Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hi lozdi I twinkle temp (love that phrase!) and oral and they fillow the same pattern with a rough 0.3 difference in values.

Ickle - 1 pound is still 1 pound off well done! I don't want to put you off going to the gym but they might have good incentive deals after new year.

Hi TARA, good luck! There is soooo much information and inspiration on BnB, soak it up! Here is another site I use for HPTs, OPKs, etc! https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/extra-sensitive-pregnancy-test.html

Hi Ladies, I hope you are all well going into the weekend. This thread has begunt o move so fast, I can't keep up, like normal, but wishing us all well and :dust:

AFM...You are welcome to stalk my chart, not much to report about myself ladies… No temping after DPO/SS zone for me! Strictly motivational for my testing threads through to their :bfp:s :paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

I know that's probably true Pink, but I just want to get started and try to start a routine before all the damage that gets done over christmas.

The one I want to go to has a 6 week introduction programme and guarantees results or you get your money back. It has no joining fee and you get a personal training session each week, so I think that'd be a good start. My work will also pay £20 towards a gym membership each month which is really good. I just need to go and find out how much it'll cost etc, to make sure we can afford it.

I have sometimes pondered joining a gym, but I am one of those people who completely rebels against any kind of pressure/ defined routine, so feel it would be a waste of my money, as I would hardly ever go! I do sit ups and stretching exercises at home. More stretching than sit ups though, and I shall only do sit ups from AF to O once AF actually starts, just incase, as during my extensive googling I read somewhere that harsh abdominal exercises could interfere with an implantation. (Not sure how true that is, but it gives me an excuse to only do sit ups half the month so wayhay) The hardest bit of the food/weight aspect for me has been giving up truffles. I was eating a bag of rum truffles a day when I was pregnant- dont worry it was rum flavouring not the boozey kind!

Its super brilliant that you work pays towards a gym membership, really nifty!

Yeah it's actually really good of them. It's one of the few perks we get.

I need to lose weight or I won't get clomid or IVF so I've got that to motivate me. I need to have a BMI of less than 35 (yeah I'm really overweight lol) I want to be as healthy as I can be for pregnancy. Oh and I want my bump (whenever I get it) to show as soon as poss :) 2012 is going to be my lucky year I've decided lol

I dont have much good advice for losing weight in a healthy manner except for eat well and exercise- the only time I have ever lost drastic weight was due to big stress and I had no desire to eat for about a week. Not good. Starvation diets are soooo bad so now even if stressed I make myself eat. BD is good for burning calories! :happydance::sex::winkwink:

Ohhh Blimey! 100 OPK's for 14 quid on home health UK. *faints* This has made me happy. Im going to do my ebay work now, as I only hav about 7 quid in paypal. :loopy:

Hi everyone! So from skimming and scanning - Ickle a pound off is better than a pound on, especially with all the stress you've been under :hugs: Hope the magic pillars work and you do get twins!! :hugs: :baby: :baby: Where are they exactly lol! Can't believe you like charts and the like. You geek!! :haha:

Loz - I know the price and amount is just brilliant isn't it? Hours of testing fun!

I love running in the fresh air esp when it's cold so aside from the pool at the gym I don't use the main machine bit. uggg! But some people love it and get into it, so might be worth a go ickle? maybe you'd like swimming? Ive been going early in the mornings, well if i get there for 9am it's lovely and quiet! Prof at another clinic was not helpful today, same old they don't know why, so sticking with the steroid doc. I am actually getting a sore throat with the steroids lowering my immune system. I can't tell you how pleased i am about this as I am NEVER ill - not since I was about 5. So maybe this will be it for me. Had a lovely day with hubby today in central London, it was a romantic adventure and i feel very in love!! And lots of love going out to you all too this friday eve! x x x :hugs: :friends:

Indeed Fili hours of testing fun! With that amount for that price I will probably test a bunch of house hold stuff too just for laughs. I have often wondered if beer every ovulates! (NOT that beer is classed as a household item dont want to sound like a heavy drinker lol one bottle and I'm tiddly, no need for heaviness) I wonder how fella would act if he is sat there with his glass of red wine and I popped an OPK into it for 20 seconds. :haha:

TMI ALERT:

I have just had what COULD be the start of AF!!!!!! And thus a possible end to this limbo!!!!

It was *cough* similar to EWCM but red. This is pretty much what my mid-AF is usually like, after a day or 2 of brown blood. I'm guessing that if this is indeed AF, then theres simply no brown blood this time due to the MMC and the fluctuating hormones. I have honestly never been exited before at the idea of getting my monthly lol this feels bizarre! I certainly feel too hot and very snappy which is normal for me if its AF though it could simply be the higher temp from this cold.

I just looked back through my lil cycle diary and I conclude from the day of the + opk, depending on when the eggy was actually released, at the most I am 10 dpo, and at the least, 8. This isnt good is it? If AF comes sooner than 10 days after O is that lp defect? (if so it better bloody well resolve its self next month!) To be 10 dpo now, eggy would have had to been released within just a few hours of that + opk. Hmmmmm.

Lozdi - you count your cycle from first day of proper red bleeding so it may be tomorrow. After my mc with eric FF estimated my last cycle to have an LP of 9 days. The others on here said this was just because of mc and hormone fluctuations and may not be the norm. But like you I was very worried. This month I think I ov'd Wednesday CD14. Usually my cycles are 26/27 days long so if this was an 'average' cycle (pre mc) it would give me a 12/13day LP.

Knowledge (via google!) is very good but it can sometimes make us worry unnecessarily. The good thing about charting that if any LP issue do arise you can show them to the Dr.

I don't think there is such a thing as TMI on here!!:winkwink:

I'm not so much worried, as frustrated lol, my cycles, though I never really payed attention to length, were around 28 days (figured from being on the pill for years, 28 pills in packet) Ofc I'm not on those anymore so in theory my 'normal' from now on could be very different.

Dr Google was not helpful in this matter, Dr Google thinks its an implantation bleed. I beg to differ though I'm 99% certain the eggy was missed this month, if there even was an egg. Could have just been my LH trying. The multitude of twinges and aches that come and go are not helping! Silly body, tut tut!

I know what you mean about our bodies. My twinges and aches have been different since the mc/eric so it's relearning what thing might mean again either that or things are still settling down. Grr... so frustrating.

You might have said already but when did you stop the pill?

I am also concerned about my luteal phase. But, if AF does come this month, at least I will know. Going by the opks it looks like yesterday was O day. The one day this whole week or so we did not dtd. Bloomin typical.

Before I got pg that ended in the mmc, I was on microgynon, I had been on it since after my youngest was born, who just turned 4 in nov. I stopped taking it a couple months before my last pg, to see if it made me less of a roaring screaming nutcase, and it did make me less of a roaring screaming nutcase. I wasn;t planning another pregnancy, but I wasn't preventing either. I had been broody and decided if it was to be it would be whether or not I was on the pill. I actually conceived both of my boys while on the pill! Both times drink had been involved although I only actually threw up within the danger window with one.

So, given this I figured why carry on taking it if it was making me evil (I was horrible, and always upset due to not wanting to be horrible) Plus I had started to notice that once the active pills were taken and just the dummies were left I would still find myself waiting for AF an extra couple of days. So, last pg happened on cycle 2 after taking my pill break. I feel a bit bad because I didn;t tell fella that I was taking a break, but I was in the habit of taking them at night as we chill in our living room so figured he must have noticed that I wasn't doing so any more. I never liked taking the pill it felt wrong >.< I'm never having it ever again! He never even brought it up when I fell pg, and he isnt daft so I just presume he knows. I'd quite like to ask if he ever noticed but he looks so sad when I mention the baby we lost. He agrees with me though, that I am way nicer when not on the pill, and that I shouldnt take it again.

Anyway, I should imagine that by the time I got pg, the pill was well out of my system. I hadnt mentioned it before, mainly because it makes me seem like a loony, stopping it without telling fella but it wasnt quite like that. I was just so sick of yelling at him and my boys for no good reason, then crying because I had upset them all.

Ooops look I did a rant...how unlike me! :haha:

Mrsmig - that's still excellent bd-ing!! I have been searching the FF charts and looking for when people bd'd and resulting pg outcomes and there is a 1% difference for those who bd'd on ov day and those that did not (if you include bd the 4 days prior and 1 post ov).

I think AF is definately on the cards for soon, I just had a mega meltdown at my tv aerial for messing with my eastenders watching. I'm a bit ashamed to admit I willingly broke the aerial. However, after I felt better so I plugged it all back in and behold- it is working better than before!

I wish I could take credit for lots of research but there is an option when looking at charts to include when people bd. I was looking during the week when my ov date was in question and whether it was worth bding more. I love graphs and all stuff like this, I am like ickle in that sense!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->