Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Thanks loz and dodger, this is the 1st time in all my (failed) pregnancies that i have NOT had nightmares. I'm really spurred on by that but should remain a bit cautious too. Love the image of the rainbow! x x

Thanks loz and dodger, this is the 1st time in all my (failed) pregnancies that i have NOT had nightmares. I'm really spurred on by that but should remain a bit cautious too. Love the image of the rainbow! x x

I think that's an amazingly good sign! I'm just going to pray you through the whole 9 months, cause I think it's going to be a happy and healthy 9 for you this time. :)

Hi Emum :flower: Would you peruse my chart sometime? Its short and sweet, and so far hasnlt told me much!

:

Doesn't look like you've ovulated yet. The first half of the chart doesn't tell you much I'm afraid. All the excitement is in the last 2 weeks!

Hugs to everyone who is feeling low. This is completely unrelated to ttc but I just read this on a friend's facebook and I laughed so hard I couldn't stop for 5 minutes, so thought I would share for anyone who needs cheering up!

https://likeandshare.blogspot.com/2011/12/15-funniest-autocorrects-from-november.html

Oh I have definately not O'd yet, not even getting darkening OPK's yet! I just wondered of my temps looked weird, seeing as I temp over a 4 hour range. Naughty I know, but I can't help it! Getting twinges in my ovary area though! Still worried about cervix, can't wait to see it.

Fili, my experience with dreams in pregnancy has given me extreme faith in their ability to tell you if something isn't right. Keep being cautious, its natural, but take relief from your dreams because they are telling you all is well. :hugs:

Oh my goodness Ladies! Ok, here it is- I'm watching emerdale as I always do, and theres that storyline where Debbie and Andy are TTC, and she just made a comment about it being time because her temps are up....to which I yelled at the tv 'NO, silly,thats AFTER the fertile window has passed!!' The look I got from OH was amusing :wacko::haha:

Obsessed much...? :haha:

Evening everyone, I thought I would post pictures of my Christmas "hampers" which i've been wrapping today. What I did was bulk order from Harrods online (I know I know) BUT they actually work out really quite good value (£60) per hamper per couple, including wrapping, for close family like my mum and dad etc. I ordered the stuff a few months ago when there were some deals on. All the food's well in date though! Do you like them?

Attachments

• christmas hampers.jpg
    christmas hampers.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 9
My favourite ever is Only Fools and Horses where Rodney and Cassandra are trying to conceive, and she wakes up and temps, then calls Rodney to come home and dtd. Rodney tells Del he has to go because Cassandra is the right temperature, and Del responds "What is she trying for? A baby or a barbecue" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My favourite ever is Only Fools and Horses where Rodney and Cassandra are trying to conceive, and she wakes up and temps, then calls Rodney to come home and dtd. Rodney tells Del he has to go because Cassandra is the right temperature, and Del responds "What is she trying for? A baby or a barbecue" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I love OFAH I watch it with my mum and dad every xmas...so funny. I didn't think temping was so...old school!

Lol, I love only fools and horses, and I think I remember that one! Those hampers look lovely Fili, nice job! I'm going to try not to shout anymore TTC info at the TV :haha: No promises though, sometimes it just pops out!

I am randomly googling still and have come accross a list of multiple births, SERIOUS multiples, 7 and more. Crazy business! Imagine going for a scan and hearing theres your baby, and another, and another, 4,5,6,7,8! Talk about a :headspin:

The Octomum in the states recently thought she was only having seven until she actually gave birth to eight. I say "only" but you know what I mean! Apparently they miscounted on every scan, there were so many in there. I guess when you are prepared for so many newborns to arrive, one more doesn't make a huge amount of difference...

I can't imagine it, a scan of that many must look absolutely insane.

Hugs to everyone who is feeling low. This is completely unrelated to ttc but I just read this on a friend's facebook and I laughed so hard I couldn't stop for 5 minutes, so thought I would share for anyone who needs cheering up!

https://likeandshare.blogspot.com/2011/12/15-funniest-autocorrects-from-november.html

BWAHAHAHA! There are some hilarious ones in there! :)

Oh my goodness Ladies! Ok, here it is- I'm watching emerdale as I always do, and theres that storyline where Debbie and Andy are TTC, and she just made a comment about it being time because her temps are up....to which I yelled at the tv 'NO, silly,thats AFTER the fertile window has passed!!' The look I got from OH was amusing :wacko::haha:

Obsessed much...? :haha:

*giggle* I'm in the same boat as you are. :hugs:

Hiya - just looking for some advice. Just had a miscarriage and want to TTC asap. But I'm a little confused about where I stand with the hcg levels. I just did a pregnancy test exactly one week after the miscarriage started and it still says positive. Is it important for the hcg level to drop back to normal before attempting to conceive again? Nobody at the hospital has mentioned this, they just said wait one month ...so a bit confused at the moment! Thanks for any responses.

Hiya - just looking for some advice. Just had a miscarriage and want to TTC asap. But I'm a little confused about where I stand with the hcg levels. I just did a pregnancy test exactly one week after the miscarriage started and it still says positive. Is it important for the hcg level to drop back to normal before attempting to conceive again? Nobody at the hospital has mentioned this, they just said wait one month ...so a bit confused at the moment! Thanks for any responses.

I honestly think that you could ask 10 people this and get 10 different answers. My mom got pregnant with me just 2 weeks after her miscarriage and I know I've heard that story before from others as well. There are no guarantees though so I really think it comes down to you and your DH and how you both feel about it all. If you had a natural miscarriage and feel ready to start trying again then I would go for it. That's how my DH and I feel and we are already starting to ttc again. I honestly don't know what my hCG levels are so I'm not letting that affect me in this.

You can start having sex without contraception as soon as the bleeding stops usually (unless advised otherwise) but most if not all women find they don't actually ovulate until their HCG levels drop to below 5. This is because at above 5, the body still thinks it is pregnant, so doesn't release an egg. This is why we all monitored our levels using sensitive early pregnancy tests, then switched to OPKs when the EHPTS turned negative.

Sorry for you loss. Hope your stay here is short and that we can teach you all we know and give you a few smiles in the dark days too.

Hi Munchie, sorry for your loss. I agree with what Emum said and would have said the same.
Hi Mrs MM! Good to see you as always.
Back to Leanne on corrie. I shouted at the tv the other week when her doc took her seriously when she went because she hadn't conceived again after 4 months, and then told her in the surgery about half an hour later that she had a dodgy tube. What did he scan her with??? His x ray vision??

Does anyone know if I have to update my ticker myself now I'm on a new cycle? I was hoping it would do it automatically.

You shouldn't have to Mrs Mighins. It's maybe because you put it down as light flow. Try changing it to medium and see if it changes it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->