Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

We're watching Love Actually too Ickle. Your drive home does sound horrid, pleased you got home ok and the slate didn't do any more damage. Fil, how often do you have to go on those drips?
I've been trying to resist poas as well Ickle. My boobs have been throbbing!

The house sounds great Faye! Have you used up all the birds yet?

God Ickle, I saw the gales on the telly, i'm glad no further damage was done to your car or any damage to you more importantly!!

You know what I'm not a believer in FMU as my tests are always stronger with SMU (second) at about 10/11am but that just could be me. I think the earliest a postive can be got is 8dpo, ive never heard of anything earlier, have you?

ohhh what channel is ER on? Might take it up as Pan Am is not on again until next year :-( did you know that Ickle? Is Luka still in ER?

ER finished years ago Fili lol! I didn't know about Pan-Am. I'm annoyed that our sky is off because it means I'll be missing recording stuff. I'll just have to catch up online, once I work out what I've missed.

Not that I'm SS or anything, but I've got cramps just now and my boobs are tender.

hi ladies!! just came across this forum and thought id join in, trying to conceive #2 got my BFP 1st month properly trying 2weeks ago and unfortunatly lost it 4days later :cry: , as gutted as i am, just trying to stay positive, knowing i can try again soon is giving me something to focus on x

Hopeithappens, sorry for your loss and welcome. Being on here after my mc gave me something postive to focus and everyone here is very supportive. Hugs

Ickle - it has been absolutely horrible. I am glad you got home safe and not too much damage to your OH car. I finished work just after five and the bridge was closed but the weather people kept saying the worst would be over by 6. I went and did a bit of late night shopping but by 7.30 still nothing. If I went the long way round it is a 1.5 hr trip on little country roads. In the end I went up to a very cold FIL house and have just got home now. There are downed trees, collapsed fences everywhere. The roof of our shed has blown off, luckily into the garden where no real damage done. Thankfully I am off work tomorrow.

Getting aches/cramps like AF pains with sore back. Not feeling positive about this now :nope:

ER is. on sky atlantic on an afternoon. Yeah luca is n it right now.

Afm oh pulled the too tired card so now I am fuming and going to sleep on the couch. Feel like crying.

Oh :hugs: Debzie. If he see how upset you are might he not change his mind? I see you got a +opk today too.:hugs:

I hate it when DH does that too. I never know how to deal with it. You can't force them.

I've just tasted some turkish delight vodka that I made. OMG its lovely! If I'm not preggers I'm going to get very tipsy on it on christmas day :)

Thanks pink he said if we did dtd it would be forced and half hearted. He knows im upset. Just don't get him. He's never done this before.

Maybe you can manage tomorrow morning and that way I think you would still be ok. I'll admit that is my biggest fear in the long run if we don't get pg soon that his 'keenness' will wear off. I don't know what I would do either.

evening all!!

Still delighted for u Fili!!! :thumbup: Good luck for 2moro!
can i ask y u say ther will be no :sex: untill week 12???? i have said this too but it was cuz the 1st time we :sex: since i found out i was preg was the day i started to MC, if that makes sense?! But i thought it was perfectly ok to do it when preg????

Lozdi - :rofl: at u POAS in celebration!! and thanks for the info into OPK's!

Debzie - sooooo annoyin, my OH would sometimes do that too! makes me so angry!

Louby - hope u feel better 2moro! :flower:

Welcome Hopeithappens! u have def came to the right place!

AFM - home from work, shattered and it was a loooooonnngggg drive home with the wind here too! MAD!!!! AF really on its last legs now, its really only a bit of brown discharge wen i wipe (sorry tmi) excited tho, my thermometer should be here 2moro and i have already started peeing on my OPK's 3 times a day as been advised by Fili! thank u girl! My biggest fear is that, along with my hubby maybe workin away from home wen my OPK's start to get dark! So just to clarify, i know wen im near O time when my OPK's are nearly as dark as and my temps go up???????

xxxx

When your temps go up its too late Tara. Opks need to be as dark as the control line and you are good to go.
Debzie, poor you. My OH does that to me at least once a cycle. I just go for it in the morning and hope its not too late.
Welcome hopeithappens, sorry for your loss.
Pink- in all my pregnancies I have felt like I have such bad pmt I have been convinced I am not pregnant. Every time.

Morning everyone, well it's 6am and I am getting ready to drive to my clinic. Going to set off early to miss the traffic but have time for a bit of b&b!

Pink I was/am super pmt-y x x x

Debzie, :hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: You must be so frustrated. Can I ask, do you tell OH that you're ovulating? x x x

Ickle the voka sounds amazing! Turkish delight mmmmmmmm. Ooops I misunderstood someone talking about a new ER then, they must have been talking about the old one :dohh:

tara, your welcome :hugs: It's as mrs migg says and is there any way you can 'book' your hubby around an ovulation guesstimate?

I really hope this can be a bfp full house soon for everyone :dust: :dust: Off to get my drip now..........

Good luck fili, let us know how you got on.
Caved in and did an opk absolutely nothing not even a hint of a line. I thought at least a bit of a line if there is alawys some LH in your system. on phone as internet not working.

Hope everyone okay, Debzie did you manage to dtd this morning

Hope the drip is ok Fil. Will be thinking of you, there for 3 hours with your magazines!
Well, if anyone were to stalk my chart this morning they would think it looked fantastic. Triphasic in all it's glory. Sadly it's not really accurate. I woke up at 5 and temped. I knew I had been mouth breathing, and even though I felt boiling hot my temp had gone down to 36.31 and dropped below the coverline. As I had been mouth breathing I thought I'd have a go at twinkle temping and that one came out at 36.69, a massive rise. So obviously I used that one! I'm trying not to kid myself though, but i will definitely do it that way next cycle.
Despite what I said to Pink last night, I am feeling super pmt-y.
OH wanted sex this morning and i thought I had better oblige since I haven't bothered since ov time and he knows it. I just hope if I have got lucky this month it hasn't done any harm.
Happy Friday all!

Morning mrsmig. There is at least 0.2 difference to mouth and twinkle temps. The twinkle will always be higher although mostly for me they fillow the same pattern. I do both with 2 bbt's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->