Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

loz when exactly do your boobs start to get sore when you're pregnant?

do you all like this picture of swinging boobs? :holly:

:bfn: for me this morning but temp was high at 37 so holding on to hope still! im 9dpo

LOLO, mine was extremely different, but nothing is predictable after an MC... GL

:wave: CURLY, sorry for your loss! :hugs: GL!

:happydance: STRUTH, of course I remember you, whether you are posting regularly or not! I am Soooooo happy to hear your news! CONGRATS! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos witha VERY VERY sticky bean!!

AFM... Not much to report, beginning stages of my cycle... Still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Hi MrsMM hope you are well. Are you doing donations this month? I can't remember what you said and it is so far back the way thread this speeds forward.

Fili - I am not sure if it just loz you are asking but as I've mentioned this before I didn't get sore boobs until about middle/end 5th week onwards when it was almost unbearable to lie on them (I sleep on my front). It was the lack of soreness before AF (when they are normally tender) that made me curious.

The thing about me and my OH is that, we are so damn similar, both extremely stubborn, both think we are right all the time (though its only ever me that is, lol) and we had a very settled way of being before I got pregnant last. We do our own thing at home most of the time, yet can also interact and have a lot of fun (Uno lately) its like we are both happy loners, but need some togetherness so we have each other but we are not overly affectionate. This was perfect for me, I'm more comfortable online than snuggled up infront of the TV. However, when the MMC was discovered, I turned into a normal woman and he turned into a normal bloke, ie: I broke down just like anyone else being told the same news, and he turned into a tower of strength just like any other man when their missus goes through such a thing. Now I am mostly ok except for little emotional times that I dont even try to suppress, and he has gone back to his old self. So, mostly we are fine, but when I let the emotions come out as they please, he doesn't quite switch into caring mode in time to prevent complete nuclear outburst from me.

Plus now I have seen him at his most supportive and its niggles abit that he doesnt get it back out just to deal with the emotional bits. He needs to learn that the right reaction to a lady crying can shorten it, and the wrong one lengthens it! I dont tell him much about the forums other than its very supportive, he is not a fan of the internet at all, he hates it. The way he was with me at the hospital was so sweet I couldnt have loved him more but sometimes I catch myself wondering if I would like that all the time, or would it smother me. Maybe we aint right for each other. However, I cant imagine living without him, so I guess I am stuck where I am! We do make a good team and when he works away I get scared because its often long drives and I dread that call saying there has been an accident. Its things like that, that tell me I;m where I want to be but when I;m emotional and he doesnt handle it right I;m all fixed to kick him out and become decidedly uncivil! He needs to get it into his head that the baby we lost existsed and therefore will be a sore point with me for the rest of our naturals. He explained to me that though it was horrible, he wasn;t the one who physically went through it, and so he cant fully understand. It annoys me because quite frankly, it was not the physical side of the MMC that hurt me the most, it was the emotional one. Physically, it was not a taxing thing. Mentally, it was hell. He is 37 and has had a busy busy life, seen alot, and been hurt terribly, whereas I am 28, live sheltered and always have done and I;m happy to remain settled and in a comfy life. I have been hurt less and I;m not jaded, bitter, or closed. If he could accept that I wont break his heart, maybe he could soften better. I know he has the capability i have seen it. Men!

If men knew how much they made us discuss them on forums, do you think they would modify their ways just ever so slightly to quit being occasional planks?

Okies, wall of text ranted out, time to answer Booby Questions!

Yes Fili We all love the pic of the swinging ( . ) ( . ) tehehehehe

As for my boobsies, they usually get tender about a week before AF on a NON pregnant cycle, and when pregnant, they dont hurt at all until I miss the AF. Weird that, isnt it! Once during a pg they start to hurt, they continue to give me merry hell until way past the first tri. Except last time where they stopped and slowly went back to small.

Loz I really think that is just men for you. There will be some men out there that are really in touch with their emotional side but for the majority it is just as you described. What you have said was the exact same thing that happened to OH and me. For a while we had that super closeness, real loving support and initially I was upset when it started to go back to 'normal' but realise that neither he nor I could sustain that level without feeling claustrophobic. I still have my emotional days and like you he doesn't 'get it' quick enough but overall I feel this has brought us closer or at least we don't take each other for granted as much.

I accepted that oh, as upset as he was, just didn't have the same attachment to the baby as me, physically or emotionally. For him seeing the baby shape on the screen and hearing a heartbeat would have made thing more real to him, but we never quite got that far.

Hi MrsMM hope you are well. Are you doing donations this month? I can't remember what you said and it is so far back the way thread this speeds forward.

Fili - I am not sure if it just loz you are asking but as I've mentioned this before I didn't get sore boobs until about middle/end 5th week onwards when it was almost unbearable to lie on them (I sleep on my front). It was the lack of soreness before AF (when they are normally tender) that made me curious.

Hey Hun... sadly, as of now, we have to wait to see if we can financially afford to get donations this cycle. Looks like we have to wait a little. I am truly saddened with it but, we know we have an uphill battle when TTC so.... How are you holding up today?

We saw the baby shape, just no heartbeat. My OH has been through so much loss already compared to me, he held it together so well at the hospital. You are right about sustaining that level, I doubt I could have kept it up. Its good to hear that its not a situation unique to me, and that its normal too. Maybe I shall make it up to him later for being a bit brutal in my delivery of how I feel earlier. He appeared unruffled but one never can quite tell!

I'm day 4 into my AF...and instead of starting to lessen by now, its actually getting heavier. This is very unusual for me. I know first AF after MMC is not going to be normal normal, but I cant see why it would be getting heavier! The pain stopped 2 days ago. Could it possibly be the EPO doing its thing thats then diluting the AF so it appears more?

Look at my FF chart, its a near perfect zig-zag!

Thanks Loz, that's really good to know too.

My hubby was always 95% sure this was it when we saw the heartbeats on the scans. He was so happy and excited, I can see his face now. I on the other hand knew different because we were always behind dates size-wise and after 3mc I know when im gonna miscarry!! Order of hubby emotions:- excitement - denial - anger - frustration - one single short cry - supportive positive hubby. If I have any more mc's I don't know how we will cope again, it does get harder each time but we are very close and thankfully hubby is not one to walk away from a challenge and it is a challenge keeping me pregnant at the mo!!

Oh and to answer your point Loz, my emotions while hubby is quickly back in positve mode are base line depression with flickers of hope. That's it!

MrsMM is there any way you could negotiate with your donor?

Totally wish, but... we do IUI, so our donor is from a cryobank, very costly... We at times have added a shipper just to cover more bases, but during the holidays, timing would be ridiculous, and my OV day would be the 24th. DW and I are contacting shippers but....

Fili, if you have another MC you will cope, because you are a strong couple, but, I don't think you will have another MC, I think the next one will be a stubborn sticky monkey, and will refuse to budge from your oven until its baked to perfection! I wouldn;t be surprised if after your next BFP and early scan you have a bean measuring bigger than it should, with a super strong heart beat and mad wiggling womb-dancing arms and leggies.

MrsMM you are a fighter, and you will get your BFP, look how organised you have to be! I could never ever manage that, I can't even temp at the same time every day.

Your strength and persistance is an inspiration, so do not give up. If you need time to financially regroup then take that time and do so, but never give up.

I don't know about donation options myself, but there has to be a way, there just has to be. :hugs:

Thanks Loz, now that would be my dream come true...along with Enriche Inglasias for Christmas too... Oh both would be just amazing! I would be so high I would have to be plucked down from the walls. But G_d if you're listening, I'll be ecstatic with just the :baby:

Fili when I mention your next pregnancy in comments, I always have to stop myself from typing 'this time' instead of 'next time' I am so convinced that your next BFP is imminent, that I keep thinking you have had it already! Must be that PUPO comment lol

For those who have come since, PUPO is Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise!

Evening all! MrsMM, hi. Sorry you are in this situation at the moment, and I really hope that when you get your next donation it's all systems go for you both.
Loz, I'm sure you and your OH will get through this. I went through a patch with my OH after my first loss and I have to say it was mostly down to me. But I realised what I was doing and it didn't last long. Second time round I found him a hell of a lot more supportive. I really, REALLY wish men would do stuff like this. Like go on forums and find support networks instead of giving it the stiff upper lip and thinking they know just how to cope all the time.

hiya mrs migg! I agree! my hubby is too busy watching / playing / eating / breathing / football to have time for furums tho!

Loz! ThanksI hope you're right! Do you think you have like a sixth sense or spiritual powers IYKWIM?

and oh bang on cue the telly comes on with the football on :sleep: good job i've got some good friends to talk to to keep me from going insane with boredom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->