Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Morning Ladies,

Feeling much better this morning so don't know what yesterday was all about (I felt so rough and crampy) but glad I'm better in time for the weekend :) I had a temp rise this morning, not sure what that means - shouldn't it be going down now ready for AF? OMG I'm useless with FF aren't I :haha:

Debzie, sorry your OH let you down last night, its so frustrating when they don't play ball! Did you manage to DTD this monring?

Ickle, your vodka sounds bloody amazing!!! I love turkish delight - how did you make it?

Fili - I hope all goes swimmingly for you this morning :) I'm still so over the moon for you lovely :happydance:

MrsMig & Pink - I too POAS last night. Used an opk and got a very faint line. No idea why I did it though as I have no idea what it would mean as 8dpo :haha:

Hope everyone is ok and looking forward to the weekend - TGIF :)

Oh Tara - sorry I missed you off!! That's me rushing to post :haha: so glad AF is buggering off for you - it will soon be time for DTD and catching that EGG :)

Louby that chart is looking good! Another rise in temp could be an indicator of you-know-what...

Really??? I will wait and see what happens with my temp tomorrow, so if it stays high it could be a good sign? I may even POAS over the weekend :haha:

Definitely. Opk's show up hcg as well. Things are looking hopeful for you I must say!

Oh MrsMig I would be totally gobsmaked :xmas1: if I was. I thought I was totally out with me not having AF yet and having no clue on what my body has been doing since MC.
I so hope so but wont be getting my hopes up.

I will keep you posted. If no show of AF I will prob POAS 12dpo as something should show on a test then right? x

OMFG this is weird!! Just after I sent that last post a friend who I have not seen since my wedding in September text me to say she had a dream last night that I was pregnant!!! She has no idea about the MC or that we are even TTC! I'm never normally superstitious at all but just find it very spooky since we have just spoken of the possibility on here!

Yes I would have thought so. And how spooky about the dream! I don't want to get your hopes up either as post mc cycles can be wonky. But I have it all crossed for you!

Hi Hope, I'm sorry for your loss, :hugs: you will find an absolute ton of support here, and empathy.

Tara, dtd doesn;t create a risk to a normal healthy pregnancy (which is what Fili is going to have this time) However, when you have lost 3 and have to have so much meds to carry the 4th, you dont do ANYTHING at all that could put it at risk- even the slightest chance of risk must be avoided! Just to add weight to dtd not causing MC, I had been dtd while pregnant for weeks after my babies heart stopped and that never even brought on the miscarriage. Was horrible thinking about it after. The bottom line is, dtd has no recognized risks to a healthy pregnancy- but if you feel you shouldnt do it, then go with your instinct, always.

Good luck on the drip Fili, try not to implode with exitement sat there for three hours visualizing whats going on in your belly!

Mrs Miggins, when you start a new cycle with all twinkle temps, oral temp also just leave those ones off FF. Then when you look back over your data you can see just how erratic mouth temps are compared to twinkle, I'm fascinated by mine lol (my temps, not my twinkle)

I will never ever tell OH when I'm ovulating unless he asks. For him, that is way TMI. He knows we are not preventing, he knows roughly when fertile window occurs, but I think he will be put off if I start pointing out the O!

Louby- hope that temp rise means that there just aint gonna be an AF for you! And that dream well there you go, see where the signs are pointing!

Mrs Miggins has a point about after MC cycles- but if your friends dream wasn;t for this month, it'l be for next- one or the other!

As for me, I'm bored stiff of AF. 6th day of it today, and thats not counting the first day of it, I just didn;t count that on my chart because it didnt start til the afternoon. Its got a bit lighter as of today but still going strong. I started POAS, I am dreading still being bleeding when I get +, I wonder how likely that is? I have never had AF this long before! I have a ton of calls to make today, so might be rather absent. Anyone messing me about over the phone will get a large dose of AF Rage. :-D

Thanks Lozdi, that puts my mind at ease after a wee panic!

oh Louby, lets hope thats a good sign, not that i really no what its all about but i will agree if everyone else is hoping for u, i will too! :thumbup:

Good luck for 2day Fili! :flower: ill be thinkin of u! still so happy for u!
I wish i could even guess when O would be, but this is all sooooo confusing to me and wouldnt have a clue how to! sorry im bein useless again! def gna do them courses on FF!

my thermometer sud be in the post this afternoon, very excited for that! I have been POAS 3times a day now and the test lines vary in their darkness, last nights at 10pm, ther is barely a line at all, but the one i did ther now, well thers def a line ther, but not as dark as control line! I hope i figure this out soon as AF is def on her way out the door! :wohoo:

Have a good day everybody!!

OMFG this is weird!! Just after I sent that last post a friend who I have not seen since my wedding in September text me to say she had a dream last night that I was pregnant!!! She has no idea about the MC or that we are even TTC! I'm never normally superstitious at all but just find it very spooky since we have just spoken of the possibility on here!

I hope so! How exciting, your chart looks great, mine has been bonkers, I am on day 33 and no sign of ovulation yet, a few poking pains and horrible acne:growlmad: indicate it might have happened, but really my temps are all over the place since the MC... I have a wee nagging feeling that AF is coming, which is great as I can get back on it properly and take my clomid. Fingers crossed for a BFP for you, what a brilliant Christmas pressy that would be xx

Tara, I pee much and often, and drink alot- heres how I get my pee to be dilute enough to give me a decent OPK.

I get up, (only POAS with fmu if I'm near O, and then just to check) But you can just go pee out your fmu if you like, LH that the OPK's detect isn;t usually present in FMU unless you had the surge the night before. After that first pee, whether or not I POAS, I then only allow myself one tea and one drink of water all morning, and I pee 4 hours after the first. I find it concentrated enough after 4 hours on minimal fluids to give me a result. I never POAS unless I have held off for at least 4 hours, except last night where I POAS when I had only held off for an hour, but that was a celebratory POAS for Fili. When I'm done POAS for the day, I drink tea like a mad women, and drink about 4 pints of water, to make sure im not dehydrating myself just for the POAS. I find this system works very well for me! Having a routine for POAS and a rough window of time it is done in has helped me alot, I would lose track unless I made a routine out of it! Line up your strips in order, and watch the fluctuations in the line strengths, you can tell if its down to your pee strength or not after you have compared them for a few days. A + will be super obvious compared to the rest and there may be just one strong + or a fade in series of darkening lines that peaks then fades out (what I got). I'm still quite new to POAS but I hope you find this helpful! :flower:

Lozdi, thanks for all that! i just got my themometer and im guessing that don ur temps is really only a way of finding out that u are passed O! Temps cant tell u wen O is about to accur???

i looked at the videos on FF and have got my AF recorded! i am just worried that i wont be able to tell correctly wen my OPK's are gettin near O time!

ok so no peeing and no drinkin!!!! got it!! :thumbup:

Thank u again!!

Oh also, twinkle temping, is it better than mouth???

and another question, on the instructions for the thermometer it says ther is only 3 ways of gettin a temp, 1-mouth,2-underarm and 3-bum??????????? :help:

nope my instructions dont mention anythin about twinkle?? can i still do it? i dont wana put that in my bum, but i want most accuarte reading!!! :haha:

Is it a body basal thermometer Tara? Yeah you can definitely use it in the twinkle and that gives the most accurate reading. My oral temps are all over the bloody place!

An amusing exchange that just took place between me and Mr Migg.
Me - "can I have the pregnancy tests back I gave you last month?"
Him - "no"
Me - "please"
Him - "go on then"
*goes to underpants drawer and hands me 2*
Me (shrieking) "Is that all?? I thought I gave you about 8!!"
Him - "you did. Do you want them all?"
Me - (considers) "no, actually. It's probably best this way"
Him (walking away shaking head) "you do scare me.)

Nope I don't think temps ever tell when O is imminent, just confirm when it has passed then give you an insight into your bfp chances by way of staying high after a certain point. The other ladies here are much more expert tempers than me. Don't worry too much about the instructions not including the twinkle as a temping place- the twinkle temp I do believe is a temping method pretty much unique to ladies TTC. Twinkle is way better than orally as it offers a more stable picture of your temps. Mouth breathing really screws up an oral temp, and as you sleep you can;t guarantee you wont mouth breath. Twinkle temp will only fluctuate if you take the temps at widely varying times, or if there are other factors such as a bug giving you a high temp, or excess drinkies. I'm not sure if very moderate (1 beer) has an effect I'm still collecting data on that one!

As far as I know, the only sure method of spotting O before it actually occurs is the OPK's, or O pains in the ovary if you get them and know for sure what they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->