Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

She sounds great! A luteal phase of 14 days would put AF due on Thursday or Friday and I have never ever had a cycle that long.
I've just used an opk and nothing showed up at all. I'm running out of tests now, that was my last opk. At this stage in my last pregnancy I had the nausea for about 3 days. This time I just feel like AF is working her way out. Like pink said if she is coming I just wish she would hurry up.
How are the meds going Fil? I see on the other thread you have an appetite!
Ickle, I hope that bfp comes soon.
Loz, careful rummaging around up there.
Pink hope you feel better today and hello, happy Monday to everyone else and fingers crossed for more bfp's this week.

Thanks ladies. This thread is like having your own personal cheerleaders :) I just want something to happen either way so I can either get excited or get drunk lol! Being in limbo land sucks!

Morning ladies,

Good luck fili at the GP's. Yay for the continuing dreamless state!I fill up a hot water bottle and cuddle into that under the blanket. I had planned to watch Beauty and the Beast today but can't find the DVD. I am still in bed with the electric blanket on. Its very cold out there.

Emum - I would have loved to see her beat them to a pulp. Did you sleep better knowing she was there?

Mrsmig - hold on to that hope, you never know. Have you tested today.

Ickle - it is still early days to, fingers crossed this is yours and Mrsmig month.

AFM -Not sure what to do about my temp. I woke at 5 so did my temp which I adjusted as I occasionally do and it showed a slight increase again. I wasn't as crampy yesterday more womb achey. So I caved in and did an hpt but I am not sure if there is a very very vrey faint line there (after about 10 mins) or I am just seeing where it should be iykwim. I really don't want to get my hopes up as you saw what I was like a couple of days ago thinking AF was imminent. I had a bit of night sweats also which may mean AF is due as I think that seems to be my norm. Argh this is doing my head in!!

It's hell isn't it. I thought I felt the start of AF when I woke up this morning, but no. You just want to know either way don't you? I have an frer in the cupboard but I'm not wasting that bad boy.

I've got digis and I've been so tempted but I don't want to waste them either lol!

I'll see what I can do but the more I look now in natural light the more it looks like a shadow or 'where the line should be' mark.

But Pink, it is not whiter than snow so it's something to get excited about!!!

Godd Morning Ladies :)
Fil - I hope all goes well with your GP this morning. No dreams, nightmares or cramps is sounding fantastic for you hunny :)

Emum - How was your night with the bodyguard? Hope you have a much less stressful day today :hugs:

Pink, MrsMig and Ickle, I know how you are all feeling with wanting to know either way! This is such a mare isn't it! I have no idea when AF might possibly arrive as I still haven't had a cycle since MC which will be 6weeks on Wednesday.

I did another test this morning and really don't know if I can see anything. Should be quite clear at 13dpo right? Pink I'm thinking the same as you that what I can 'see' is prob just where the line 'should be' it kind of makes me feel a little crazy :wacko:

I haven't done another opk today though as I'm going through my tests like a dose of salts :haha:

Also had another little temp drop today so don't think that can be a good thing. FF has picked up that my chart is 'Possibly Triphasic on Day 37' but who knows :shrug:

I see it too!!!!!!!!!! As clear as day to me Pink Wahooooo!!!!!!!!

Bugger - I threw out my pee this morning too. I wish I could believe it. I sound like a right pessimist especially these last few days when normally I am quite a positive person.

Well I'd still try again if it was me but I'm an addict when it comes to POAS lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->