Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Dont be angry at them Fili, to be fair, I had the 2 normal healthy pregnancies before the MMC I was as low risk as one can get. If they mess me about next time though, well, then, that will be the time for a rip roaring rage!

The pendulum story is probably a couple of pages ago now, its hidden in a *spoiler* so people can choose whether or not to read it. Its upsetting, so if you read it, do so knowing I'm ok now, and its just there for the sake of sharing info. And as a waring to leave old wives tales alone!

Wow so much happening today!

Emum - I hope you and your hubby are okay. What a horrible thing to go through, you both must se so shaken especially your OH. Sending lots of love to you both. As fili said it looks like you might have it covered with Sundays 'settling in' but the more bding the better if you OH isn't too sore.

loz - I had a cyst on my right overy that was spotted at my first scan (for mc) and hd a check up last week on it and it was all gone. Corpus luteum cyst are norml but if they get over a certain size they can cause problems but your will probably fade as mine did. It used to cause me a lot of pain so I m glad its gone.

Hello to all, fili I'll write more wehn I get home - gotta go.

From the sono saying 'still' I would guess that the 12week scan picked it up but as it also picked up a MMC, a harmless cyst is easily forgotten. I gather if it was above a certain size the sono wouldnt have been so casual about it!

I'm definitely going to get an early scan next time (I actually wrote "this time" first, how's that for PMA?) I've been looking into clinics in the area and I think the earliest is 7weeks but it's worth it IMO. If I got my BFP this month I'd be 7 weeks the week of what would've been my due date, so there's no way I'd be sane and rational without a scan.

My due date would've been the 2nd of Jan so it's getting really close now. I'll be glad once it's past though. It feels like it's looming over me. I'd love another BFP first though that would make it so much easier to deal with.

Wow, near mine, my due date would have been February 15th, 9 days after our anniversary and 1 day after Valentine's...

EMUM, so sorry to hear about DH, glad he seems to be doing well. I personally think you covered your bases, but could be wrong. GL FXD! I wish you the best this cycle and hope if you haven't caught the eggy with the BDg so far, then the eggy is waiting till DH is better to show so you can catch! :dust:

I thought I would have to battle for a scan next time but the mw at the cyst scan last week in the EPU said I could go straight to them for an early scan.

Fili - I am glad the appointment went okay. I really hope, with everything I have crossed, that the fluid they saw will mean there is a little bean cooking in there.

loz - I'll admit I wasn't that impressed with my booking appointment either at 9 weeks which is why I went for a private scan (first telling me of my mmc). They did very little, no bloods not even a urine check and to be honest I am not sure if the 12 week scan referral actually got to the hospital. Naughty me can access referral/appointments on the computer system at work so I could see they hadn't received it. Even though I didn't get as far as 12 weeks scan the initial referral should still have been on the system. So I am glad I can bypass most of that the next time.

I had the same problem with my 12 week scan!! I started to wonder why I hadnt had the appointment letter by 10 weeks, and called the midwife, who had forgotten all about it and sorted one out there and then. She took bloods and stuff at my booking appointment though, not that I ever heard back about it. I am so going to make them all jump through hoops next time! I am kind of leaning towards having nothing to do with midwives during my next pregnancy. Maybe thats just a result of the harmless bumbles. Her forgetting my scan referral didnt make the scan late, it just was a farce to chase up. Its almost as if they expected my to lose it, which is daft, no one expects that. Just goes to show how one's thinking goes all over the place after a MC! I am going to teach myself everything I need to know, hopefully to a point where I could actually be a widwife- then, screw the lot of them I'll sort myself out!

Thanks Fili - feeling a bit better today. Tuesdays are my busiest days at work although they are all very busy but it helped keep my mind of things. My lovely OH got me some flowers last night after nipping out to get petrol and he scraped my car windscreen this morning. Love him.

Aww that's lovely pink! Glad Tuesday is over for you now then. I've just put my tree up and am feeling xmassy ... A bit anyway. I've just been googling free fluid to see if it's a pregnancy symptom as obviously couldn't ask them at the clinc as not supposed to be getting pregnant! Not found much tho. Why is Tuesday your busy day?

Is it snowing in Scotland? It was bloody cold in London today!

It's not here yet but I think it is everywhere else. Don't think it'll be long before we get snow though.

We have been given snow here in Chester for the weekend - will wait and see if it actually arrives though! You know what these weather men are like haha!
Spoke to my midwife and she told me I didn't need the injection and not to worry everything will be fine next time blah blah ramble ramble. I do hope she is right I just need the bloody witch to arrive now! I want to start poas everyday too :)

Louby glad you don't need the injection and hope the witch comes soon for you, it will x x x you'll be poas ing in no time! I recommend a daily diet of three poas! X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->