Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

I have no idea, I have never known about a pregnancy before a missed AF. I did get leg cramps though, and the further along I got the worse they got! How can you not symptom spot anyway, you hav a super chance of your next pregnancy sticking you cant help but get exited and SS!

Don't know about leg cramps but when I was pregnant with dd the first symtoms I got was a really upset stomach. I never had any sickness with her but before my missed AF and for about a couple of weeks after it was awful. I put it down to a dodgy Chinese! Then tried to eat Chinese again later on in the pregnancy and it had the same effect. Yuck.

Ooooh might count that as a symptom then! How was your party?

It was the strongest early preg symptom for me. That and the boobs. I was convinced I was having a boy as I thought no little girl could have such an offensive effect on my stomach! I was wrong though. I hoped to get the diarrhoea with my next 2 pregnancies but never came. It was grim :-D
The party was fab. Really did me good to let my hair down. We all met in the salon and did each others hair and make up. I nipped out to tesco and the salon door shut behind me. I didn't have my phone or my keys so I had to ask a couple of random blokes outside a pub if I could borrow their phone to ring the salon to get one of the girls to let me in. I had 4 giant Velcro rollers on my head. Desperate Scousewives.

Haha mrs migg can just imagine! You should be on the only way is Essex! Thanks for the info about the upset stomach, I hope it lasts now! I can take the pain! How many days past are you now and why haven't the crosshairs come up yet?

I think I am 3 so I hope they come up tomorrow. I think ff is not sure if I ovulated or not! I had a good strong positive on my opks so I'm happy enough, I just think I have been a bit erratic with my temping. I am also a bit concerned about my luteal phase, however I have counted Tuesday 15th as cd1 however, I was not bleeding heavily that day, it was more like brown gunge (tmi) and started with the red blood on the Wednesday. So possibly I should have counted that as cd1 really.
Also on my chart there are some blue dots in midair. I don't think I have discarded temps so I don't have a clue what they are. Any idea?

I don't know what they are either, perhaps they are discarded temps? Ickle would know. You've definitely ovulated it's strange isn't it? I'll have a look for you on the info on fertility friend x x

Thanks, I had a look but couldn't see anything. I think I am 3dpo today anyway.

Mrs migg it says on the ff site under symbols that discarded temps are black dots

Thanks Fil. I hadn't thought they were at first but now I look closer that is what they are! I will be gutted if I don't get a bfp this month. I have never put so much time and effort into getting pregnant as I have this cycle.

There's no reason why you won't and also even if you don't get an upset stomach it could be because you are going to have a boy!! X x

I'm wondering if maybe I can't carry boys? Edie's pregnancy really did feel very different to the two I lost. But if it happens again then maybe I'll get some answers I suppose.

Mrs Miggins, I did a lot of googling after my MMC, and within that googling came the question of can some women only carry one gender of babies. Now, I googled SOOOO much, that most of it is now a jumble in my head! There was a large amount of ladies out there asking the same question. There was some suggestions that it is not a case of not being able to carry a boy, but that boys are actually a little more fragile as unborns than girls. It was just one statistic study that suggested this, and it only suggested it lightly- there was just a really small difference in survival between girls and boys and the study was quite small. I shall go googling again now, and try to find if there is an actual recognized condition/cause that may lead women to not be able to carry boys.

In my opinion, if there is such a factor leading to some women not being able to carry boys it is probably so rare that you have a higher chance of winning the lottery 3 times in a row than actually being unable to carry boys.

I think its very common for ladies who have had a baby or babies of one gender then 2 or more losses after or inbetween to start to wonder if they can only carry that gender. We want to know so badly what caused our losses, that its only natural to explore every possibility.

*puts google hat on* be back in a bit!

The consultant we saw last said that boys are the most miscarried! Why? Who knows? But that's what he said!

:hi: I'm hooome!

Had lovely day at the hotel. OPK was a smiley face at 2pm too, so hopefully all well timed. DH thoroughly enjoyed himself and we managed to :sex: twice, once first thing this morning before we went, and once around 6pm so hoefully covered the bases. He is back home from his business trip tomorrow night late, and is promising to perform then too. FXd for this month!

Brilliant emum! Perfect timing too!! So pleased for you! Hope this makes a sticky baby for you! X x

Hello Emum! Sounds like a successful weekend! Glad you both had fun and fingers crossed you caught that eggy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->