Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

My DH can be silly and jokey and doesn't always realise when I'm upset. I've learned that with him I have to be blunt and tell him that I'm upset or sad and need him to turn off the xbox and give me a cuddle or talk to me. He responds best to direct instructions :)

Evening all, just finishing of the ironing as OH out with work doing an Veterans meal and ceilidh.

MrsMM - sorry to hear about your donations this month, maybe a recoup financially and emotionally this month will do you good. I really hope in the New Year you'll get your sticky one.

Fili -are you going to test tomorrow at 10dpo?

Football is on here as well. Yawn. I'm trying to keep warm - its bloody freezing here and the wind is blowing a hoolie through the house. Not looking good for tomorrow's temping either, I'll be doing it at 3am again no doubt.

Evening Pink ! Just stalked your chart, your temps are looking nice!

Ooo pretty ticker Mrsmig. :flower:

I have had a really nice day today just pottering about after getting home from FIL house this morning, catching up with Strictly and Merlin and bit of house work. I feel like a kid at Christmas, I just want to go to sleep to see what tomorrows temp will bring, hopefully no drops though. I have felt hopeful today despite last nights dream but I don't want to be hopeful if that makes sense. I have so wanted to join the pupo but can't bring myself to just yet. I am proabably in a good mood as I wasn't at work :haha:

Evening all, just finishing of the ironing as OH out with work doing an Veterans meal and ceilidh.

MrsMM - sorry to hear about your donations this month, maybe a recoup financially and emotionally this month will do you good. I really hope in the New Year you'll get your sticky one.

Fili -are you going to test tomorrow at 10dpo?

Hiya Pink, yes I will be testing every hour on the hour tomorrow!! I am liking that my temps are still up and am hopeful, a bit excited but not too much. :flower:

Football is on here as well. Yawn. I'm trying to keep warm - its bloody freezing here and the wind is blowing a hoolie through the house. Not looking good for tomorrow's temping either, I'll be doing it at 3am again no doubt.

Football's finished hurray!! Those winds are really going to mess with your temp mrs migg, you'll have to adjust again.

Ooo pretty ticker Mrsmig. :flower:

I have had a really nice day today just pottering about after getting home from FIL house this morning, catching up with Strictly and Merlin and bit of house work. I feel like a kid at Christmas, I just want to go to sleep to see what tomorrows temp will bring, hopefully no drops though. I have felt hopeful today despite last nights dream but I don't want to be hopeful if that makes sense. I have so wanted to join the pupo but can't bring myself to just yet. I am proabably in a good mood as I wasn't at work :haha:

Glad you had a nice day pink, sounds lovely. I really hope your temps stay up. I think you should be PUPO :flower: I'll be checking your chart 1st thing tomorrow!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who looks forward to going to bed cos its closer to temping time. I find myself waking up in the middle of the night to temp. Sometimes I fall back to sleep with the thermometer in my mouth. Let's hope those temps stay nice and high for us! Glad you had a good day. I have been off today too and have had a really lazy, lethargic day. Need to find some energy from somewhere. FF suggests I test on December 21st!! Oh how I laughed.

:haha: mrs migg just imagining you with the thermometer in your mouth! :rofl: I'm getting a bit addicted though!! I temped at 4am this morning then again at 9 which I counted as the right one. When it beeps hubby rolls over like a big troll and i cringe hoping it wont wake him but it hasnt seemed to. my temps seem to be a bit more stable since i temp in bed at the same time - not like the 1st half of my cycle!

Ha ha!! Your hilarious stalactite chart!! Mine wasn't much better, and that was because of wine.

I'm so glad my DH isn't a footie fan! He is sitting with his daft headset on playing xbox though lol!

Has anyone else found that they're better at going to bed at a decent time since they started temping? It's definitely helped me.

FF has ridiculous suggestions for test dates. Especially the first couple of months when it suggests waiting until you're 5 days late. Who does that? Even when I wasn't TTC (and before I was diagnosed with PCOS) I tested as soon as I realised I was late!

You ladies are brave doing the PUPO thing. I'm more NPUISIWIS - Not Pregnant Until I See It Written In Stone lol!

Fili - your chart looks much better now :) I still LOL at you temping at 6pm.

Mrs Miggins - It's amazing how much alcohol messes with you. I've found myself wanting a glass of wine but thinking, no it'll mess up my pretty chart too much lol! It's inadvertently making me healthier (and possibly more boring lol)

I'll be able to follow your updates from work tomorrow fili.

Mrsmig - I nearly fell back asleep the other day, it was only because I moved that it jabbed my twinkle that I remembered it was there!! :blush:

Ha ha of course not Ickle. Look at us, we can all talk about it for hours!!! Ok, maybe other real life people may not quite understand but what the hell. We are in it for a result. Although I am not quite at the turning down wine altogether stage I do make sure I have more drink free nights now. And especially as it is getting closer to testing/AF arriving time.
I am wearing pyjama bottoms tonight as well as a nightshirt (lucky Mr Migg) just to help regulate that temp! And also because I really am sodding freezing.

And Pink - Oweeeee!! That just made my eyes water!!! *puts next cycles plans to Twinkle test on back burner*

And Pink - Oweeeee!! That just made my eyes water!!! *puts next cycles plans to Twinkle test on back burner*

:haha: just a one off as it was when I woke up at 3am one time.

Ickle - my OH also an xbox fan with the headphone etc. Its the swearing and chair thumping that makes me smile as he gets beaten by 17yr olds. :wacko: I am still npupo atm too.

Yeah the swearing followed by "sorry guys" to the people on his team is funny. When he gets too much I make him switch it off, because it's not fun for me to spend a whole evening just hearing him swear and I can't see how he's enjoying it either.

He's really good about asking if it's ok to put it on and switching it off when I ask him, unlike my friends DH who stays up till 6am playing it then sleeps all day and leaves her to deal with the kids!

I am npupo too. Even though I have a lovely frer in my bathroom cupboard calling my name seductively. I will use it only if I am fairly certain there is good reason to.
I don't have the Xbox to contend with thankfully. Just the football. And when he first got his iPhone 3 years ago I used to moan like mad that he was always staring at it. These days I am far worse than he ever was.

gosh, i went to work and it was like a job of work catching up on everythin!

Fili - im super excited for u right now, i will be not very patiently waitin to hear 2moro! FX'd!!

I have already poas twice with my new OPK's and i still have AF, i just was in desperation to POAS! Af starting to die down now! Just hope that my ovualtion comes wen OH is at home! that is my first hurdle! he could be miles away workin and my lines will be gettin darker!!! ahhhhhhhh!!!

so what is the deal with this temping? how often do u do it? maybe i should sign up with FF now and see what the story with it is!!

Oh i hope wer gna see some :BFP: on here soon!

Tara, get signed up and read the tutorials to start to get your head round it. You need to temp every day, BEFORE WAKING UP. ok, not quite, but as near as dammit. Thermometer by your bed, and temp before you move, speak, wee, anything. Only then will you get your true basal body temp and that is what you need to go by. Once you have ov'd it will shoot up on your chart. It's really easy to log the info. I have FF on my phone so I try to wake up at the same time every day, temp, stick the info straight onto FF in my phone and go back to sleep again. But a pencil by your bed would do the trick as well. Try to do it at the same time every day, before you usually wake up naturally if you can so you are still half asleep.

Thanks Miggins think that will be my plan for 2moro! :flower:
so if i set my alarm for a while before i wake then temp, record and go back to sleep? or can i just temp as soon as i wake up by my alarm normally for the school run? and what way sud ur temps go?? i hear people sayin their temps are still up etc, what way does it work??

Tarabay - just pick a time that you can stick to 7 days a week. Your normal waking time should be fine. You usually get a temp dip on ovulation day, followed by a rise the following day. The rise has to be sustained for 3 days before FF will give you crosshairs to confirm ovulation. The crosshairs are just lines on the graph, one up and down to mark ovulation day and a horzontal one that's called your coverline, which is like a baseline for your post ov temps.

Sign up for FF and do the charting course. There's quite a few chapters but you could just do one a day until your up to speed. It tells you everything you need to know about your chart, CM, CP, how to analyse your chart etc. Its really good. Also click on the links and FF tickers in people's signatures and have a nosy :)

AFM - I managed to sleep under the covers last night without mouth breathing so I've got a decent temp Yay! I had quite a few vivid dreams though. One was about this horrible insect thing chasing me. I locked myself in the bathroom but it still got in. Another was about an ex-boyfriend who is still one of my best friends, dumping his lovely girlfriend to go back to the horrible cow he went out with after me and before the lovely girl. And my favourite one was about POAS on Friday and getting a lovely line. Then a peed on a few more and got the same result. My Boots digi said pregnant and the Clearblue said 1-2 weeks pregnant :) I took them all through to show DH and he was smiling at me. Hoping that it comes true!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->