I'll have my own bump soon enough. Meeting mum afterwards to walk through the magic pillars too. Think ov day is the perfect day to do it. Then tonight we're cleaning and tidying the living room so that we can get the christmas tree up :)

Ickle good luck at the clinic today! I am off to a fertility clinic today. We had this appointment booked when we were thinking of IVF so we thought we'd go anyway. Happy Ov Day!! Funny about the socks but my DH ALWAYS wears his socks for :sex: as his feet get so cold he can't be without his socks!!:blush::blush::haha:

Morning all,

Had to love the hat on Mr miggins. I too have been known to keep my socks on :blush: though so can't comment :haha:

I'm glad you are feeling better ickle. I bought cough medicine from boots and that didn't taste too bad but then again I don't mind the taste of cough medicine. Hope it goes well at the clinic this morning.

I am sound wierder my the minute!!

Another temp rise but internet playing up again at home so wil have to input data now I'm at work, just when I thought it was sorted - grrrr....

Mrs Miggins - It's ridiculous that the fertility clinic is in the maternity hospital at all. Talk about a slap in the face! I'm just glad that the nurse at my GP warned me when I was getting bloods taken for my referral.

Fili - you're a tolerant lady. DH wouldn't get any if he left his socks on lol!

Pink - I don't mind the taste either but this was a menthol one. Think I'll buy a normal one on the way home.

Could someone please spell out to me what exactly is meant to happen to your temps during and after ovulation? I know I'm being a bit dim but is what is happening on my chart what you would expect to see if say I ov yesterday? My main concern is that if I have a short cycle, ov on day 17 or 18 gives me a short luteal phase doesn't it? But then that can cause infertility and I know I can get pregnant.

You're supposed to see a dip at ovulation (but not always) followed by a temp spike that stays higher for at least 3 days. Under the Education tab on the left hand side of FF, there's a heading called games. There's a chart interpretation game, where you have to guess which day ovulation happened on for a heap of charts that it gives you. It's good practice for interpreting your own chart.

Plus you can go back to the charting course and look over the relevant lesson again (Lesson 13 I just checked).

Good Morning Lovely Ladies!

Again theres a few pages added to this thread! Is there any longest thread awards we should be aiming for?

My cold is getting worse despite tea tree and a couple of tons of vitamin C so I'm distracting myself by sticking my series of fade in + opk's into the back of the note book I purchased especially for them. In the front will go the ones after I start my AF. I mean business! Going to put temps into FF today and just delete the info and begin again when I get actual AF. Is that ok? I take it that there is a delete option?

Tara you sound like focusing on TTC and OPK's is doing wonders for you!

I did something out of character for me today, I did a HPT knowing there was no point at this point. Ofc it was a BFN, for if I did O when I think I did I would only be 9 dpo and havent spotted any symptoms except a grumpiness creeping in. (Normal)

Roll on the 7th (when I think its AF time) So I can get out of this limbo!

I mean serious business next month, SERIOUS BUSINESS! :sex: so need to get practice in on FF!

Lozdi - you don't need to delete the info. Just remove it from your stats since your ov day and LP might be a bit off. (Data tab, then Manage Stats and Averages, then pick which cycles you want to include in your stats). I usually start testing at around 7DPO, so 9DPO isn't that crazy lol!

AFM - I've lost a pound in 2 months. Not great but better than a pound on. I'm going to get serious though. I'm going to the gym this weekend to see about joining and I'm going to do a shopping order over the weekend so I'm not tempted to buy any of the nice christmas food the shops are full of just now.

Oh and I walked through the magic pillars, twice. Mum said "it should be twice as effective now" so I said "Yeah I might get twins". I'd love to have twins but I think DH would have a heart attack lol!

Congratulations on the pound lost! Its not so bad you lost it slowly, its healthier than losing it fast! Bad bad bad time of year to have to resist taste temptation though isnt it!

My half temp chart I started on FF will probably look all over the place as I havent mastered waking to temp at the same time every morning yet. I do temp orally, then vaginally so I have 2 measurements. I figured if I take both then cant do both every now and again I can use previous data. ie: wont want to twinkle temp in the morning if I have been woken up by fella poking me in the back with his Man Sword, therefore will just mouth temp and look at my data to see what twinkle temp matches that mouth temp, iykwim. Also when I mouth breathe this sytem should be handy.

So far I have this-

1st dec: Mouth 36.51 Twinkle 36.77 (normal night sleep closed mouth no cold)
2nd Mouth 36.42 Twinkle 37.06 Late night, mouth breathed due to cold, suspect slight temp rise due to cold.

See the difference in the normal one isnt much, so when I'm not with cold/bunged up, in theory I should see a similar diff in the 2 temps. I just love complicating things. :winkwink:

Yeah it's terrible. I love christmas and all the food that goes with it. Luckily we don't have many parties to go to, so no excuses to drink.

Twinkle temp! Love that! I did notice a setting on FF next to where you pick celsius or Fahrenheit where you pick how you temp - orally or vaginally (really shouldn't type those words on my work computer lol) Not sure what difference it makes - surely a temp's a temp, as long as you go with one or the other and are consistant with it.

Sounds like a good system for correcting your temps :) There should be a consistant 0.26 ish difference, if your first temps are anything to go by.

I picked the vaginal (twinkle haha) temping option on FF. It will definately be the most reliable for me. It took alot actually for me to temp down there. The whole MMC and being examined with one of those nasty thingies like in a smear test has darn well traumatised me about that area >.< I just put in in only an inch or so, any further and I would scream and run away lol

My next minor problemo to overcome is the whole cm thing. TMI alert: Sometimes, when we BD in the am, just after waking up, my body is a little behind my mind and I am usually mentally in the right place to BD before I physically am.....soooooo...if my EPO plan starting this AF doesnt work for quantity of CM I shall have to figure out how to use pre seed or some such stuff Without Fella Noticing. This will not be easy but I enjoy a challenge!

I can sneak a chocolate orange through a room full of men and boys unnoticed so I reckon my chances are fair :haha: its all about stealth!

Random info: This is how into charting and comparing things I am getting-

Fella and I played a massive Uno tournament last night, and when out scores reached the end of the first coloumn I set up another...then proceeded to compare our scores stage by stage to the last column aswell as add up the totals so I could see on average who was doing better by which stage. Terrible isnt it!!! Conversations went like this-

Fella: Whats the score?
Me: Well you have 283 in total, and I have 234. But this time last column you had 144 and I had 100. Also this time last column I had only won twice and you had won 3 times but this time it is I who has won 3 times, and you 2.
Fella: *eye roll*
Me: I just need to science it up a bit!

Too obsessed? Or just naturally competitive in Uno? :haha:

OH MY GOODNESS! Home Health UK take paypal! (I do not do debit or credit cards) I am going to ebay some crystals later and rebuild my paypal funds...I have a feeling I will be needing alot! Mwahahahaha! :happydance:

No not obsessed at all. I love charts and spreadsheets and geeky stuff like that. I used to do HS&E incident statistics in a previous job for 40 oil rigs so had spreadsheets and graphs and charts and used them to make powerpoint presentations. I was in my element!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->