Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

aw pink, I'm proper chuffed to bits here! I was doing super fast reading to catch up after your first pics when I saw the lines, then you posted the frer, deffo preggo! :happydance::happydance:

Is anyone currently waiting to ovulate? Loz is, right? It looks like everyone else is in tww and I wanna be there :brat:

I am indeed waiting to O, I think tara is too? I'm dreading the 2WW lol, no beer, no caffeine, no staying up past midnight *stamps foot* but for a BFP, its well worth it! OH is not going to know what has hit him :haha:

Aunylo - these next few days will go by fast. The poas addicition and bding will make the time fly by and then you'll be in the anxious SS 2 ww.

Wtf? I was just staring at my chart again, to see if anything had changed obviously :), and I notice that I've ticked Injury for the 5th. Can't think what I might have done then though. I know I'm accident prone but I usually remember them lol!

My works xmas do is this saturday, so I'm going to really enjoy myself and let my hair down since I haven't been out since before I got pg. Hopefully I will o next week, cbfm is still showing low, I'm just hoping - maybe stupidly:shrug: - that I've gone back to normal straight away:thumbup:

My works xmas do is this saturday, so I'm going to really enjoy myself and let my hair down since I haven't been out since before I got pg. Hopefully I will o next week, cbfm is still showing low, I'm just hoping - maybe stupidly:shrug: - that I've gone back to normal straight away:thumbup:

I'm in the same boat! I'm not sure if/when I'll ovulate, but I'm so eager just to go back to normal. I think that I may have already ovulated (which is WAY early for me - I'm only on CD 12 or 13), but my temps were up yesterday and today and my libido was through the roof all weekend, which is how I got pregnant last time!

DEVELOPMENT LADIES>>>>>>>

Ok so I have just gone for a Jimmy Riddle in work and I wiped I see what appears to be the START OF AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I kid you not she is on her bloody way!

This does not make me though ladies (strange because I thought it would). It makes me feel positive that my body has healed after MC and to start TTC properly and know whats going on :) I'm feeling positive about this guys!! Come on lets get baby making :happydance: :)

Aunylo - these next few days will go by fast. The poas addicition and bding will make the time fly by and then you'll be in the anxious SS 2 ww.

Hope so, tbh, mon tues and wed are the worst days for me because I work in a little office by myself and it's really quiet at this time of year so I've got all day to sit online and think about getting pregnant. Thurs, fri and sat are brill cos those days I work at argos, and as you can imagine it's super busy so the day flys by. Only bad thing is I come home tired and hubby does not usually initiate:sex: so I have to make sure I make the effort:wacko:

Ooh Louby! Shame the witch is here, but CD1, fresh start, and maybe a new year bfp! Loving the pma!

DEVELOPMENT LADIES>>>>>>>

Ok so I have just gone for a Jimmy Riddle in work and I wiped I see what appears to be the START OF AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I kid you not she is on her bloody way!

This does not make me though ladies (strange because I thought it would). It makes me feel positive that my body has healed after MC and to start TTC properly and know whats going on :) I'm feeling positive about this guys!! Come on lets get baby making :happydance: :)

That's what i was like, at least you've got a starting point now!

Absolutely MrsMig! A New Year BFP sounds fantastic to me :) I will have one of those please :)

Louby thats exactly how I felt when I got AF. You will get bored of it soon believe me lol, but then it ends and you can have some BD fun! :happydance:

I must dash, I have been lazy all day now tis time to burst into a flurry of activity, multitasking, sorting, phone calling, pot washing, and dinner making!

Sounding good Fx'd Sarah-anne this will be your month.

I have OH xmas do on Friday and mine on Saturday, not that I was going to be drinking unless AF arrived but now I'll have to be the 'designated driver'.

aww louby sorry AF arrived. I was upset last month but like you, realised everything was back to normal and we had a good starting point to work from. I am sure this will be your new year bfp!

Ickle I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does the chart staring thing. I sometimes half expect to go into the pregnancy tracker bit and for it to say something sarcastic to me like "you are still not pregnant, crazy woman."

Ickle I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does the chart staring thing. I sometimes half expect to go into the pregnancy tracker bit and for it to say something sarcastic to me like "you are still not pregnant, crazy woman."

:haha: this made me giggle!

I have it almost permanently on and just used to alt/tab between pages to see that it might have changed somehow in the intervening 2 minutes.:dohh:

Me too!! As if it might have magically picked up some hormone I have eminated across the ether and inputted the data itself. I occasionally put things in like headache to see if it gives me more pregnancy points as well. I need help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->