Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Louby - Glad AF's on her way. It's good to feel like you're getting back to normal isn't it?

Mrs Miggins - LMAO! I wouldn't blame FF if it did say that to me too. Especially when I'm sitting putting in made up temps to see what might happen lol!

AFM - SS is still in overdrive. I now have bloating and gassiness to add. My pregnancy points are up to 48 now. What have you got?

I'm going to jump in on this thread. My husband and I just suffered through a natural miscarriage several days ago. We are planning on trying again right away. I know that it can happen as I'm living proof of it. My mom got pregnant with me a couple weeks after a natural miscarriage, so I'm hoping that I can do the same. :hugs: and :dust: to everyone!

Louby it is a great feeling that your body is back to normal and in all my 3 mc's I have never gotten pregnant straight after, probably because our bodies aren't ready :shrug: It will be next month though!!

Hi dodger, welcome, so sorry for your loss :hugs: There's :dust: in the air on this thread so join up quick!!

I'm going to jump in on this thread. My husband and I just suffered through a natural miscarriage several days ago. We are planning on trying again right away. I know that it can happen as I'm living proof of it. My mom got pregnant with me a couple weeks after a natural miscarriage, so I'm hoping that I can do the same. :hugs: and :dust: to everyone!

Dodger - great to see you on here. I was just coming to this thread to get the link so I could go back to the other thread and recommend it to you. These ladies are lovely and have all been through what you are going through. They are great support - I'm glad you found them :hugs:

Hi dodger, sorry for your loss hun and welcome :flower: the ladies here are lovely and a little bit crazy:wacko::haha:
Fili, bnbing has taken over from facebooking lately :winkwink:

Ho dodger, sorry for your loss and a very warm welcome here. These ladies are wonderfully supportive and knowledgeable. Fx'd you'll get your sticky bean soon.

Hi Dodger, so sorry for your loss. As the other Ladies have pointed out, there is baby dust in the air on this thread! Theres a lot of support and advice, the vibe here is strong! :hugs:

I got all my busy done so now its time to pop a pizza in and go stare at my FF chart while I sup tea!

Hi dodger, sorry for your loss hun and welcome :flower: the ladies here are lovely and a little bit crazy:wacko::haha:
Fili, bnbing has taken over from facebooking lately :winkwink:

Oh I avoid FB like the plague! My FB page has tumbleweed blowing in it. Well that's not true actually as I got my hubby to quickly check it and he said messages were overflowing and started to tell me who posted and i just went la la la la la la :ignore: !! Friends know to text me their support. Don't talk on the phone atm either. I am a recluse! :smug:

Hi Dodger, so sorry for your loss. As the other Ladies have pointed out, there is baby dust in the air on this thread! Theres a lot of support and advice, the vibe here is strong! :hugs:

I got all my busy done so now its time to pop a pizza in and go stare at my FF chart while I sup tea!

Mmmm a cup of decaf tea for me after I read that Loz. Today I have eaten: cereal, 2 bananas, Philidelphia on toast with avocado, a deli sandwich, a scone with butter and cherry jam, a mince pie, and a bucket load of olives and nuts. I also have extreme thirst!! Never had thirst like it. Not sure if the steroids are causing the thirst...

Extreme thirst is a pregnancy thing, but may also be a steroid thing so mayhap you are getting a double wammy of it! I had extreme thirst last pg and with my youngest, cant remember with my first, all I remember about that one is craving ice the whole time! I love water anytime but ohhhhh when I was pg I couldn;t get enough of it!

Facebook is pants compared to BnB, I used to use it alot now, not so much. I felt bad because the day I should have been posting my scan pic, I couldn;t. Then I started getting mad that just because my baby passed that no one would know about him. I only just started venturing forth with status updates recently and one was a jokey moan about how when you think like can;t get any worse it up and takes that as a challenge and then somehting else goes wrong. I got a few replies from my usual repliers along the same jokey lines but one was a quote about finding joy, to which I pointed out that I was not in a place to find joy...he followed up with another joy quote and I lost it and pointed out that when one loses a baby, a quote does'nt quite cut it. Then I left it at that, checked today and there is a big speech of apology. I'll be ignoring it, he finds a way of turning things to his own strife and I fear I'll break him if he does that with this! Losing a baby is not the same as being sensitive to electromagnetics to a point where you need to live in the woods, heck, it sounds damn peaceful! But yes....BnB beats facebook hands down!

Hi and welcome dodger. Hope your stay here is short, though at the rate some of the girls are going I'm going to be the only one left posting!

I have deliberately avoided putting any signs into FF this month, except temperature, and CM and CP pre ovulation as I don't want to get obsessed with pregnancy points and likelihood of pregnancy. Am now studiously trying to ignore that I will be 8dpo tomorrow. I WILL NOT TEST THIS WEEK, I WILL NOT TEST THIS WEEK (If I tell myself often enough and ignore that naughty filipenko, then it must be true)

emum - I have been meaning to ask you how you got on with your waxing the other week . Not testing takes great will power but I caved, maybe I wouldn't have but for the temp rise. Hang on as long as you can, oh fili's going to beat me up for saying that!!

My cervix is higher and softer than this time yesterday- is this good? I think its good....I shall go google it!! :comp:

Hi Dodger, welcome to the fold. Just want to echo what the other girls already said.
Emum, I was the same the other day and not going to test, then today resolve weakened and I was crazily rummaging through OH's underwear drawer for my hpts only to be disappointed with a bfn. I HATE bfn!!

My cervix is higher and softer than this time yesterday- is this good? I think its good....I shall go google it!! :comp:

yep, sounds like the way it should be going. As you get close to ov the higher and softer it becomes.

Oh I avoid FB like the plague! My FB page has tumbleweed blowing in it. Well that's not true actually as I got my hubby to quickly check it and he said messages were overflowing and started to tell me who posted and i just went la la la la la la :ignore: !! Friends know to text me their support. Don't talk on the phone atm either. I am a recluse! :smug:

Haha! I think I'm pretty much the opposite. I don't like to cry in public, but somehow I still like to have people that I can talk to about these things face to face in addition to computer to computer. When I knew that I'd lost the baby I actually put up a status update about it:
We never got a chance to meet you, but we loved you more then you could possibly know. Rest in peace our darling angel.

It makes me sad and yet feels good to get the support from so many of my friends.

Dodger - great to see you on here. I was just coming to this thread to get the link so I could go back to the other thread and recommend it to you. These ladies are lovely and have all been through what you are going through. They are great support - I'm glad you found them :hugs:

Thank you hun! :hugs: I'm starting to explore a bit more and I am glad I found this thread too. :)

Hi and welcome dodger. Hope your stay here is short, though at the rate some of the girls are going I'm going to be the only one left posting!

I have deliberately avoided putting any signs into FF this month, except temperature, and CM and CP pre ovulation as I don't want to get obsessed with pregnancy points and likelihood of pregnancy. Am now studiously trying to ignore that I will be 8dpo tomorrow. I WILL NOT TEST THIS WEEK, I WILL NOT TEST THIS WEEK (If I tell myself often enough and ignore that naughty filipenko, then it must be true)

Good luck with holding off! I hope you are stronger then I typically am. And lots of sticky :dust: hopes for you!

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome! :hugs:

emum - I have been meaning to ask you how you got on with your waxing the other week . Not testing takes great will power but I caved, maybe I wouldn't have but for the temp rise. Hang on as long as you can, oh fili's going to beat me up for saying that!!

I might have wimped out and not done it :blush: Didn't seem to affect DH's enjoyment of our shagfest though :haha: May keep that in my arsenal (no pun intended - well maybe just a little one :D) for next month if required.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->