Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

I am not testing unless my temps stay high over the weekend, so maybe Sunday 11dpo. I am desperate to test now but really don't think anything will show and can't bare to see the bfn. We have decided not to go way this weekend but do housey things as we will be doing up the living room in the new year.

Is it just a case of them staying over the cover line? Or do they have to be way higher? Cos mine shot up and back down but are still over the cover line. Like I said though they are probably not all accurate.

I'm not exactly sure, ickle will be able to tell us more. I thought if they stayed above the coverline that was good, as long as the trend didn't look like they were dropping

Good morning! *catches up on posts*

Fili no I dont technically have a sixth sense (though I think we all do to some extent, it comes through as our instinct) I guess given that you fall pregnant easily, and have now been diagnosed and treatment is uderway, that its only logical for you to have a healthy pregnancy very soon! :baby::winkwink:

My OH hates football! :happydance: He isnt against having a kickabout, he just hates that its on TV, how brilliant is that!!??

Ickle if I tried to remove PH from the xbox for a hug I would get a puzzled reaction! Usually when he is xboxing I'm online gaming anyway :haha:

I coughed while twinkle temping this morning and nearly fired the thermometer accross the room.

NPUISIWIS- I like that, thats what I am. If I go PUPO, I will have to eliminate my beer! (I cut down to 3 a week as it is, until after O where theres no beer til AF...or just no beer for 9 months hopefully!)

Mrs Miggins, do not be put off by those of us who jab our twinkles, or almost twang thermometers accross rooms with them, its still the best way to temp! The gap between my oral and twinkle temps today wa shuge...mouth breathing again!

Lots of odd dreams doing the rounds at the moment I see lol I feel left out I havent had a dream since the MMC. Its because I stay up too late I reckon. Must work on that.

Fili, it looks promising! :happydance: Really promising! I would actually put a wager on you being our first december BFP...and if its not happened this month then next one for sure!

As for me, I am off on a school trip to the teddy bear factory with youngests nursery today. I dont usually go on the trip because I prefer my kids to not be looking to me instead of the teachers during school time, but my youngest is a robust boy, and the floaty soft voiced nursery teahcers can't handle him at all. I will love the looks on their faces when they see how sweet and well behaved he is with me, whom he knows does not accept naughtiness in a public place.

AF is still getting heavier, its bugging me it should be coming to a stop now not getting worse! Then again, all I have to compare it with are AF's on the pill which are bound to be different.

Wish me luck on this trip- the main nursery teacher, is a pushy pain in the bum, her and I have had words before, and we may well again...possibly today! :haha:

Be back later :flower:

Mrs Miggins - I wouldn't worry too much since as you said they're probably not too accurate. In a perfect chart, you want the temp to shoot up at 1DPO and stay high with maybe a dip at about 4 or 5 DPO but then back up to the same levels before. Then either starting to drop as AF gets closer or going triphasic, which is where you get a second spike with more raised temps afterwards which is a good indictor for pregnancy, although not a guarantee.

Lozdi - although I'm very cynical about psychics and things like that, I do have a bit of sixth sense in that I can sometime predict what sex people's babies are. I don't always get a feeling, but when I do, its usually right. I never tell the mothers though, in case I'm wrong lol

I used to do that, from a feeling I'd get from the bump. I was wrong only once, but I havent done it for a while. Twas when I worked in a shop, so actually saw more pg ladies than I do now. I was wrong about my last baby anyway, i was convinced he was a girl from one dream I had at what would have been the time of conception. But all the rest said boy, confirmed by pendulum at the hospital. Its as if the pendulum turned up on the scan day so I could use it just to see for sure what baby was! Spooky happenings are not too rare round here lol

Right I'm forcing myself offline, got to make a brunch before we go :happydance:

Everybody was convinced I was having a boy when I was pregnant with dd, including me - until I first felt her move. Then I wasn't so sure. We chose not to find out the sex at the 20 week scan, and only ever decided on a girls name. We could never agree on a boys name. Funnily enough with my last pregnancy we had come up with a boys name but not a girls. I wish we hadn't as I will feel uneasy about using that name now. Did any if you come up with names? If I'm veering into upsetting territory here please tell me to pipe down.

Morning all!!!

Ok so im goin to apologise in advance but i have to ask again,on the O tests, the test line has to be as dark as or darker than the control????

Fili- wow, sure hope this is it for u, sounds very good!! :thumbup: wen u say the 10and 25 miu, are they hpt?? I am gna be silly now and thought that everybody who had lots of hpt had went out and bought aload of FRER/CB??? am i wrong??? i thought FRER where to the most sensitive??? (sorry again for asking allllllll the time)

Ickle - that would be a great dream to come true, heres hopin for u!!!

Lozdi - :rofl: at ur twinkle temping this morning! i cant wait to get started!!

Miggins - not only did i come u with a name but i had the mothercare book out and a buggy and clothes and EVERYTHING picked out, i also caought DH havin a wee look too! Next time i will def take one day at a time, i hope i can control myself tho!

AFM - AF is finally startin to slow down and come to an end, thank god! It really put me through the works this week, i actually cries yday at the song ' i want a hippo for xmas' WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Have a nice day everyone!!!! xxxx

We've had ideas for names for ages but nothing concrete.

DH would like David as a middle name after his grandad, I'd like Elizabeth or a variant of it after my Granny. My Nana was called Muriel and there's no way I'm saddling a child with that name, especially since no one ever called her that, she was always called Lou. I did think of Luella because Ella can be a shorted form of Elizabeth and then it's a combination of them both but DH doesn't like it.

I have had names in my head for years but we never really spoke about names,I think it felt too early and might jinx the pg. I understand how you feel about using those names as you may feel they are linked to the baby you lost, I suppose it will depend on how you feel when you are pg again.

Looks like I might be stuck at work till late as the bridge is closed completely atm due to the winds. How are things where you are ickle?

Ooh talking of 6th sense- my best friend is a bit spooky like that, and she has just text me to ask when my period is due as she had one of her pregnancy dreams last night! She is usually right when she has one of these dreams, usually one of her friends or family members announces a pregnancy shortly after. She knew about my first 2 pregnancies before I did!

oooh Mrsmig - that sounds so promising!! I realy hope she is right about you getting your sticky. Can she dream one for me?

It's actually sunny and the wind has died down in Aberdeen now Pink. I can just see the sea from here and it looks a bit rough out there. Might have to turn DH's lifeboat pager off when I get home since he's still ill and he'd go out on a shout without thinking about himself.

That's interesting Mrs Miggins. My SIL is the same - she keeps dreaming about babies and soon after one of her 5 sisters then announces she's pregnant!

Fili, it looks promising! :happydance: Really promising! I would actually put a wager on you being our first december BFP...and if its not happened this month then next one for sure!

As for me, I am off on a school trip to the teddy bear factory with youngests nursery today. I dont usually go on the trip because I prefer my kids to not be looking to me instead of the teachers during school time, but my youngest is a robust boy, and the floaty soft voiced nursery teahcers can't handle him at all. I will love the looks on their faces when they see how sweet and well behaved he is with me, whom he knows does not accept naughtiness in a public place.

Wish me luck on this trip- the main nursery teacher, is a pushy pain in the bum, her and I have had words before, and we may well again...possibly today! :haha:

Be back later :flower:

How much did you want to wager Loz! Well....... I got a definite positive twice half an hour ago on 10 miu ic's (I did 5 just to be safe :haha:) The line is about half the colour of the control so def positive. And the line is faint pink on a 25miu. I can't upload pics as i still don't have my lead. I am happy but 3/4 of me does think here we go again :dohh: But I shall be very grateful for stage 1 of the process at least. I emailed the clinic to book in for my first drip which will be next week and my steroids are up to 40mg now along with progesterone, vit D, prenatals, aspirin, omega oil and the digestion tablet. Rattling? Me? I can't see why I can't just go eat three Gingsters pasties instead of having this fat/soy/egg/carbs drip! (All that at once is supposed to suppress your immune system).

I love the way you summed up the nursery teachers Loz, I can just imagine your characterful little boy running rings around the floaty teachers, ha ha!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: Fili - congratulations :happydance::happydance::happydance: Sooooo happy for you, I have happy tears in my eyes!!! :yellow:

I understand your hesitation but you and the Dr's are doing everythey can to make this one a sticky and I just know it will be!!

:happydance:Yey yey yey yey fili!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

For sure this is your sticky bean - i know it! And with all your meds and supplements you will go on to have a H&H 9months!!! Find your lead - WE WANT PICS :)

Our first :bfp: wahooooooo......lets hope its catching.

Seriously im made up for you lovely, I soooo hope this is your time :)

Congratulations Fili!! I'm so excited for you. Hopefully this new regime will be all you need to get your little bean to stick :)

That's made my day!

Ohhhh I just love it! Your news has really brightend my day Fili :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->