Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Yey for AF Lodzi :) I have a suspicious feeling she may be on her way for me too which would be fantastic (in a wierd way) I have all my opks at the ready and hoping Fil will be on hand with all her poas expertise :)
I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend :hugs:

It does indeed feel odd celebrating it, but its an end to limbo, and understandable that we want to be out of that!

I'm off to the pub in a bit, a friend is playing some music. Its the first time since the MMC I have wanted to actually be sociable. I worry that if I have a sad moment, and someone notices, and makes that awful social cock up of saying 'cheer up it might never happen' I will, in no uncertain terms, make them regret it! Nothing like that will happen I'm sure but it has before, years ago. My response was to smile and ask if that was better, I then proceeded to explain, piece by piece why I was walking down the street looking miserable, and five minutes later left a thouroughly guilt ridden and verrry sorry man standing there feeling sheepish! Bet he never uttered that mistake ever again,

Oh goodness I almost forgot what happened the other day- i went in a nearby shop, where I kind of know the owners (friends of mum) and the wife actually straight up asked me if i was pregnant! I almost died of embarassment for her, because my reply was 'I was until it died and I found out 5 weeks after at my 12 week scan' she looked mortified, I was a bit mean to put it that way, but she shouldnt have asked me that. There is an unspoken law between women, that you DO NOT ask another woman if the is pregnant based on anything, not if they glow, if they 'seem' to have a bump, or put on weight. You Just Dont DO IT. Simply because you dont know what is going on! I told her not to worry, and that I am ok, and i went. She looked a bit shaken but lesson learned there at least!

Sooo from this ramble you can probably deduce that I have my concerns about this evening! I'm still going...I think.

Hello ladies.

I've nothing much to report today. I've been busy cleaning the living room so I can get the tree up. I shampooed the carpet and everything! Still a few things to do because it's not dried out yet but it'll be looking beautiful tomorrow :)

I'm away to finish wrapping presents, write out Christmas cards and look for ideas for Christmas dinner to keep me in the Christmassy mood :)

Mmmmmmm I love the dinner. We have lamb, its the only time of year we have it! Right I'm off now if I dont get ready soon I'll not go!

Ickle wen put our tree up last wkend and it has totally added cheer and happiness into our house since - funny how a tree covered in lights and sparkle can cheer a woman up now end :)
Have a great time at the pub lodzi and hopefully there will be no such questions asked this evening.
I am currently sat drinking a fruit cider that our friends have brought round and I must admit it is going down rather well accompanied by the xfactor and I'm a celeb :) xx

Hi all! Loz so glad you got your af!!!! Emum that sounds perfect but I hope the timings right eeeeek. It will be lovely anyway. Louby course I'll be on hand. Ickle I'm not xmassy at all but that all sounds lovely. Pink is your Internet picking up yet? I hope double wins celebrity get me out of here!

We always have turkey but I'm trying to decide what to have with it and what to make as a starter. Mum's making trifle and christmas pudding so that's desert covered :)

I'm making myself do the other jobs before I put up the tree, otherwise I'll just sit on my backside and look at the twinkly lights lol!

Totally understand you loz I hm in such a mess after my miscarriages I only go out with my hubby and I used to miss sociable. This has got progressively worse with each, I'm also on sick leave after never being off work sick, good immune system lol

I just did my Christmas menu from Christmas Day through to 27th, as we have inlaws to stay for that whole period. Christmas lunch will be the traditional turkey with all the trimmings with plum pudding for dessert, and cold cuts and salad for tea if anyone can face it. I don't do a formal starter for Christmas lunch but serve warm canapes with champagne in the living room about an hour before we sit down for lunch while we open a few presents. Boxing Day lunch I am going to do a turkey and butternut squash curry with the left overs and a fruit platter for dessert. Dinner will be homemade salmon en croute with new potatoes and green beans, and a chocolate and orange cheesecake for pudding. Lunch on 27th will be homemade quiche and salads as we will all be travelling shortly afterwards so want something quick and easy. Have also made a Christmas cake, which is maturing nicely, and plan to make some mince pies and cakes and biccies the week before, and some fresh bread on Christmas Eve for breakfasts and the snacky meals while they are here.

I didnt get to the pub. I got to thinking about seeing people and then about how its a month ago today since the first part of the medical, then I had a lil cry and smudged my mascara. So, I thought stuff the pub! And had a nice big theraputic cry and wiped the mascara all over my face. Then I had a good laugh at myself in the mirror, felt a lil better, and decided to hell with the pub I'll have pub at home, and opened a beer. :winkwink:

Probably best lozdi x x :hugs: I know what that feeling is like. Perhaps just give yourself a little more time. You've come so far already, I think going easy on yourself is important and doing what's best but it's not always easy to be kind to yourself with all the added pressures of stuff going on all the time. Also prob don't get time to grieve so much with your little ones needing you to be just as you were. X x x

loz - I hope your evening went well at the pub. I had my 1 glass of rose and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I caught a glimpse of Pan am that you girls were talking about I didn't realise Goran Visnjic was in it -eek!! Unfortunately there was 2 things recording on sky so couldn't watch the rest and bbc is one of the sites I can't get access to.

I am going to wait till next week to put up the tree (not real). It is such a mammoth task as it is 7 foot tall and l has millions of individual 'branches'. It does look good by the end but I wish the tree fairy would sort it out one night when I was asleep!!

I am going to wait till next week to put up the tree (not real). It is such a mammoth task as it is 7 foot tall and l has millions of individual 'branches'. It does look good by the end but I wish the tree fairy would sort it out one night when I was asleep!!

I think we have the same one! My husband does it every year as it would just annoy me. I'm not sure he would appreciate being called a tree fairy though :haha: :haha: He decorates it too, along with the kids. I'm not all that fussed on Christmas trees to be honest - think they are quite a bit of hassle and always put them up late and take them down quickly. Might change my mind when the kids are old enough not to keep taking all the baubles and tinsel off and leaving them strewn around for me to redecorate the darned thing several times a day. Which is the reason why I don't get involved in the initial set up phase :D

Pink you can catch up with pan am on i player if your internets ok. Glad you enjoyed your wine.
I had a speck of blood today but it's too early for anything like implantation bleeding... Also my right boob is hurting. Weird!

I'm ok in general but never been the best at being sociable unless I'm one thousand percent ok. Much more comfortable in my own environment. I felt relief when I decided to stay at home. Besides, I cant imagine it going down well at the pub when I'm asked what I have been up to!

What have you been up to?

Ohhh not much just learning how to use OPK's, FF, and Twinkle Temping. And waiting for AF which started today!

.....or

TTC! :happydance:

You are only just too early for normal implantation though fili, and your day 14 temp is an open circle so one of your unreliable ones. You just might actually be 6dpo and having an implantation bleed. FXd that's the case.

Yeah :haha: and making lots of new friends too!

I'm ok in general but never been the best at being sociable unless I'm one thousand percent ok. Much more comfortable in my own environment. I felt relief when I decided to stay at home. Besides, I cant imagine it going down well at the pub when I'm asked what I have been up to!

Ohhh not much just learning how to use OPK's, FF, and Twinkle Temping. And waiting for AF which started today!

.....or

TTC! :happydance:

Its more fun here with you Ladies than at the pub with drunk people anyday, I literally only have nights out a few times a year, and thats plenty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->