Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

We haven't had any snow yet, and apparently none on the way for this week. I hope they're wrong, I love the snow!
I nipped out after work to have a look for something to wear for our Xmas night out, but the shops are just full of crap! Not even much sparkly stuff at all! I did buy a bottle of aadvacat (sp?) and will be drinking it all within the next 2 weeks cos I won't be able to drink over christmas! Fingers x'd
Hubby is making a lovely black pudding "sausage" roll for tea, can't wait! Hope your nights are nice and stress free :) has everyone got their trees up?

Hi auntylolo, i dot believe weve met! I put my tree up today, I'm very proud of it. where are you up to cycle wise? Sorry for your loss x x

I sure do hope so fill, I feel like I've been waiting for AGES - I may have a strop :brat: haha! I have about 50 opks at the ready, that should do me for the time being shouldn't it? I got that excited to poas I did one the other day - what a waste :ha:
Think I'm going to treat myself to a little glass of vino this evening with my pasta for tea. Then just veg out on the sofa watching the soaps like I do not have the big pile of ironing I should be doing instead :haha:

Hi fili :wave: I just put my tree up last night, I love having it up!
Does anyone know, is it day 6 that the cbfm starts asking for sticks? I'm desperate to start peeing on something!!!

I dont have an iron! Yes you read that right! I employ a system called 'mindful radiator placement' for all our clothes, and never actually need to iron anything!

Also I agree with Fili 3 a day when its time to POAS, then you can possibly miss your surge.

I'm off, its soap time, then ebay time, then pixel time for a short while then bed. Up at 8 for temping woohoo! :flow:

Hi auntylolo - I didn't get chance earlier to say hello - sorry for your loss and welcome. This is my first month using CBFM and yes CD6 is when it first asks you for a stick. With all Fili's advice I have kept and labelled my sticks and you can see the progression of the second lines when you get your peak. I was all finished within 10 sticks but you may have to do more depending on when you peak.

Dr s has just emailed me to say that my thyroid stim hormone results are too high and he wants them under two so he's goingto put me on thyroxine! Does anyone know anything about this? He wants to see my levels under two.

Fili - I don't know anything about this but after reading on here and googling thyroid problems are linked to mc so hopefully that is another thing that can only help towards your sticky bean. Do you think that might be implantation dip in your temps today?

Lynn an implantation dip I forgot about that! Hope so! Yeah they are only mildly elevated so... 1.6. 2.6 and 3.36. On three different occasions so seems a bit drastic to put me on meds some people have scores of ten and even sixty! Going to my gp tomorrow x x

Evening all, what a lot there has been to read back! Just caught up over a nice hot chocolate in bed, exhausted after doing loads of makeovers! Pink, glad you are feeling a bit better and OH is looking after you.
Auntylolo, hi and sorry for your loss.
Fil, strange about the thyroxin, do keep us posted.
Everyone- hi! Sorry, just read back about 6 pages and my head is a jumble of who is peeing on what sticks, who is waiting for witch to arrive, who is waiting for witch to go and who is having spells cast, so I shall just leave it at hi for now.
Oh, and Ickle, surely it is time to do a hpt!
Afm, still monkeyloads of cm, and I have that lovely "full" feeling in my uterus. I'm sure I'm imagining it as I am only 4 dpo, but its nice even just imagining it's there.

Oh my goodness, i am mighty confused with all that info that i just read!! lol

Fili, when i went for my scan when they discovered miscarraige, the doc said ther was 'free fluid' he explained that it was more than likly a burst cyst????????

I also had 2 cysts on my ovary but doc said was normal in ur monthly cycle to get them so i didnt question him!

I didnt read the story about the pendulum as i would believe too much of it and probly freak myself out! lol!

Loubyloumum, i feel ur pain, i was really startin to go mad, then i started poas and kept gettin BFN but convincing myself i could see a line lol obv not! but it will come when ur body is ready to start over again! i had to keep tellin myself that i wanted to do it the healthy way and waitin till ur body gives u the go ahead is always a good thing!

MrsM - I know exactly that feeling of a full uterus its always one of the first things i look out for! Heres hoping that it menas the real deal for u and its not ur mind playin tricks!

Emum - god im so sorry to hear about ur awful time! i hope ur hubby makes a quick recovery and hope u BD enough this cycle to cover for that horrible hickup! at least he had a lovely new decorated cosy room to relax in! (it was u who done ther room up) sorry im still tryn to get used to everybody!!

AFM - I am still waitin on AF leaving so i can get stuck into my OPKs! ha fili u have made me super excited bout all of this! I am gna have so much fun poas 3times a day! :) AF is being nasty to me tho, very heavy and i feel rotten! Do u ladies think i sud purchase a basal thermometer and do it along with OPK's?????????

I also have my tree up, put it up on sat and i love it, sat in this evening with all the lights on and the fire lite and it was just so cosy!! thers no snow here but bloody cold! hope it does snow!

:hugs: to all!!

Hi Tara! Thanks, I hope so too. It could just be the imminent arrival of AF though as its not unusual for her to turn up on cd 24.
And yes, definitely get a basal thermometer so you can begin charting properly with FF. It will give you a clear picture of your cycle and you may be suprised. Mine has shown me I have ov a full week later than I thought I did.
I am a bit miffed about my temp this morning. I was awoken just after 3am by a door blowing shut, I was dying for a wee and the room was freezing and OH had most of the duvet. So I took my temp then and it came out quite low, but now if I temp at my usual time it won't be a true basal temp.

MrsMiggins - I'm the same today. Had to discard my temp because I didn't sleep properly and my nose is blocked so was mouth breathing. If I left it in it took away my crosshairs. So it's better to have 1 temp missing than leaving it in to mess up my chart.

Tarabay - I love temping and I think doing it with OPKs is going to give you the best chance. The OPKs will predict poss ovulation and the temps will confirm it :)

Afm - as I said I had to discard this mornings temp. I say this a lot but I really need to switch to twinkle temping. DH slept on the sofa for a while last night and when he came to bed, he had to tuck me in because I was uncovered again. No wonder I keep getting the cold! Lol!

I sorted out my tests last night. I have 43 IC's, 10 Clearblue digis and 1 Boots digi. I've put together a wee testing box to keep in the bathroom with 8 ICs, 1 CB and the boots one. God I'm so glad I can tell you ladies about this stuff and you understand and don't think I'm mental!

Morning all

Tara - definitely get a bbt as the other ladies said then we can all stalk your chart. It helps identify when you have ov'd and when AF may be due.

Ickle - I twinkle temp, it is also less distracting to oh as you can't really hear the beeps so it does mean you have to estimate more that 1 minute. I have a travel bag with my CBFM and 10 stick, 37 ic opks, 5 ic hpts, 9 digi opk, 4 frer, 4 CB digi tell you how many weeks pg hpt's, so totally understand!

MrsMig - I hope that full feeling is the start of something sticky!! Shame about the temp, mine probably isn't that accurate either, I temp'd at 3am also but did another on at 7am even though I didn't sleep very well and just went with that one although when I adjusted (just to see) the 3am one it was nearly the same as my 7am one.

Fili - hope the GP appointments goes well this morning, keep us posted on what they say about your thyroid.

Emum, how is your oh today? Are the police involved? I hope they catch the bstrds.

Hello to everyone else, :wave: louby, loz, MrsMM, autylolo, sarah-ann

AFM - Had rubbish sleep last night. I very rarely remember my dreams but last night I dreamt that I was helping out at work with some medical students and had a us scan to show what normal empty uterus etc looks like but when the scans came out there was something there, an early little sac, but just as I was looking at the photos I began to bleed red blood. It was like I had a scan but only got the 'results' afterwards iykwim like a blood test or something. Very strange, not sure what to think.

Have to go up to FIL to sit in for electrician but hopefully I can get on to a working internet up there!!

That's a very sad dream Pink. It's horrible the way our mind processes things sometimes.
Sounds like we all had a bad night last night. I temped again when I had got back in bed after having a wee and tried to warm up a bit and it was even lower! Anyway I went back to sleep and woke up just after 5 and did it then, it was pretty much the same as yesterday's so I went with that one. Not figured how to adjust yet.
Like Ickle I should switch to twinkle temps, I am a mouth breather so they are probably not that accurate.
I'm feeling very much like AF is coming, got that fog of exhaustion today. It could be one of my short cycles.
Hope everyone has a good day today.

My DH would sleep through anything. He probably doesn't even know that my therm beeps lol! I think I will twinkle temp next cycle though, just for accuracy.

That sounds like a really sad dream. I hate having dreams like that because the feeling stays with you for a while.

Mrs Miggins - adjusting's really simple. Just go to the FF full site and it's on the Data tab. You need the temp and what time you did it and also what time you normally temp and it'll fix it for you. 5DPO is very early for AF, hopefully its an early pregnancy sign instead :)

yay I can access the internet at least till the electrician switches of the power!!

Thanks girls, I don't feel that sad about it really. I remember being very excited when I saw the scan on the wall and the printouts as well, trying to hide it from the students so they wouldn't ask questions and getting sad with the bleeding but I must have woke up at that point. I was feeling a bit wet down there (in RL) so maybe that is where my brain took me.

Mrsmig - I agree with ickle even with a short month your LP shouldn't change by much, its the first bit till ov that's usually the variable bit.

Oh is it? Thanks girls. I have always been blessed with a fairly regular cycle, and not having had major problems trying to conceive it really is the first time I have delved into all this. It really is fascinating I am loving learning how my body is working. I sort of wish I had done it years ago! I hardly ever put my laptop on so don't use the full site as a rule, so that's obviously why I haven't sussed it yet. Have bought stepson a second hand laptop for Christmas (couldn't stretch to new with OH still looking for work ATM) but it means I will be able to reclaim my laptop! I have been having crazy vivid dreams the last couple of nights too, but about stuff like weather and fish, nothing baby related!

Morning!!!!

So i just ordered my thermometer, oh how exciting! i cant wait to start understandin al this and joinin in the chat with u all bout temps goin up and down!

Am i being silly by asking what is twinkle tempin???

Icle - i dont think ur mental one wee bit, i think ur a genuis! lol that is the best idea i have ever heard :thumbup: u want a little box! think ill get myself a little box as i may have ordered a tad too many OPK's!! is 100 too many lol!

Pink - well thank god it was a dream and not real life! it sometimes really distresses me wen i have silly messed up dreams like that!:hugs:

MrsM - Lets hope its not AF for u and maybe as ickle and pink say its just an early pregnancy sign!! FX'd for u!

AAAAHHHH i just got an email to say that my amazon order wont go through!! Rage!!!! Best go and fix it all up so i can get my thermometer!

Bye for now :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->