Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Morning Louby!! Congrats Pink I'm sure that's a bfp! Louby can you post a pic?

Pink that IS a :bfp: NO question about it!!!!!!!!!!!! And I AM the expert. Congratulations!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!! Hurray!!!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :wohoo: :wohoo: :happydance: :headspin: :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo: :happydance: :headspin:

Louby.. mrs migg :test:

Cant see anything on the pics ladies. Keep thinking I can here but must be real bad line eye haha!

Attachments

• louby 264.jpg
    louby 264.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 13
  • louby 270.jpg
    louby 270.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 13
Ooh it's hard to say Louby! Bfn on a hpt that I did just now, pathetic glimmer of a line on the opk I did first thing.

Mrs Miggins - hopefully that's because you're implanting today and that you'll get a line in a couple of days.

Is it tomorrow yet? I can't wait to test again! I'm not having cramps as such, just an uncomfortable feeling in my uterus which means I'm constantly aware of it. It's really not helping to get my mind off the "Am I?" question.

Yeah it sure is MrsMig! Sometimes I think I see something and then sometimes I don't. I think my mind plays tricks on me and makes me think I'm 'seeing' what I want to see - god I must sound like a mad woman :haha: If no AF by Friday I will test again then but don't want to keep wasting them for nothing if you know what I mean.

With me not knowing when AF could arrive makes it harder as I could be waiting a long time yet! Oh this gets tedious doesn't it!

Pink...That, is a LINE. Congratulations!!!!! BFP!! :flower::happydance::yipee::loopy::bunny:

I guess its catching, I wonder who will be next? :shrug:

Yeah it sure is MrsMig! Sometimes I think I see something and then sometimes I don't. I think my mind plays tricks on me and makes me think I'm 'seeing' what I want to see - god I must sound like a mad woman :haha:

That is how I feel too. I wish I could see a line on yours louby but I can only just see one on mine, finger crossed it won't be long.

Mrsmig and ickle, IF this is my BFP (can you see I'm not convinced yet) then I am sure you will be right behind me.

Thank you ladies for all your replies to my pics, I think I am in denial a bit.

Sorry went awol, had an appointment in town but that gave me chance to buy FRER (I thought I had some left). So I did a test with my SMU as per ickle.

I think the line was there after 3 minutes but it definitely there now. Can you get evap lines on frer? I told OH, wasn't sure whether to or not, just in case. He could see a line but thought it was very faint (but he said that last time when I was 5 weeks).

View attachment 310661

I think evaps don't have colour to them. I could see it before I made the pic bigger. You're pregnant hun! Think you need a digi to convince yourself though lol!

I think evaps don't have colour to them. I could see it before I made the pic bigger. You're pregnant hun! Think you need a digi to convince yourself though lol!

okay I have a digi but didn't want to waste it. Would 3rdMU do or should I wait till tomorrow morning? Oh man I'm in shock.

I'm exited! BFP's are in the air! Quick, grab them! Those of us who don't get one this month, will get one next month!

I started the most important phase of my Mission BFP plan today. Mwahahahahaha. :happydance::sex::spermy::holly::wohoo: :test: :baby:

:dust:

:happydance:WAHOOO PINK IS PREGO!!!! I can see your beautiful line crystal clear on that lovely!

I think Ickle is right - the digi might just convince you fully :)

CONGRATULATIONS :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Woop woop!!!!! GORGEOUS line on that frer girly!! Let me give you a great big (but quite gentle) hug!!!!!!:hugs::hugs::happydance::happydance:

One of the ladies in another thread inverted my pic for me.

BFN id say! The wait for AF is on!

Attachments

• louby%20264.jpg
    louby%20264.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 8
Wow Louby, that looks weird! Don't worry, those of us who don;t get BFP this month are going to get it next month! :thumbup:

I'm not sure about TMU lol! It'll depend on the sensitivity of the test and how much you've had to drink today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->