Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

congratulations Fili. What a fantastic early Christmas present. xx

I admit to stalking :blush:

Congrats Fili, you really deserve this :xmas12:

Everyone at work is wondering why I have suddenly become so happy!! Don't cry fili - you deserve this. I'll cry my happy tears for you.

thanks mrs moo! dont mind stalkers! hope everything's well with you x x x

I'm crapping myself but other than that it's all good haha!!

A whole 4 weeks and 3 days!!!!

My mmc in Oct was at 11w5d -baby measured 6w so don't think i'll relax till 1st tri over with!!

What will you be then fili? 4-5 weeks?

Hi Mrsmoo - I'll admit to other thread stalking too and I have seen you in another thread but didn't want to intrude. Congrtulations also!! Have a wondeful happy and healthy 9months

Haha , you would not have been intruding hun! I butt into conversations on here all the time haha!!

WOO BLOODY HOO!!!! That's made my day!!! Big big love Fili!!! Brilliant news, just the best. Got such a good feeling about this..

Stopping in to give a major CONGRATS!!! :happydance: to FILI!!! This is such an awesome start to my morning, I need this to keep me going.... Wishing you a H&H 9mos!!!

AFM... Not much to report, cycle was a little short this month, I am have a light spotting day and last night was the same... Still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for the links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

just a quick stop before work! CONGRATS fili!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I REALLY hope this is it for u! u are workin so hard for it and so deserve it!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm back...that was hectic but fun! The nursery teachers have now seen a glowing example of how well behaved my youngest is...for me!

Mrs Miggins, My mum only had a girls name for me, and boys names for my brothers. I only had boys names for my sons...last pregnancy I had no names, couldnt settle on any for girls or boys. Didn't even start looking til after 8 weeks, I guess on some level I knew I wouldn;t need a name this time.

Tara, my OPK + was not quite as dark as the control, but in comparison to the non ov time opk's and the fade in to the+, it was very clearly a + for me. I drink alot and I pee alot I expect I'll never see a completely dark +. Most ladies get their +'s as dark or darker than control but I expect if its lighter but just slightly thats still ok. Glad to hear you AF is slowing down, wish mine would! I'm 5 days into AF and she just keeps getting heavier, super heavy as of today, I dont get it. I am officially blaming EPO.

Luella is a beautiful name, maybe it will grow on your DH. I told my OH that if we ever have a girl that her name will be up to me and me alone, no compromise, no backing down, tough luck. I know its a little unfair, but I'm a flexible woman about most things, but my future daughters name is my business and thats that! I'm serious, no ones getting a say, that is all! I told him if he has a problem with that I will name our next child Stormageddon Monkeytrouble. I was half serious! lol

Ohh my goodness Mrs Miggins! Thats amazing about your friends dream!

FILI!!!!!!!! I knew it!! I just squeaked at the laptop and got a funny look from OH. I'm going to drink a beer on your behalf later and do a toast! I know your are probably very scared, but you have got to try not to be- things are in hand now, your chances are excellent! :baby::thumbup::happydance:

You know what I am actually so pleased, with everything about today mainly Fili's news, that I am going to go POAS just for the sheer sake of it! :haha:

Yeah I'm going to keep dropping it into him when we discuss names until he comes round to the idea :)

Fili - I'm going to eat some yule log to toast your BFP, not the same as alcohol but I really fancy some and need an excuse :)

Oh my word - congrats Fili!!!! We have been due some good news. I think that you are just 2 days behind me (I'm 12dpo today!). GL honey - I hope that this bean is super sticky and that it all goes well x

Yay, big congratulations fili, i really hope this is it for you this time round

I got my latest thyroid results this morning and they have dropped to 1.3 now, yippee, Prof Q said it had to be under 2.5 before i started ttc again

Just gonna wait for AF to arrive and then i'm back on the band wagon and will be getting my BFP in January, PMA from now on for me

Just got to hope i don't test positive for Lieden Factor V now

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for all your heatwarming messages everyone, i'm so touched!! :friends: :friends: I'm all booked in for my first drip tomorrow. 3 hours and lots of magazines. It's a shame I can't go on baby and bump during that time! I would easy kill it then! x x x x

A whole 4 weeks and 3 days!!!!

My mmc in Oct was at 11w5d -baby measured 6w so don't think i'll relax till 1st tri over with!!

What will you be then fili? 4-5 weeks?

mrs moo i'm 10dpo today so very early days for me! x x

Yay, big congratulations fili, i really hope this is it for you this time round

I got my latest thyroid results this morning and they have dropped to 1.3 now, yippee, Prof Q said it had to be under 2.5 before i started ttc again

Just gonna wait for AF to arrive and then i'm back on the band wagon and will be getting my BFP in January, PMA from now on for me

Just got to hope i don't test positive for Lieden Factor V now

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hope. That's great news about your thyroid result!!! So pleased for you. As I understand it now, it's easier to conceive when your tsh is below 2 too, is that right? Hope you get a negative factor 5. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->