Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

I used to Antelope but last cycle I had to give them to OH to hide as I was testing like a madwoman. Now I am 5dpo and about to start hunting through his underwear drawer (uncharted territory). Or I was until I found out last week opk's pick up hcg. Get in!!!

yay Struth! SO happy for you :)

Where's mrsmm? I haven't had time to read back. Checking up on you babe.

I've got AF finally, yay! Hubby arrives in the country tomorrow, appalling timing but better than still waiting. I'm conceiving this month okay guys?

Love the PMA Lola :)

Mrs MM hasn't been here that much lately but she posts about once a day on her testing buddies group.

Me too Lolo - I have 25 hpt in my 'prego draw' at the ready and have also found myself peeing on a couple every now and again 'just in case' - im such a looser :rofl:

Look what I just found..................

My 'Burger boobies'

:holly: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thats amazing Struth! HUGE Congrats!! Its normal to feel scared but dont forget to enjoy it too!

Lolo, I had a doc remove some tissues that way too...they had to morphine me, I'm so twinkle squeamish. I dont want to worry you but I;m all for reassurance and as its not even a month yet and you have bleeding you find odd maybe you could call the epu and tell them that your mind would be rested if you could just have a hcg test or a scan done to make sure nothing is left. I did have stuff left after the removal by a doc, but it came away at home and my pain was very mild indeed. I doubt you have anything to worry about, but they should at the very least test your hcg to check it is below 5. I would push to have that checked if they havent already. If your hcg turns out to be more than 5, then kick their butts til they scan you. Again I dont want you to worry, I am just really thorough about stuff. Its better to know that you are OK FOR SURE, than to have even the slightest of doubts.

I curretly have 4 HPT's in my 'pregnancy box' in the bathroom...and 75 OPK's tehe

Louby LOOOOOOL! At that burger boobie smiley, LMAO!

I too, have bee sting boobies...but when theres a baby in belly bee sting boobies get much less bee stingy and way more burgery! :holly::haha:

I took my 4 year old to nursery, and came back to so many posts!

I have airbags. And when I am pregnant, barrage balloons! And I am only small. Well not short but quite slim. I am a 32E non pregnant and have been known to go up to a 32 J in the later stages.

I've got big boobs too - 38G. God knows how big they'll get when I'm pregant!

im actually thinkin that if i didnt keep checkin this every couple of hours i would get sooooo lost as to whats happenin! actually i am lost!!!

WOOOOHHHHOOOO my OPK's arrived! woo excitment has taken over!

Fili - im way tooo gulliable i thought u wer serious sayin that it was on on te other thread haha:haha:

Auntylolo - crrently i have 0 hpt! i just couldnt have that many, i wud have thot i was goin mad but since i have joined u lovely ladies i think i may just invest in some for the pregnancy box im gna need! lol i cant control myself once i do 1 hpt whatever the result i seem to get addicted and maybe do 4 in the one day!

Struth - nice to meet u and congrats! hope u dont worry too much and i hope this time is the right time, im sure it will be! :flower:

Loubyloumum - :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at :holly:

Struth :happydance: Congratualations. I understand you apprehension and fx'd this is your sticky bean - so happy for you!!

Curly - sorry for your loss and welcome. As the others have said no matter where you are in your pg a loss is a loss. I was 10 weeks mmc but had jokingly planned their life ahead till university!! It isn't just what you had that you have lost it is what could have been too. It was the support on here that got me through those first few week and now I couldn't leave if I wanted to.:hugs:

Fili - I went out and bought a whole new batch of pre-vit (pregnacare plus with the omega). When I used to take omega a few years ago I initially thought I had something wrong with my stomach as I was burping up some strange smells till I realised it was the fish oils - phew!! I hope these don't do the same.

Hello again everyone!!

Wow Emum and Ickle, thats boobage! Over the shoulder boulder holder type boobage! I only go to a D pregnant, double D and agony after a birth before the milk comes.

Nice one Tara on the OPK's. I was super exited when mine turned up too. They hav a special place in my bathroom.

I have been taking the Pregnacare and fish oil thingys Pink and haven't noticed any fishy burpy smells so fear not! Funnily enough, the boob thing was something that alerted me to the possibility of something being not quite right in my last 2 pregnancies. When I was first pregnant with DD I was a size 8-10 and a very unimpressive A cup. As soon as I had finished weeing on the stick I was a C cup, and had impressive boobs which were very sore. With #2 I was not quite as slim, and boobs about a B cup, but noticed no difference in them at all when I was pregnant. Before the m/c I put this down to the fact that I had only stopped breast feeding about a month before I got pregnant again, after doing so for 13 months, so I thought they maybe wouldn't need to change as much. With pregnancy #3, I had lost most of the weight I had gained, but still about a B cup. Boobs did not change size at all although throbbed a little during the time I was pregnant. Nothing like the soreness from preg #1 though.
Next time I am going to have to sedate myself to stop myself thinking all this through again. :wacko:

Thats interesting about the boobs Mrs Miggins, mine went up like a ballon last pregnancy, but they stopped being sore. Hindsight is a wonderful thing I should have demanded a scan when they began to deflate and normalise. I just had a mini meltdown because during a heated discussion with fella he demanded to know how I feel rather than me putting it all in a forum, so I broke down and cried in great detail and quite cruely put to him how I feel when I have a bad moment. Especially about how most of the bonding I did was with a baby already gone. I hope he feels bad he shouldnt have been starting a heated discussion with me the man knows its AF time, is he mad? I'm getting off the net for a lil bit, I'm going to go wash the pots and visualise me smashing them all, that always cheers me up at AF! (mixing that efficiency symptom with good ole fashioned AF rage)

You're welcome Mrs Miggins. I had so much help when I first started charting from lovely ladies on a PCOS forum that I feel like it's my duty to pass it on :)

Loz, I feel you my oh is the same, don't they remember what we are are like this time each month? Maybe though your OH is feeling a bit left out that you are confiding all on here and not so much with him. I know it is easier for me on here and don't want to feel like I am dragging him down or having to keep explaining why I am upset (he sometimes seems to forget things aren't back to 'normal' for me). I don't know how your OH was with the mc but maybe he just needs to hear how you are talk about how he is feeling.

My boobs also increased quite a lot much to the oh pleasure and it was the sudden lack of soreness that got me wondering, although it seemed to take a while for them to shrink back down.

Can someone please stop me looking at my chart. I can't get onto amazon ebay or fb (no big loss there) but can see FF. I keep staring at like its going to tell me something. Its driving me mad!!

I wasn't going to SS but today my hands and feet have been a tiny bit itchy which I had for weeks (and urticaria) with my last pg. However I have changed my washing powder and softner so that is probably all it is.

Have you compared your chart to others on FF? I do that all the time when I can't stop looking at it. I usually just compare post ov temps and possibly intercourse timing since ovulation day doesn't really matter, then when my search results come up, I add the percentage of pregnancy and miscarriage charts together to give me a percentage chance of being pregnant. Completely unscientific but it kills some time :)

Have you compared your chart to others on FF? I do that all the time when I can't stop looking at it. I usually just compare post ov temps and possibly intercourse timing since ovulation day doesn't really matter, then when my search results come up, I add the percentage of pregnancy and miscarriage charts together to give me a percentage chance of being pregnant. Completely unscientific but it kills some time :)

Yep and yep !! I have been searching intercourse dates, monitor use, preseed use (seems to ups the chance by 5%!!) etc against nothing or varing the above. With that info it is about 41 -48% chance. I never added the mc bit so that would take the % higher.

I was just comparing my chart to someone 7 weeks pg that has continued to temp all that time.

Wow just did a search with my bd times, using monitor, preeseed and twinkle temps and 100% success rate!!! - fair enough there was only 2 charts with that specific data entered :haha: wishful thinking!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->