Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Random Info- Last time antibiotics gave me thrush it was evil, and late on a weekend when it got worse there was nowhere to go for relief! Soooo, I ended up propped at an angle, twinkle pointed skyward and covered in honey. Its very soothing, but sticky! :haha:

:haha: i'll remember that remedy!! i've had thrush on antibiotics too. Thanks for the info on implantation cramps, i'm probably reading too much into things anyway and also i have no idea what's normal for me so i can't really make sweeping statements! Are you feeling more any better emotionally loz?

Hi all, I tried to post last night from my phone but it wouldn't want to go. The internet playing up again but we have decide to move suppliers but until then it may still be erratic, anyways,

ickle - I was going to say how sweet and lovely of your OH. Just when we are feeling grumpy about them they come along and do or say something that makes us all go mushy inside!

Mrsmig -sorry to hear about your friends mc, I hope she is allright (as can be). I am sure you'll enjoy your Christmas do tonight despite the horrible thrush. OH is on the 16th and mine is 17th . I don't do 2 night is a row any more!! :wacko:

I bought one of those really small bottles of wine for a wee drink tonight but I am 3 DPO (officially now as per FF) It should be okay shouldn't it?

Fili - I feel your frusration. :growlmad: 5dpo too early? Never! I am surprised you waited so long :winkwink: I wonder if Babyd tested this morning?

emum - have you decided what you are doing tomorrow? I am sure you'll have a lovely time.

MrsMM - Still stalking your chart. Hope you are okay.

Hi Faye, louby and lozdi. Hope you are having a lovely Saturday.

I think you're good to go with the :wine: pink! Sounds good, it will do you good. You must be frustrated with your internet, i had a meltdown today as my comp keeps breaking (need a new battery thing so just ordered one).
I just daren't drink now with being on the steroids and aspirin but i'll imagine it. I keep thinking that this time next week i'll know if i got a bfp this month. But so many things are different i wonder if it might take me longer to get preggo this time around.
Is emum off for her jolly today or tomorrow?

Oooh yes much better thanks. Every month without fail I have just one outburst of rage near AF time, and this time the tv aerial copped it! Its still working better than ever before though, despite both aerial prongs having um, fallen off lol

As for normal, the only definition of normal that I even accept as existing is this- We all have our own normal. And it can change too, we try to make sense of it the best we can!

My suspected start of AF has gotten extremely light, but low down in the belly it feels like its trying. Going to keep temping but not inputting to FF til I'm sure of actual AF.

Glad you're feel better loz :happydance: Sounds like a plan with the FF and temps. If you look at my chart i took my temps at different times in the 1st half of my cycle and they are like icycles going up and down and then look how much more regualar my temps are after ov when i took them at least in the same position - in bed just after waking - times are still a bit wacky though but at least they're more consistent than before ov! I'm not the best temper taker.

Fili is it a laptop? And if so do you keep the charger plugged in? (Mine wont even switch on unless I keep it charging, as the battery is kaput)

I know how you feel about bad internet Pink, mines ok most of the time but when it goes bad it goes really bad.

I bet I'm a worse temper than you are lol, I took mine today at almost 2 pm...fella let me sleep in. It was my true BBT I took it soon as I woke! Yesterday it was taken at 10 ish. The thing is, on school days I'm up at 8 but on weekends, holidays, or days when fella takes them to shcool, I sleep in. I love my sleep ins, so I'll just have to find a way to temp at 8 am in my sleep on those days!

Lozdi - I have my alarm set for 6.30 all week. It's a pain in the ass but it's nice to know I can go straight back to sleep :)

Is emum off for her jolly today or tomorrow?

tomorrow! I've asked the babysitter to come in earlier so we are starting earlier and I spoke to DH's secretary and she has arranged for a car to pick him up from hotel at 7.45. So we will now arrive at 1.30 ish, have until 3.30 to have a light lunch and whatever. Treatment from 3.30 to 6.00, then we can maybe crack open the champagne at 6 and order some room service and get comfy until he has to leave at 7.45.

Not perfect but OK. Though still no peak on CBFM and no postive OPK either so hopefully not badly timed. I haven't POAS this afternoon yet though.

Unfortunately, if I'm super tired, I will sleep through my alarm. What I have to do is start going to bed early, which is easier said than done.

Woohoo Just spent 6.99 of my 7 quid in paypal on 40 OPK's :happydance: Much better than the 5 for 2.77 I was getting from wilkos!

Fab price Loz - I just can't access that website atm grr...

emum- sounds wonderful, you'll have a fabulously relaxing baby making time!!

fili - this internet issue has been nearly a week now. Last week I really was so upset I couldn't get on here, today I can't get on FF, it just seem pot luck. Hopefully you computer will be sorted soon.

I'll enjoy my glass tonight watching HP part 1 and 2

Ladies!!!! Announcement! AF IS IN! It is official, end of limbo! Its brick red, and plentiful! Just like my normal AF! (I have NEVER been this exited to get my monthly)

CD1!!!!! Yes!! :happydance::blush::witch::thumbup::dance::yipee::haha:

One month ago this very day I took the first part of the medical management. I cant believe how far I have come since that, and this thread got me here!

Loz - Yay for AF!! :witch: Hope she isn't too mean though.

It was strange to want my -ve hpt and although I was a little emotional to get my AF it was good to start from scratch knowing things were back to normal.

Me too, this thread has supported, guided and even made me laugh through my bad days, :hugs::hugs::hugs: to you all

I was a little emotional last night, AF being imminent and it being one month yesterday from the fateful scan revealing the MMC. But today, I am much better. As for AF well she has not been mean to me for years, not since childbirth so hopefully she will stay the same! Kicking myself now that I didnt manage to temp at a decent time this morning. CD1 CD1 CD1 its business time! Not sure what to do about FF, do I enter my BBT from almost 2 pm or adjust and use the just after 8 am one from 1st of dec...arrrrggghhh! :haha:

3rd today, I was 4 days off one predicting when I would get AF, i think thats not bad!

I got out my cycle book and AF started exactly 10 days after the scan revealing clear uterus, and its 9 days since the + opk. I deduce that the random spotting was due to the progesterone normalising or some thing.

I wouldn't worry about today's temp as temps can fluctuate a lot during AF, and its the temps after AF that are more important. Missing one this early won't influence FF crosshairs. I do adjust when needed but not usually by 5+hours!!

Curse my erratic sleeps! I'll be honest I was upalmost all night last night was 5 30 am when I went up, so even if my alarm had got me up at 8 I'd have had too little sleep. I have GOT to find a working system to regulate my sleep cycles. I want to regulate all cycles!! Maybe I should pretend I'm pregnant, I have no trouble sleeping at reasonable times then!

I wouldn't do either! For fertility tracking, you usually count CD1 as the first day you wake up with full flow, so if you came on late afternoon, tomorrow is CD1 really.

Congratulations, if that's the right word, on your visitor! Good luck on cycle 1

Good point Emum, this AF started last night (suspected only) but was not full flow til my 2nd bathroom visit of the day today. Starting CD1 tomorrow is better because of todays failed temping! Thankyou!!

Now, how to go to bed at a reasonable time, hmmmmm. I think beer will need to be involved. Heck, I might even have 2 tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->