Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Everyone news update on my diagnosis - I am convinced this is what is wrong with me. But first everyone needs to be taking Omega oil from the Pregnacare Plus range if you're not. It has a zillion benefits to ovulation, luteal phase, time to pregnancy etc. You must take the Pregnacare Plus one though as it's pure and doesn't contain mercury.

Theory based on clinic visit today: My husband and I carry 2 different immune genes which rarely come together (ie one of us has the rare gene). When these genes come together the body generates millions more NK cells and slowly but surely kills the pregnancy off or causes poor implantation, behind dates, and if the 'attacked pregnancy' limps towards the 3rd tri - stillbirth :shock: This fits in with my implantation cramps always suddenly stopping - emum, lodzi and mrs migg did you have implantation cramping, like mild period cramping with your successful pregnacies for at least a month? Mine went after 1.5 weeks! So I am really really hoping that the steroids work as this diagnosis fits me perfectly. Prof L R will test us for this gene mutations -hopefully, well it is her study so I will be pointing this out next week.

Fili - I am glad you are getting more testing and the genetics done. Why does the omega help with the problems you have? Was that advised to you? I am a bit reluctant as a few people said it messed up their cycles so didn't want to risk it.

I know mine wasn't ultimately successful but I had cramping from about week 3.5ish until about 8 weeks

Hiya pink, thanks so much, you will be successful very soon though :flow: Omega oil just has so many benefits, i'll find you some links / info tomorrow. It's really good for your cycles and hormone regulation etc. the doc was going on and on and on and on about it...

Fili - the magic pillars are in Aberdeen. If they work, I'll smuggle you girls in for free but after that I'm going to charge people. I'll make millions lol!

AFM - I got my CB digi's today. No instruction leaflet with them so if anyone has one that they want to scan for me, it'd be much appreciated.

I tried to entice DH to DTD but he turned me down because he said he's still not feeling well. I reminded him that today is ov day but he still wasn't up for it. I went to bed with the laptop and left him to play xbox, feeling a bit upset and did a bit of research on adoption.

Well about 10 mins later he came through and said something a bit obscene, which I'll save your delicate eyes from, but basically asked if I was still up for it and we got the job done. Afterwards he jokingly told me to get my legs in the air loll!

He asked what I was up to on the computer so I told him. Told him that we couldn't apply to adopt while we're on the waiting list for fertility treatment and he said he knew because he'd done a bit of research on his own, which totally surprised me. He said some lovely things about how he'd looked it up because if we can't have children of our own, he'd want us to adopt because he thinks I'd make a great mum and how I have so much love to give a child. So here's me lying on my back, bum under my pillow with tears running into my ears! Just when I think he's a pain in the ass, he always pulls something like that out of the bag :) Feeling very loved up and soppy just now!

And yes I am still lying with a pillow under my bum as I type this lol!

Here you go Ickle https://www.clearblue.com/uk/new-clearblue-digital-pregnancy-test-with-conception-indicator.php

Aww ickle, that's so lovely, what a wonderful hubby you've got. It shows how much they love us when we are feeling like crap and 'failures' it us they love not future babies :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: ps keep those legs up high for the gravity defying :spermy: chute!

Fili - the magic pillars are in Aberdeen. If they work, I'll smuggle you girls in for free but after that I'm going to charge people. I'll make millions lol!

AFM - I got my CB digi's today. No instruction leaflet with them so if anyone has one that they want to scan for me, it'd be much appreciated.

I tried to entice DH to DTD but he turned me down because he said he's still not feeling well. I reminded him that today is ov day but he still wasn't up for it. I went to bed with the laptop and left him to play xbox, feeling a bit upset and did a bit of research on adoption.

Well about 10 mins later he came through and said something a bit obscene, which I'll save your delicate eyes from, but basically asked if I was still up for it and we got the job done. Afterwards he jokingly told me to get my legs in the air loll!

He asked what I was up to on the computer so I told him. Told him that we couldn't apply to adopt while we're on the waiting list for fertility treatment and he said he knew because he'd done a bit of research on his own, which totally surprised me. He said some lovely things about how he'd looked it up because if we can't have children of our own, he'd want us to adopt because he thinks I'd make a great mum and how I have so much love to give a child. So here's me lying on my back, bum under my pillow with tears running into my ears! Just when I think he's a pain in the ass, he always pulls something like that out of the bag :) Feeling very loved up and soppy just now!

And yes I am still lying with a pillow under my bum as I type this lol!

Me and DH made a wish in some kind of odd fountain today in central london - can't imagine what we both wished for! The pillars sound much better tho!

Ickle, that's lovely :) so pleased he came through for you. No pun intended. (ok maybe just a bit).
Fil, I'm taking the omega so fxd! And yes, I do remember when I was pregnant with little woman the cramps lasting a good while. Pleased you are getting some answers.
My friend looks to have had a chemical :-( she rang the docs this morning and all they said was "yes, looks like you have lost it. No need to come in unless you feel ill." :-(

Thanks for that fili. Never thought to look on the Clearblue website. I was just wondering how long you need to leave the test for before you read the result :dohh:

Legs are down now but I'm still horizontal :)

really, oh I just read 5 seconds in urine stream or 20 seconds in sample, probably could do that though.

Sorry I just meant how long you have to leave it before you check the results, like with IC's you leave it for at least 5 mins but no longer than 10 to interpret the results, but there's no interpretation with these - that's the whole point of them :)

Oh yeah I see! :dohh: Ickle we are die hard posters! It's 12.20 AM now. :sleep: Hope your egg gets a good date overnight or in next few days!! :happydance:

Morning all!! Ickle, let's hope you caught that egg!
Fil, have you tested yet?
Pink, hope you are ok today.
Hello everyone else!
A rise in temp for me today! Tonight is our works Christmas party. I am going to have a few drinks as not officially in the 2ww yet, but it may alter tomorrows temp so that's a bit if a blow. My other nuisance is that the antibiotics seem to have given me a bit of thrush, which I could do without. At least I can have a few days off bding. Happy Saturdays all!!

Morning all, morning mrs migg - good news about the temp rise but not so good about the thrush :hugs: Hope you enjoy your christmas do!

Of course i have tested! i did an opk this morning but nada. I don't think i'm too early to pregnancy test do you?

My computer's on the blink :growlmad: so hijacking my hubbies when i can!

Hello Ladies :happydance:

Fili, in answer to your implantation cramping question, nope I had nothing that I could have defined as anything other than a syptom of approaching AF. I did notice though, that my boobs go up LESS when i'm pg compared to when AF is coming, but then upon missed AF they would ballooooon like crazy and hurt bad. The thing is, I have a huge tolerance to abdominal and pelvic pain, so I think there are some pains I just dont notice. I would think that a month is a looong time to have an implantation cramp, even 1.5 weeks seems long to me!

I did read some stuff about implantation bleeding last night, and people were saying it lasts up to a few days, some said over a week, some said one wipe so I guess it just depends on our bodies.

Random Info- Last time antibiotics gave me thrush it was evil, and late on a weekend when it got worse there was nowhere to go for relief! Soooo, I ended up propped at an angle, twinkle pointed skyward and covered in honey. Its very soothing, but sticky! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->