Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Morning!!!

I totally agree, i was so excited for bein pregnant over christmas and was really hoping that it would magically happen again! but i keep tellin myself that whats for me wont go by me and it just wasnt the right time for me or the baby!

Loubyloumum, i started bleeding thursday the 27October and stopped just less than 2weeks after, it was natural, so it was 5weeks and 2days till this AF started! So, ordered my opks last nite, thanks to all the help and advice from Fil! :flower: It is nice to know wer i stand now! Im sure urs will come along anytime soon!

Ahhhhhhh this is all still very confusing to me, all this temping talk etc lol! the only thing i really understood ther was that Fil is goin for a massage! Maybe ill pick it all up along the way and go to helpin me after thsi dreadful AF stops!

Since i dont understand all this im just goin to say that i hope everyone is keeping well!!

:hugs: for u all!!!! xx

Thanks Tara, hoping that mine arrives very soon then as I am currently 4wks 5days since MC started fxd :)

I have all my opks at the ready too and I'm raring to go :thumbup:

Ok help needed ladies....

So I have entered my data in to FF today and my cross hairs have turned in to red dashed lines and have moves from CD17 to CD28???? What does this mean? I am confused.com sooooooo wish I had started using opk after MC bleeding had stopped :dohh:

Louby - the broken lines, mean that FF isn't sure as your fertile signs don't all match up, in your case it'll be the EWCM earlier in the cycle. There's a button just under your chart called Key/Legend - it explains all the different symbols you might see on your chart and has loads of other good info too :)

Back again, feeling a little better.

Hi Louby and tara - hope you are both well.

Louby - It is so frustrating not knowing exactly what is going on inside. I agree with ickle your chart has varying fertilty signs thoughout the month and FF is bit confused. What were your cycles like before mc? Sorry if you have already said, memory like a sieve sometimes.

Tara - we all started off new to all this, I am still learning so feel free to ask away. I had to post pictures on here for help of my opks (so keep them, date and time them and stick to paper) to judge when it became +ve the first time as it is not blaringly obvious sometimes.

Hi Pink,

It really is so frustrating sometime I wish I could just have a good look at what is actually going on in there - crazy lady I know :wacko:

I had the implant in after having our little boy so my periods were ALL OVER THE PLACE. Had the implant out end of May and started TTC after my period in Aug and caught first cycle. I just put my AF details in to a fertility calculator on the net and it gave me a week that I was most fertile to BD on so we did. Prior to implant and once it was taken out I had 32day cycles....enough of my rambling, what I'm trying to say is I have never monitored myself closely enough to know really - wishing I did now though! :growlmad:

Fertility friend messes with my head! I was so excited to get my cross hairs this morning , but because i am a little bit addicted to it and can't stop putting info in, I decided to change the start date of my cycle as the first day of my AF was more spotting than red. And my bloody crosshairs disappeared!!! So I changed it back again! They have already been and gone once this cycle I'm not losing them again!! So I'm 3dpo and happy with it. And if it takes them off me again tomorrow it can have a fake temperature. That'll show it.
Fil how is the upset tum today?

MrsMigg, I think FF is trying to turn us all even more crazy than we already are today :wacko::haha:

I think you're right! And there is still something about this that doesn't ring true - I have just realised that my AF is due next week! Monday or Tuesday. So can I really be 3dpo?

Hi Louby- dont worry too much about what FF does during your after MC time. Its when AF starts it should normalise. I had a ton of EWCM at an odd time after the MMC too. The EWCM showed up a whole week before the +OPK! So I didn;t start temping properly and putting it in FF til AF showed up. I also never really closely watched my cycles til now, and I wish I had!

My AF came 4 weeks after the very day I took the first pill to bring the MMC away. I think maybe after a medical as opposed to a surgical or a complete natual, the body is propmted to release everything quite fast, but without the harshness on the uterus of a surgical. ie- less lining is lost, just what needs to be. I dont think my HCG ever got very high, and likely started to decline when my baby stopped growing. (5 weeks before finding out it had stopped) So, given all that I expect my body was ready to return to normal.

Hang on in there, AF will arrive soon, then you can get down to business!

'MONKEYLOADS of cm' Thanks for that Mrs Miggins, I saw that and spat tea accoss the room and had a huge laugh. Got a really odd look from the fella!

Ickle, online wedding was on a game I play, called Perfect World (Its not as cheesey as it sounds lol its a fantasy mmo, lost of monsters to kill) A friend of mine on there, Robinurhood, got pixel married to another player, LordCecil! They do a ceremony that involves setting off pixel fireworks and killing boss monsters! Its great escapism!

Mrsmig - Yeah FF can mess with your head. Next tues would give you an 11LP so that might be okay if you are 3dpo now.

Last week FF tried to say I ov'd on Monday the day before my peaks on CBFM due to the +ve opk I put in. When I removed the opks result then a few days later it said I ov'd on wednesdy, so I then put the +ve opk back in and it kept it as Wednesday. I am not sure what would have happened if my CBFM was not taken into account, not enough/wasted bd-ing. Still getting to grips with this all.

Loz - sounds interesting. We all need a bit of escapism. Congratulations to the lovely pixelated couple!! :haha:

I just got my absolute favourite AF symptom. I dont get it every cycle, but when I do its good. It is an unshakable capacity to face stress, and not lose the plot. I am now at my most efficient until such a time that AF ends!! Woohoo! Right I am going to re arrange my bedroom, tackle the massive pile of cloths my sons have grown out of, then I am going to take my pics for ebay, and somewhere amongst all that I am also going to scrub the bathroom!

Be back later, efficiently, and probably in a state of multitasking induced exhaustion! :haha:

I think you're right! And there is still something about this that doesn't ring true - I have just realised that my AF is due next week! Monday or Tuesday. So can I really be 3dpo?

Like pink said, maybe you have an 11 day LP or maybe you're just getting to know your cycle more accurately. Maybe you would've thought you were late by Wednesday and get your hopes up and then knocked down again when AF arrived but now you'll have a better idea of when AF is really due.

Ickle, online wedding was on a game I play, called Perfect World (Its not as cheesey as it sounds lol its a fantasy mmo, lost of monsters to kill) A friend of mine on there, Robinurhood, got pixel married to another player, LordCecil! They do a ceremony that involves setting off pixel fireworks and killing boss monsters! Its great escapism!

Lol ok! I've got a few friends who play Eve and WoW.

AFM - I'm itching to get home to get all my housework done - so sad!

Hi everyone, mrs migg and ickle, thanks for the massage advice, I took it! And ickle I've got steroid symptoms galore, got insomnia, can't sit still, anxious, hunger! And pregnancy symptoms might be that the retching and sickness returned today along with some cramps. I feel like hiding in a hole until it's over! Going to read back through the thread now

wow loz - I would love that symptom usually I'm too knckered to care about the house and can barely keep my eyes open during AF!!

Going home soon too, fx'd this website will load today or this is the last I'll be on till tomorrow afternoon.

Just in case, hope everyone has nice evening. Hope fili is okay as I haven't seen her all day.

Pink sorry you have to work over xmas and are feeling emotional. Perhaps in a reverse way it's good to grieve and get it all out? X x x x x ickle sorry you're emotional and cold too! Not a good combo! Youll have to get mr ickle back in bed to get those temps up.
Louby did you fix those cross hairs? Tarabay your name comes up on predictor text as tearaway so can call you that from now on? Lol you need to do a morning noon and night opk everyday until you see a very dark test line matching the control line x x mrs migg I always get loads of cm in a pregnant cycle. Hi loz, emum and new posters x x x

So glad to see I'm not alone in this!!!!!!

I miscarried naturally last week at 5 weeks, 3 days. Doctor said that there is no medical reason for us to wait to ttc, but that he usually advises people to wait one month as it can make dating the pregnancy tricky.

I feel ready to start ttc again. Is this wrong? Should I wait?

I've heard both that it's harder and easier to get pregnant again shortly after a miscarriage. Which one is right????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->