Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Can't believe I've been out all day work and missed a bfp! Massive congrats fili:hugs: you totally deserve this. This is going to be the stickiest bean ever, I just know it! xx

Hi Fili

Yes u can conceive easier when under 2!! I am excited as I thought it wud take ages to get from 9 to 2. My activated protein c resistance screening was low which is why they sent me for factor 5 blood test.

I also have thyroid antibodies which don't help in pregnancy, I have had to get Dr Beer book out again for a re-read

Good luck for tmoz

Xx

Fili, it looks promising! :happydance: Really promising! I would actually put a wager on you being our first december BFP...and if its not happened this month then next one for sure!

As for me, I am off on a school trip to the teddy bear factory with youngests nursery today. I dont usually go on the trip because I prefer my kids to not be looking to me instead of the teachers during school time, but my youngest is a robust boy, and the floaty soft voiced nursery teahcers can't handle him at all. I will love the looks on their faces when they see how sweet and well behaved he is with me, whom he knows does not accept naughtiness in a public place.

Wish me luck on this trip- the main nursery teacher, is a pushy pain in the bum, her and I have had words before, and we may well again...possibly today! :haha:

Be back later :flower:

How much did you want to wager Loz! Well....... I got a definite positive twice half an hour ago on 10 miu ic's (I did 5 just to be safe :haha:) The line is about half the colour of the control so def positive. And the line is faint pink on a 25miu. I can't upload pics as i still don't have my lead. I am happy but 3/4 of me does think here we go again :dohh: But I shall be very grateful for stage 1 of the process at least. I emailed the clinic to book in for my first drip which will be next week and my steroids are up to 40mg now along with progesterone, vit D, prenatals, aspirin, omega oil and the digestion tablet. Rattling? Me? I can't see why I can't just go eat three Gingsters pasties instead of having this fat/soy/egg/carbs drip! (All that at once is supposed to suppress your immune system).

I love the way you summed up the nursery teachers Loz, I can just imagine your characterful little boy running rings around the floaty teachers, ha ha!

Congratulations Filipenko!!! That's so AMAZING!!!

If you don't mind me asking, how soon after your M/Cs did you conceive again? I'm so eager to be pregnant again and I'm praying for a sticky bean for everyone here! I've only been reading here for a little while, but I love you all already! Your enthusiasm is infectious!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:CONGRATULATIONS fili:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance:I am over the moon for you hun you have made my day.:happydance:

As promised I thought I would stop by as I have been AWOL for a while. Welcome newbies SO sorry you have to be here but I hope you gain as much help and support from these loverly ladies as I have.

AFM....Nice big fat positive OPK this evening the darkest one for a while. So I will be jumping on OH again tonight and perhaps in the morning too as I am on late shift. Wish me luck.

How did you get on, on your trip Loz? Hope it was ok or you're destressing now with a beer :flower:

Sarah - Aww thank-you! No of course I don't mind. :hugs: I don't want to sound boastful :blush: but it only ever takes one try on a 'proper' cycle after a mc. I've never gotten pregnant straight after a mc but I did try as on this thread obviously! I don't have a problem getting pregnant, just keeping them.:nope: I do try though, I really really try. I'm not laid back about it and don't leave anything to chance and my husband is so fed up of :sex: from my fertile window (twice a day and I don't let him out at night anywhere!) we don't bother again for the rest of the month! Hmmmm not sure I have a very healthy relationship / attitude towards ttc now after reading back what i just wrote lol!! My poor hubby! And things aren't looking good for him either now with regards to :sex: because there's no way i'm doing that until i'm 12 weeks (I wish!) and even then i'll be extra cautious. Maybe i'll just put on a film for him

.................Now, I wonder why my hubby isn't coming back till 4am after a meeting tonight, does anyone think that's a bit early / late for a meeting.......

:happydance::happydance::happydance:CONGRATULATIONS fili:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance:I am over the moon for you hun you have made my day.:happydance:

As promised I thought I would stop by as I have been AWOL for a while. Welcome newbies SO sorry you have to be here but I hope you gain as much help and support from these loverly ladies as I have.

AFM....Nice big fat positive OPK this evening the darkest one for a while. So I will be jumping on OH again tonight and perhaps in the morning too as I am on late shift. Wish me luck.

Thanks Debzie! :friends: Great news about your opk!! :sex: :sex: So we won't be seeing you around for a while then! x

Debzie, you introduced me to opk's off the internet if I remember correctly!!! It's all Debzie's fault that I am a poas crazy OCD addict!!! Or was i that before...? Thanks Debzie! x x x

YOUR VERY WELCOME FILI. You are not the first to say that I am a poas pusher and a self confessed addict too. x Congrats again hun. x

Ooooo, I forgot to say, my thermometer came yesterday so I got to take my temp this morning! Think it's going to take a bit of getting used to cos I was dreaming about doing it all night and feeling quite excited then when I woke up I got up straight away and went to the toilet, so I was sat there when I remembered to stick the thermometer in my mouth!
Really can't wait for Saturday so I can poas for my cbfm!

What's everyone up to tonight? Hubby is out at football training, so I get to catch up with ER on sky plus :happydance:

Ooooo, I forgot to say, my thermometer came yesterday so I got to take my temp this morning! Think it's going to take a bit of getting used to cos I was dreaming about doing it all night and feeling quite excited then when I woke up I got up straight away and went to the toilet, so I was sat there when I remembered to stick the thermometer in my mouth!
Really can't wait for Saturday so I can poas for my cbfm!

What's everyone up to tonight? Hubby is out at football training, so I get to catch up with ER on sky plus :happydance:

I am trying to convince OH away from the tv once our dd settles to sleep then later I too will be catching up on ER started watching it from the beginning again and am totally hooked. x

OMG Ladies, sorry I have been away for a while as I have not been focusing on getting pregnant until my first AF .... I come back and we have a BFP ..... @ FLIP thats such brilliant, brilliant, brilliant news

CONGRATSSSSSSS, going to have a proper read now xxxxxxxx

Hi faye, :wave: thanks! Hope the house move is going well.

Aunty - my hubby is out at football training too - in this weather! he is mad!

Hi faye, :wave: thanks! Hope the house move is going well.

Aunty - my hubby is out at football training too - in this weather! he is mad!

Quibbling over discount for damp proofing/re rendering, but all v positive and we should be in by 1st Feb, we are really excited!, but more excited for your BFP :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Still not seen AF yet but back to nooky and waiting for the AF so we can get back on the baby making mission, feeling more positive and ready, i might have to take to sex twice a day over my fertile period like you ;0) xx

Debzie, me too. I'm enjoying it even more this time around and loving the fact there's 2 episodes a day now :happydance: btw, (if you don't mind me asking) whereabouts in Durham are you?

Fili, the weather here is horrendous too, gale force wind and driving rain - they must be mental!

Hi Faye - nice to 'see' you! Sounds like everything is going well with the house :happydance:

Afm: I'm having some real bad cramps tonight :( so I'm off to bed for an early night.

Catch up tomorrow ladies xx

Hi Faye - nice to 'see' you! Sounds like everything is going well with the house :happydance:

Afm: I'm having some real bad cramps tonight :( so I'm off to bed for an early night.

Catch up tomorrow ladies xx

Hi Louby, sorry you're not feeling well, get to bed with a horlicks, I am a bit addicted to it of late, hope you feel better tomorrow xxx

Evening all! Nice to see so many people on here today for Fil's fab news! Hope everyone has had a good day.

Im going for my drip tomorrow eeek. I just have to sit there for 3 hours while it feeds me fat, soya and eggs!! Got some mags earlier to take with me.

I'm still excited about Fili's news :)

Had a horrible drive home with the bad wind. Had to drive at a max of 50 on the dual carriage way :( Got home to find a slate had falled off the roof and ripped with wing mirror off of DH's car. Luckily that was all the damage it did though. If it'd hit the windscreen it would be a lot more expensive!

Our sky dish was knocked out of alignment too so I put on Love Actually and wrote out my christmas cards. Was lovely. Going christmas shopping with my mum tomorrow if the weather's ok and then I have my Christmas cake decorating class all day on Saturday. Definitely in the festive spirit now!

I nearly caved and POAS earlier but I'm glad I didn't. There really wouldn't be anything to see at 6DPO, especially when it wasn't FMU!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->