Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

emum - never mind at least there was no rash or pain for you. I had to explain what vajazzle was to the oh yesterday after hearing it on the radio :haha:

Don't think I'd go that far! I'm going to hold off waxing atm, daft as it sounds I don't want anything pulling on that area if my bean is nestling in.

Ladies, do you think I should be worried- just like yesterday, I spotted red blood after checking my cervix. Think I'll go demand a smear *shudder* which terrifies me, but must be done. Its absolutely not from AF, its definately coming from my cervix when I press it. :wacko:

If you are overdue a smear, then yes book one because they don't like to do it when you are pregnant. Otherwise, no don't worry. You said your cervix was getting higher and softer in preparation for ovulation. This also means its getting a bit more sensitive, and you probably just irritated it a bit. Sounds gross but are your fingernails nice and short, because a nice manicure will cause this every time!

Hi and welcome dodger. Hope your stay here is short, though at the rate some of the girls are going I'm going to be the only one left posting!

I have deliberately avoided putting any signs into FF this month, except temperature, and CM and CP pre ovulation as I don't want to get obsessed with pregnancy points and likelihood of pregnancy. Am now studiously trying to ignore that I will be 8dpo tomorrow. I WILL NOT TEST THIS WEEK, I WILL NOT TEST THIS WEEK (If I tell myself often enough and ignore that naughty filipenko, then it must be true)

:test: :ignore: :test: :ignore: :test: :ignore: :haha: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemum today is the 1st testing day of the 1WW! :test::test::test:

emum - I have been meaning to ask you how you got on with your waxing the other week . Not testing takes great will power but I caved, maybe I wouldn't have but for the temp rise. Hang on as long as you can, oh fili's going to beat me up for saying that!!

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: beating you up pinkyponk!!

I might have wimped out and not done it :blush: Didn't seem to affect DH's enjoyment of our shagfest though :haha: May keep that in my arsenal (no pun intended - well maybe just a little one :D) for next month if required.

:haha:

aww aunty that's lovely :hugs: :hugs: I just couldn't cope with anything after the 2nd mc and went on sick leave when i've never had a sick day before. I'm open about what's happened (everyone I know knows) And after the 3rd mc especially since getting to 9 weeks and finding out it was a 'normal' boy well :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: Got a lovely hubby who supports me so lucky that way. If this pregnancy goes well, I will ease back into my normal very hectic life so 'ease' being the operative word!

Loz - emum just said what I was going to say. As you said you struggled to find it in the past maybe you have just irritated the surface.

I'm not overdue yet, else they would send me a reminder, but I'm 50 billion times more aware and concerned when it comes to my lady parts than I was a few months ago! My nails are fine, well the one on the finger I use is, very short, neat, no nail polish. TMI: Me and OH have been known to BD extremely er, vigorously in the past and I have never ever ever ever, EVER spotted. I just find it weird that considering the level of vigorous BD I can handle without pain or bleeding, why on earth would pressing it ever so slightly with my finger make it bleed. OH is not small either. How can my dinky finger make something bleed when my fella's great big man sword doesnt? Makes no sense! I'm going to call my gp tomorrow and hope that they can fit me in in the next 2 days, otherwise, it will have to be after AF. Going to go see if I can somehow rig up some lights and mirrors and actually visualise the cervix.

Oh WOW, there are speculums on ebay!! Not second hand ones obviously! I want one....no better way to get over being afraid of medical things that involve the twinkle than to get myself a speculum and see my own cervix! Heck, I might even take a pic and donate it to the beautiful cervix project!

This is the wrong place to ask this but tell me I don't need to test again today and have to be patient until tomorrow.

Ickle, you should be patient until tomorrow, as you don;t need to test again today.....however.....I have no will power at all, so can;t really help with being strict with one's self!

I'm here ickle don't panic!! Don't :ignore: those lovely ic's!!! I think you should..................
:test: but make sure you have as golden colour wee as poss!

Fili you are such a bad influence!

Ickle, it is so nearly tomorrow! I think you should wait, but I know I would cave!

My OPK's are calling me, and I yelled back 'be right there I'm just googling cervix issues again!' I swear I am obsessed lol but at least I'm learning stuff!

Evening Ladies :)

Dodger, I’m so sorry you have found yourself here :hugs: but you have definitely come to the right thread. I love this thread and don’t think I would have coped as I have if I never found these lovely women. It’s also quite refreshing to know I’m not the only one who's going a little crazy at times :haha: sorry ladies ;)

Ickle its soooooo close to tomorrow but what the hell :test: you are 100% prego so another lovely line to look at might make your evening even better!!

Well, AF hasn’t quite reared her full ugly head as yet TMI ALERT still just brown mucky looking spotting with lumpy bits when I wipe eurgh. Think full flow will start tomorrow so will count then as CD1

Emum, you are being super strong avoiding those tests! You are far better than me :haha:

Hope you are all having a lovely evening!

Right, I'm going to do it- buying a speculum from ebay! NOT on my regular selling profile though. Can't quite believe how obsessed I'm getting but its so interesting. I'm scared stiff of smear tests, hopefully I can cure it before my next one.

Right, I'm going to do it- buying a speculum from ebay! NOT on my regular selling profile though. Can't quite believe how obsessed I'm getting but its so interesting. I'm scared stiff of smear tests, hopefully I can cure it before my next one.

wow - you go for it! I am VERY overdue my smear :blush: and had planned to go just before I found out about my pg then wasn't going to have it done till 2nd trimester. I have booked appointment to go just before Christmas but I will not be doing that now depending on what my digi says tomorrow.

Hello Ladies! Hope all is well. Sorry I haven't been around been DTD to much and praying for a bfp. I finally got a bfn after a d&c on 11-23. So now the trying again really starts. Well we started right after I stopped bleeding around the 30th tmi I know lol. But I am figuring I can test again around christmas. That would be an awesome gift, a sticky bean <3. But anyways I am doing better about handling pregnancy annoucements and birth annoucements only thanks to xanax but hey I feel like my self again some what. But I just wanted to drop in and wish everyone lots& lots of luck and baby dust. Maybe this will be our month. I sure miss my little bean even though I never even had the opportunity to love my lil baby the way it deserved but I know its in heaven waiting on us. There isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about what could have been. But lots & lots & lots of baby dust to us all!!!!

I sure miss you, and love you with all I have. 11*23*11

Hi Angel, I think I was still in the lurking phase when you last posted (either that or I'm starting to get jumbled up) I'm sorry for your loss :hugs: its weird isn;t it how we go from such joy seeing a + test, to right at the end of the MC process where there is a kind of weary relief to see the negative test. Rollercoaster for sure! The baby dust is in the very air on this thread, expect a christmas BFP! You keep your baby in your heart after a loss, we will love them forever. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->