Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Ickle that last dream is sooo going to come true. I had another dream last night which is unusual for me. It wasn't about scans or anything like that though. My OH was having a party that looked like it I was in the dorothy perkins (which I think I owned!!) store but it also had a garden bit attached and the girl from Beechgrove Garden was there filming. Anyway when I woke uo (in my dream) he had brought back some girls that had stayed overnight and where using my en-suite (which I don't have) to shower and when I woke up bits of garden were in the house with ant and earwigs etc. Analyse that one!!!

Temp still up but I feel it is dropping slightly, clearly my optimism yesterday has gone.

Tara - when we say the temps are still up after ov that is usually a good sign for pg, when they start to fall again it means AF is usually due.

Morning! Ickle, I hope that dream comes true for you. And I also had crazy dreams, the first, worryingly, was that I was having an affair with a gentleman called Mr Gregory who is a client of mine, who comes for a massage every tuesday. I was hoping to get pregnant by him and hoping he would buy me a house!!! I am not sure where OH or DD featured at all. Fortunately there was no actual sex in the dream. Mr Gregory is about 70 and I am not attracted to him, nor do I want him to buy me a house.:wacko:
I also dreamed I had to carry out an Eric at work, on a client. I wasn't happy about this.
Temp around the same as yesterday, not quite as high as I would have liked. However the last couple of days I have been making an effort to set my alarm and temp at 5.30. I temped again at 7.30 and it was quite a bit higher so I think a lot of my previous temps have been out by inaccurate timing. Next month I shall do it better.
Morning all, hope everyone has a good day. It's so dark this morning!

Morning girls! I haven't had one single dream this week! Those dreams are very interesting though! Not sure Mr Gregory would be up for bd on demand around ov time mrs migg!! :rofl:

Well here's my testing update so far. The 10 miu and 25 miu are showing faint lines and when I say faint that's what I mean. However, they are slightly more convincing than last time as I *think* I can see a hint of pink. This was last night and this morning. Last night a Clearblue cross line test thing was def negative. The most exciting thing is that my clearblue fertility monitor stick is showing 2 clear lines - a dark LH line and a medium estrogen line. If I were to put this in the CBFM it would say I was ovulating, i'm sure as it looks just like my ovulation stick did this month (yes i saved that). I also get these results on these sticks when i'm pregnant (Persona monitor use the same sticks and christiana said this is what she looks for). When I compare my opk ic's to last time there is def slightly more of a line - maybe! I have a very tight feeling in my abdomen and sickness. Also my temps are still up at 37. I'm cautiously excited. Think I will go get a Frer today. I'm 10dpo and I have started double dose of steroids based on my LH readings really which are way darker than last time. I have to double the dose on a bfp you see but it's not going to be pretty. I also have to take a separate tablet to get rid of the indigestion they cause. Don't like taking all this tablets :-( How's everyone else? It's sooo cold in the house this morning.

Any pics fili? - ooh exciting, keeping everything crossed for you. Are you on omeprazole of the stomch. Wonderful tablet that!!

I'm on omeprazole to stop the naproxen giving me an ulcer - it's amazing! I ran out once, will never make that mistake again.

Oooo fili it all sounds very good to me - do you have any pics??? I soooo hope this is your month!!

All your dreams sound hilarious, esp the Mr Gregory one :rofl:

I woke up this morning feeling full of a cold and all achy - rubbish :nope:

Aww louby sorry you're not feeling good.

The lines are so faint they wouldn't come up in a picture. I'll let you know about the frer if i manage to get hold of one. Yeah I am on that tablet ickle, why are they so good? I only started taking it yesterday but I felt like the trapped wind went pretty quickly.

I cant wait to see the progression of those faint lines over the next couple of days fili - I have everything crossed for you :) :dust: :dust:

Fili - if you ever get heartburn/reflux then you'll know just how fab they are. I got them when I was on anti-inflams, best thing ever!!

Louby - hope you feel better soon hugs.

My chest seems a bit tight and wheezy today - hope its nothing. All my vits and vit C should count for something surely!!

OOOH fxd Fili. I hope that doesn't mean you'll be leaving us though. We need you to keep popping in to visit as our resident cheerleader and Testmeister.

FF gave me crosshairs for Monday today! Which means hoepfully that we are not out completely as our last BD this month, due to OH's troubles, was on Sunday night. Now settling down for the loooooong 2ww.

They work quickly and have very little side effects fili. If I don't take them, my stomach spasms which is just horrible. I'd rather not take the anti-inflammatories at all and suffer a flare up of my arthritis, if I ran out of the omprazole, rather than have the stomach spasms.

Hope you get a lovely dark line soon!

Pull up a chair in the 2w waiting room Emum! Hopefully you have timed it right.
Louby, Pink, hope the nasty coughs/colds/chests soon bog off.
And Fil, are you going to bring us our first December bfp? I truly hope so!!!!

Ok I'm making a list of all of our DPO so I can remember who's where in the 2ww.

10 DPO - Fili
9 DPO - Louby
8 DPO - Pink
6 DPO - Me, Mrs Miggins
3 DPO - Emum

Waiting for ov - Tarabay, MrsMM, Lozdi

I only went back a few pages so if I've missed you, let me know and I'll add you to the list.

I've only just realised you and I are completely in tune Ickle! Now, bfp's on the same day would be good!

Oh yeah, I didnt notice we were on the same cycle day too. BFP's on the same day would be good. I'm starting testing tomorrow. What about you?

Well I'm still using the opks and hoping something will pop up on those! I'm rapidly running out of tests though so I'm not sure whether or not to try to relax over the weekend and try not to think about it. Hmm.....

Yeah that's maybe a good idea. I've got 54 tests in my house so I can afford to be a bit overzealous with the testing lol!

Just a quick question - does an opk pick up HCG quicker than a hpt? I've read in another thread this is the case but wanted to check it out with the experts :)

Don't think I will be getting a BFP this month, although we did by chance BD on ov day I just don't feel it and also cant be sure I did actually ov as I wasn't using opks -silly Louby! :dohh:

But I do think this thread will have lots of early xmas gifts - of the sticky kind :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->