Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Aww Ickle :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: early morning breakdowns are horrendous. It will happen for you soon :hugs: :hugs:
Mrs migg, how come you didn't sleep so well? :hugs: :hugs:

I was forced to take 2 sudafed because I was in total agony with my sinuses and they keep
me awake.
Pink and brown spotting so I guess today or tomorrow is cycle day 1 again. Time to stock up on opks again. I won't pretend I'm not gutted. :cry:

aww mrs migg :hugs: x 1 million. I'm gutted for you :cry: It will happen for you and it won't be long until it does x x x x x x x

Emum - I want to read what you're saying and feel better and feel like I'm still in with a chance but I just don't want to get my hopes up again.

Think I'm just having a down day.

Oh Mrs Mig im sorry :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Looks like we are moving on to the next cycle together...

It helps not being on your own doesn't it? I honestly thought I would be ok with not getting a bfp this cycle but I was kidding myself.
Ickle, sorry you are having a crap day too.
I'm exhausted too, had to get up and get dd ready for playgroup, had to practically run there so we weren't late, then go to the supermarket, home for an hour, eat and now I've got to get ready for work and I won't be home till 8.45 pm. I have cramps, really painful sinuses, and I forgot to put the bin out. Grr!!!!!
Today, I shall be mostly feeling sorry for myself.

We will get our new years BFP together MrsMig :hugs: It doesn't help that you have such a long day ahead of you today either when all you want to do is curl up on the sofa with big hot chocolate and crap TV.

AF has now started lightly for me so today is CD1 x

Yeah I thought that too, although I've wanted more this cycle too. I think I'll have a talk with DH about what to do next cycle. I really want to have a cycle off trying and just NTNP, but I can't seem to make myself do it, so maybe I need him to take all my fertility stuff and hide it from me. Although I'm already thinking "But what about my supplements? How will I know when to stop taking the EPO?".

Hi girls!! sorry i havent been on in a couple of days! totally exhausted at the minute, dont really no y, maybe i sud go to bed earlier at night and i wudnt be so tired!
Awh ickle :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: it is just horrible having that feeling in the morning! but as they say ur not out till the witch arrives, so hold on to a little positivity if u can! :thumbup:

sorry for ur AF mrs mig and louby! but just think of it now that u are back to startin fresh again, it wud be wonderfuk to get BFP but maybe if its not this month it will be next! i no its hard to think like that, cuz believe me if it comes to the end of my cycle and my AF arrives i will be devasted! but u have to try to keep goin or it really wud get u down in the dumps! hoipe ur days are ok! :hugs:

Emum - hope ur gettin on ok without ur OH and the bodyguard isnt too overpowering! :flower:

PINK - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! As soon as i seen them tests i could see the lines esp the FRER!! h&h 9months to u girl! :happydance:

Fili - i hope ur doing good too and not too sick/tired!!! :flower:

Welcome to all who have joined in, this is a great thread and so much support and advice, it is just great!

AFM- i am still waitin, quite patiently i must say! still havent managed to temp cuz as soon as i wake up , i get up and start to get my lO ready for school so im up for near 20mins before i remember! also the O tests are still all over the place, they arent gettin darker by the day, does this mean im doin them wrong or is it just that im no where near O! I have stuck them all down so far but if i look at them now they seem to be darker than they were, is it a true result now or would they have got darker while dryin out?

Hi to anyone i havent mentioned! Hope everyone is well!! xxx

Thank you Tara :hugs:
I am feeling quite positive even though AF has arrived. I think its because this is my first AF since MC so I feel like something is happening and I'm really looking forward to getting stuck in with TTC successfully. However if I were to get a BFN next month I know I wont feel the same then so I'm not thinking about that and I am telling myself this IS my month :haha:
Cant help you with the opk questions as I have yet to use them to detect OV but I hope your wait for OV day isn't too long :)
Do I start poas once bleeding has stopped then? xx

Hi Tara, even when the opks have tried out you still get a good comparison as they only dry as dark as the concentration of LH that they were originally exposed to - even though they ALL get darker, less LH ones will not dry as darkly as the ones with more LH. Does that make sense? I'm ok thank-you, tired but the steroids mask other symptoms so don't feel pregnant at all, just very hungry (steroids)

Mrs migg and ickle, i'll be thinking of you both today x x x

Thanks Fili and Louby! and yes Louby i started POAS as soon as the bleeding stopped, it is VERY interesting, im quite enjoying it actually! :thumbup: ok so, well im thinkin as long as its not nearly as dark or as dark as the 2nd line then it really doesnt matter as im not O! that is right, isnt it?? Glad ur not too bad Fili and its never a bad thing to be hungry!!!:happydance:

That's right tara :hugs: post a pic when you think it's time and i'll check it for you. Try to bd as much as poss as your lines get darker though!

Fertility Friend confirmed that I ovulated!! It could just be a temp fluke as I had some crazy temperatures, but it says I'm now 3dpo. I'm on CD 14 or 15 (Doctor didn't know if I should count from the first signs of spotting from my miscarriage or just full on when it started the next day as it's hard to determine how much blood was lost the first day). FF says I ovulated on the 10th, so if my LP remains the same as it was before, I should expect AF around the 23rd or 24th (just in time for Christmas - ugh!!). Hubby and I BD'd twice the day before I ovulated and once the day after, so here's hoping AF doesn't show up at all and that I'm pregnant right away. Probably just wishful thinking though...

You might be sarah but don't be too disappointed if not, I have never gotten pregnant straight after a miscarriage but that's not to say i didn't try! I think sometimes our bodies just need a little more time but for some people that's not the case so good luck!

Emum - I want to read what you're saying and feel better and feel like I'm still in with a chance but I just don't want to get my hopes up again.

Think I'm just having a down day.

I thought that too ickle and it happend for me. keep positive.

Mrsmig / louby sorry Af has arrived. Mrsmig I understand how you are feeling, we try to keep positive and slightly nonchalant to ward off potential disppointment but it is just too hard. We kind of started this together in November so I really feel for you. Louby -once the shock of AF suddenly arriving I ws glad for a fresh start. I am sure the christmas spirit will give you both BFP's.

Sorry I didn't post this morning. My OH supremely burst my happy bubble last night. He came to bed asking how I was etc and when will I know for sure and am sure that this is not just my hormones setlling down I said I was going to test again in the moring with a digital hpt that I bought after mc. Well, it all went down hill from there. He thinks I am taking this too seriously with temping and hpt testing so early and being on here, that sex was less fun (it was fun apart from 1 time which he made very clear at the time) less spontaneous. I was REALLY upset with this as I thought he understood and was supporting me through ttc (like he said he was). He didn't want me to test today and to leave it for few days, god knows why. Through tears I explained that temping was my way of getting back some control over my body and speaking to you girls helped me through some tough times. I think he gets that now but for some reason it has knocked my faith and trust in him little. To give him some benefit of the doubt he probably was worried I was going ott (good job he doesn't know about opk/CBFM etc) and how I might react to not being pregnant and what would happen in subsequent months.

I did the test this morning with him and he was pleased, I just wish I could believe him. Sorry for the moan.attachment.jpg

Pink - he's probably just worried about you getting hurt again (and him) and he didn't express it well. My DH has struggled with me hurting, knowing that there's nothing he can do to fix it and I think that's a common thing with men.

Aw Pink. Why do they have to do that? My OH knows most of the extent of my ttc stuff and although he says he is ok with it he doesn't really understand. But whenever it comes to testing he always wants me to wait about a week after AF is due. I mean WHY??? I'm sure he is supportive of you but maybe can't get his head round it? How was he with your first pregnancy? Maybe he is frightened it will happen again and is trying to protect you a bit? All this doesn't help though as I'm sure all you want is him to feel just the same as you do.

Good morning (lunchtime) Ladies! I have abother busy one today, ebaying to rebuild paypal funds for my next batch of OPK's. Before this flurry of activity, I will read back and have tea.

Aww Pink, I'm sorry he has shaken your trust in him. Remember men don;t always come accross as they intend to, sometimes their version of trying to spare us from hurt doesn;t quite work the way they intend. Maybe he doesn't want you to torture yourself, and to be able to relax a little now the goal has been achieved- but he needs to understand that you won't fully relax til that baby is in your arms. Those are great pics, I really don;t think you need to keep testing often. My OH is extremely tolerant of my temping, it amuses him that I twinkle temp.

I fell asleep on the sofa again last night lol woke up at 4 am ish and just blindly flailed for the laptop off button, POAS, had a multivit, some EPO, and went and passed out! FF gave me a green light based on cm today, however, OPK's are still very faint. OH had a huge hangover today due to work last night (comedy night, and he got drunk while he did sound for it) He was so ill this morning, I thought he wouldn;t want to BD, so I wiggled my bum at him a bit and enquired as to whether or not a orgasm might help. I got my BD. :blush::haha: he is still inbed as I type this!

I told him last night when he got back about the speculum off ebay, the look on his face was truly truly priceless :saywhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->