Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Agh now I look again I think I see something! OMG Louby is going nuts :wacko:

I think my eyes are dodgy!

Louby I can't see a line hun :-(those are negatives according to the pics, but I am still VERY suspicious of your opks. Try later tonight with very golden wee. :dust:

mrs migg and ickle - here's hoping!! :dust:

pink save your digi as you will want a 2-3 during week 5. do progression hpt tests for now. Are the opk's in the pic 25miu or 10miu's?

ladies, I'm almost imploding at the thought of ovulation approaching, What am I going to be like in the 2ww?? Oh cripes I can;t bear the thought of it! Louby hang on in there, your best bet is testing again tomorrow with FMU. Otherwise you will drive yourself crazy all day with tests!

I know its all a little strange FIl! My eyes are going nuts I'm even seeing line on my keyboard now :haha:

They are definite negative esp for 13dpo. I think I'm just going to wait it out for AF, it will be 6 weeks since MC on Wednesday so shouldn't be too long. If nothing by the end of the week will test again then and see - my eyes need a rest :wacko:

:)

Loz, you're right about next month, that would be a great new year present!

You're not out until the fat red witch sings louby! Test again tonight with golden wee.

Loz its so exciting! Before you know you will be in the TWW and then you will have your New Year BFP wahoooo! PMA!!

Pink I hate to tell you this but if you had my 'expert eyes' you could have gotten a positive 2 days ago judging by those lines on the pic.

Lozdi - we'll all be sane again by then and able to help you through your 2WW :)

louby - I inverted my first pics and couldn't see a line. The hpt I did this morning was a 10mui. I only have a few of those left though. I'll hold off using my digi (I do actually have 4 so could use one tomorrow just to see)

gp knew nothing about nothing about recurrent miscarriages. She referred me back to st mary's. Rang st mary's (best recurrent miscarriage clinic in Europe) to get urgent results from my TEG test (blood clotting). They were negative (surprise surprise all my tests are normal) but what she didn't know was that test was taken whilst i was on aspirin so reassured about the aspirin at least, hahahaha i am sneaky. I asked them would they treat me with anything based on all my test results? No was the answer. They would just tell me to go away and try again. Good job I have been on progesterone, aspirin, steroids, prenatals, omega oil since ovulation and now thyroxine isn't it!? Put the same thing in get the same out I say!

hold off on the digi pink i say, but do it if it makes you feel better :hugs: don't worry tho you're def got that eggo preggo!! Yipee! That's why you were sooooooooo emotional :cry: :cry: :haha:

Pink I hate to tell you this but if you had my 'expert eyes' you could have gotten a positive 2 days ago judging by those lines on the pic.

It 10miu 2 days ago was super -ve even your expert eyes would have had trouble!! I am wondering with the temps I had whether I was implanting at 10dpo which might explain the cramps. I still have an ache and slight right sided pain which I am hoping is my corpus luteum pumping out lots of progesterone.

loz, and the 2ww is not really 2 weeks on this thread as it all begins on 8dpo! So think we should call it the 1WW!

Hmm, maybe inverting pics is something for me to experiment with, seeing as your line was pink, Pink. I have positive tests from 3 of my pregnancies all with obvious lines. Got errands to run shortly, but I will get onto this later.

It 10miu 2 days ago was super -ve even your expert eyes would have had trouble!! I am wondering with the temps I had whether I was implanting at 10dpo which might explain the cramps. I still have an ache and slight right sided pain which I am hoping is my corpus luteum pumping out lots of progesterone.

Oh ok maybe not then! The lines are great now though. You probably started implantation at 9dpo and then the cramps came once it had got a foothold if you know what i mean. :happydance:

Oooh, 1WW I like that, but then what do we call the Ov-8dpo part? FXT? (fingers crossed time)

:coffee:x1, then I have to force myself offline :haha:

louby - I inverted my first pics and couldn't see a line. The hpt I did this morning was a 10mui. I only have a few of those left though. I'll hold off using my digi (I do actually have 4 so could use one tomorrow just to see)

Ive been using the 10mui ones so they prob should have picked something up by now if anything was there :shrug: We will wait and see.

If you have 4 digi's you might as well do one if it will make you feel better as there is now doubt that you have a lovely sticky bean in there :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->