Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Oh really, I hope so! Thanks emum. Emum you just broke my dream!! Wait for it, I dreamt that you were on Oprah Winfrey and we were all in the audience. In my dream you were explaining how great it was to have the support of the forums and us lot!!! But what I want to know is, in my dream you had blonde bobbed hair, so is that true?!

You are only just too early for normal implantation though fili, and your day 14 temp is an open circle so one of your unreliable ones. You just might actually be 6dpo and having an implantation bleed. FXd that's the case.

But what I want to know is, in my dream you had blonde bobbed hair, so is that true?!

Nope. I have a new short cut, and am a redhead. Sorry! But I'll take the new baby if that's on offer :D

Oh! Well the baby was right then! My dreams always come true and you were def introducing yourself as emum with a baby. So there you go!

I took 1000 mg of EPO. I saw somewhere to take 1500-3000 mg but Im starting lower, and will see how it goes. Beer stops after tonight too. Here is the plan.

Get through AF, take temps at regular times, BD as normal after AF (every couple of days), then when I see a + OPK.....I shall *cough* shave my twinkle, and present it to my fella! That is my sperm meets eggy plan!

Maybe one day I will pluck up the courage to get a wax. Only maybe though. :haha:

Funny lozdi! Back to my dream, we all were in the audience with our babies too so that's a good prediction I think!

Sounds like a good plan loz. Don't forget legs in the air after every :sex: near ov time too. Ickle googles pregnancy test websites whilst doing this. Now that is PMA!! And efficient too, I like it!

Its funny you should say that, one time last week I did the legs in the air thing, and my 4 year old stealthed it up the stairs, came wandering in and casually asked 'Why are your legs up the wall mummy?' My answer: 'They just are, off you go back down the stairs please' trying not to laugh the whole time lol

I must say, I do like the sound of that dream alot! Can you remember what I looked like? Although people in dreams often look different to reality, even the ones you see regularly!

The audience was just like a feeling we were all there rather than seeing faces. Funny about your son!

Caught him having a look in my pregnancy box where I keep OKP's and such. Its good that he is curious but he will just have to leave those alone :haha:

I am going to have a go at going to bed before midnight. CD1 tomorrow, and I mean business! Must be able to temp at 8 am. :sleep:

Sweet dreams! :flow:

Night lozdi - If you read this tomorrow I took 1000mg epo morning and evening. It made my urine bright yellow and also smell differently. When doing my opks it made it difficult to judge if it was concentrated or yellow from the epo.

Emum - have a wonderful day tomorrow.

Fili - I wish I could remember my dreams, yours always sound so interesting. The iplayer is one of the sites I can't seem to get to -boo. I'll try to catch up when everything is back up and running.

Morning girls, pink I write all my dreams down straight away. They are most wackiest before my period starts or during pregnancy!! Had a bit of a panic I was going to have more miscarriages, early this morning but got over it and went back to sleep. My temp was highest ever at 37.07 this morning!! I am on progesterone supplements though. How is everyone else? Hubby has gone footy playing so I'm going for my run and then having a bubble bath, then watching my two episodes of pan am! Bliss x x

Lol! God bless the iPhone for giving us ladies something to do while we're letting the swimmers fine their way! I tried the laptop but it slid down my belly and hit my lip lol!

Lol! God bless the iPhone for giving us ladies something to do while we're letting the swimmers fine their way! I tried the laptop but it slid down my belly and hit my lip lol!

I agree, laptops don't work in that position! :haha:
Loz did you manage an 8am temp!! Bet you didn't as you said you don't do early mornings and it's Sunday too! :sleep:

Bleugh. Morning all. What a fab night. Managed to temp at about 8am but obviously it was a bit higher because of the drink. Still no crosshairs on my chart. Happy Sunday's all.

Hmm, 'quick reply' doesnt aggree with my computer.

You were right Fili, I didnt manage it, but I managed it at 9;30 which is much better than almost 2 pm!

Thank for the info pink I will try that dosage. It shouldnt interfere with my OPK"ing because I tend to hold it for 4 hours before POAS. I'm oddly proud of how well I am learning to hold it in!

CD1 is finally here! Starting FF seriously now. :happydance:

Tmi alert!! Does anyone think that A very upset stomach, dizziness and being very emotional and leg cramps could be pregnancy symptoms at 6 or seven days past... Probably not but here we go again and I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->