Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

pink - my dh acted all weird the day we found out, there was absolutely no celebration at all and he just nagged me and nagged me to get loads of work done for him (there's no way I could have done his workload demands in that time). I just think they can't deal with it. He's eased up a little now but doesn't like talking about it. I show him my hpt lines getting darker and he says yes without looking, you know the kind of thing! Men!! It's like we have :baby: :baby: before we even start! :hugs: Are you 4 weeks now?

Lozdi - glad your DH got the hangover horn so you could DTD lol!

AFM - I'm feeling a bit better now. I was texting two of my mates (both guys) to tell them why I was feeling down and they were both so lovely I had to fight the tears at my desk. I have my final christmas cookery class tonight and we're making 2 boozy deserts so that will definitely take my mind off things.

Thanks to you all - so glad I've got you ladies who understand :)

Aw Pink I'm sorry your OH upset you a little. I agree with the others, that he is probably trying to prevent you from getting hurt again and he has just come across in the wrong way. I suppose its hard for them to understand how we feel :hugs: I'm sure he is as overjoyed as you are about your BFP but is also worried at the same time. It such a shame that after MC's we cant feel the same for a BFP as there is always that shadow of worry.

My OH knows all about my temping and opks I have ready. And the many hpt's I have taken over the past couple days that I have had him squinting at too :haha: I have shown him my FF and explained it all to him (to the best of my knowledge anyway :haha:) and he says that if its what I need to do then he thinks its great. He does worry that I've become rather obsessed but knows what I'm like - when I want something I will do my upmost to achieve it and that is me poas and taking my temp. He has admitted that he doesn't quite understand it all but likes me telling him all about it :)

Loz that made me laugh about the speculum :xmas13: you are a braver woman than me purchasing one of those! You will have to share your 'experience' once it arrives!!

Fili glad your are feeling grand :)

Sarah_Anne, your TWW has started!! AF has just arrived for me so I didn't catch straight after MC but that's not to say that lots of women don't as there are lots of success stories fxd for you hun :dust:

Ickle, glad you are feeling a little better :) The boozy deserts sound great!! You will have to post pics once they are done!

Bastetgrrl, I feel for you, all that sounds so hard and yet you keep going- thats strength there, which will come in handy when you do get your BFP, which will be soon. The dust is in the air for sure right now. :flower:

My temps are NEVER taken at the exact same time and the variation is quite large. I'm hoping to see a pattern even though my times are off, because I know I can never manage the same time 7 days a week.

Ickle and Mrs Miggins, I'm sorry for the temp drop and the imminent feeling of AF :hugs: Stay positive if you can though- we have had BFP's this month! And there will be more next month!

Hi Emum :flower: Would you peruse my chart sometime? Its short and sweet, and so far hasnlt told me much!

Oh blimey I just got pokey little cramps, like the cramp that can happen in toes, low down on my right side within the hip. Is that where an ovary hides? I hope so!

Ickle think hard about whether or not you want a month off, I think it might be good for you, but it might do your head in too. What about a compromise? Maybe put away fertility stuff, but still BD alot during your fertile time, just without other things confirming. You might get pleasantly surprised.

Hi tara :hugs: You keep doing those OPK's you'l soon have a super dark one and you'l just know its a +

Louby I kow how you feel about this AF. Its the starting point! I hope you have better luck with your than I did with mine- a full on 7 dayer, except 6 on FF because it started mid day on the day before I counted as CD1. It was heavy too >.< then just cleared up sudden on the 7th day! I started POAS a couple of days after bleeding stopped.

Fili that was like all my pregnancies in the beginning before I hit 6 weeks and copped the morning sickess, all I was, was hungry like a beast- and that was without steroids!

Sarah...wouldn't that be lovely, to be expecting AF on christmas morning but to get a BFP instead! Fili has a point about after a MC. I don't even think I O'd after the MC, I had + OPK, but never quite as dark as the control, and AF arrived a whole 4 days earlier than it should have had that + been actual O. Bodies are so confusing.

LOL Fili yes, techically before BD but not right before, talk about mood killer lmao. He was so drunk last night that I have a feeling I'll have to tell him again :haha:

I had the oddest dream last night. Ok, Leanne from coronation street (for those of you who don;t watch it) She is TTC after a loss, and although this is a fictional character...I dreamed I bumped into her at the local shop and gave her a link to this thread! :rofl:

ooo I dont know where that little computer guy just came from?? Whoops!

Louby you are brave showing OH FF, I don;t let mine see it at all. He is fine with me plotting a paper graph of my BBT's, but to tell him I do it online would not help at all. He is getting used to me turning the laptop away from him lol I look pictures of cervices alot! I will surely let you Ladies know how it goes with the speculum. I know its a really odd thing to get from ebay, but I have a feeling it will help with my smear test anxieties. Plus that bleeding after prodding my cervix got me concerned, I want to see to make sure its ok.

Next obscure ebay purchase will be litmus papers (I think thats what they are called) I would like to see what the PH balance of my twickle is. Obsessed much!

:haha:Louby...its funny what our dreams do sometimes! I saw the computer guy the other day...I'm sure there are random new smilies quite often, either that or I don;t see for looking. Check out this one! :grr: Its exactly what I look like when I'm in a bad mood :haha:

And this one...:flasher::argh:.....:haha:

Lots of things to comment on on this post so I'll just do it in purple cos it's my favourite colour :)

Ickle and Mrs Miggins, I'm sorry for the temp drop and the imminent feeling of AF :hugs: Stay positive if you can though- we have had BFP's this month! And there will be more next month!

Thanks hun. We've been very lucky this month so far. Hopefully there'll be more BFP's before the end of the year.

Oh blimey I just got pokey little cramps, like the cramp that can happen in toes, low down on my right side within the hip. Is that where an ovary hides? I hope so!

Yeah it's just to the side of where you get AF cramps, sort of in line with the sticky out hip bone

Ickle think hard about whether or not you want a month off, I think it might be good for you, but it might do your head in too. What about a compromise? Maybe put away fertility stuff, but still BD alot during your fertile time, just without other things confirming. You might get pleasantly surprised.

I want a month off the worry rather than a month off TTC. I'd love to be able to give over my therm and pee sticks to DH for a month and let him worry about timing etc for once but he said no :(

My cycles aren't regular enough for me to know when my fertile time is - I don't get EWCM or anything like that, that's why I've been relying on my CBFM and my temps to know where I am. It's been enough of a struggle to get DH to BD on a schedule when I can cut it down to about 5 days or so, let alone doing it for longer than that.

I had the oddest dream last night. Ok, Leanne from coronation street (for those of you who don;t watch it) She is TTC after a loss, and although this is a fictional character...I dreamed I bumped into her at the local shop and gave her a link to this thread! :rofl:

LMAO @ Leanne Battersby joining in with us :)

Its the first pregnancy related dream since my MMC. While I was pregnant a had tons of dreams about the soap characters pregnant at the time, especially that girl in emerdale...and now the Leane dream, a TTC dream. Weird!

Thank you ladies, what would I do without you all. I know that is what he was probably getting at and I was pleased he thought he could speak to me about things but like you said it definitely didn't come out the way he was intending. When we found out the first time we didn't speak about it for a week (due to his pressures at work) and I wanted time for him to adjust. He has always been a bit reluctant to have children (variety of reson, unhappy childhood, world we would be bringing a child into, set in his comfy way etc) but I know he would be a great Dad and would love it if it happened. So after a while he really came round to wanting this child (the one I mc) going to research prams etc. so I think what upset me was that he might have changed his mind.

He has sent me a text saying that his amzing weapon was firing on all cylinders, sorry for his insensitivity and is looking forward to our bundle of joy.

Aw Pink I'm sorry your OH upset you a little. I agree with the others, that he is probably trying to prevent you from getting hurt again and he has just come across in the wrong way. I suppose its hard for them to understand how we feel :hugs: I'm sure he is as overjoyed as you are about your BFP but is also worried at the same time. It such a shame that after MC's we cant feel the same for a BFP as there is always that shadow of worry.

My OH knows all about my temping and opks I have ready. And the many hpt's I have taken over the past couple days that I have had him squinting at too :haha: I have shown him my FF and explained it all to him (to the best of my knowledge anyway :haha:) and he says that if its what I need to do then he thinks its great. He does worry that I've become rather obsessed but knows what I'm like - when I want something I will do my upmost to achieve it and that is me poas and taking my temp. He has admitted that he doesn't quite understand it all but likes me telling him all about it :)

Loz that made me laugh about the speculum :xmas13: you are a braver woman than me purchasing one of those! You will have to share your 'experience' once it arrives!!

Fili glad your are feeling grand :)

Sarah_Anne, your TWW has started!! AF has just arrived for me so I didn't catch straight after MC but that's not to say that lots of women don't as there are lots of success stories fxd for you hun :dust:

Ickle, glad you are feeling a little better :) The boozy deserts sound great!! You will have to post pics once they are done!

Thanks Loubyloumum!

I'm not holding my breath. I don't think that I'll get pregnant right away. I'm just glad that my body is at least trying to get back to normal. This past weekend was kind of how I was when we got pregnant the first time. I'm just trying to pay attention to my body and see what happens. I had a few odd temps last week and I'm wondering what my chart would reflect if I removed one extremely low temp from last week. I think it might say that I didn't ovulate yet. I'm having a bit of ewcm right now, so it's possible.

I wish I could magic all our worries away. I was on a google spree before I sofa snoozed last night, and I ended up reading the worlds youngest mothers, and the worlds oldest mothers on wikipedia. I was staring in shock by the end of it- I had gone gogle frenzy because needed a distraction for worrying about my cervix, and what a distraction!

The youngest known mother on record gave birth AGED 5 YEARS AND SEVEN MONTHS. :saywhat: I'm not joking either its well documented, her name is Lina Medina.

then check out these 3 snippets I got from wikipedia, I was amazed.

'2000: Aracelia Garcia of Sunnyside, Washington astounded doctors when she naturally conceived (without hormonal treatment) all-female triplets in 1999 at the age of 54. She delivered three healthy girls Arianna, Brianna and CeCelia by Caesarean section in January 2000'

'1956: Ruth Kistler of Portland, Oregon gave birth to a daughter in Los Angeles, California on October 18, 1956, at the age of 57. The birth predated the advent of in-vitro fertilization (IVF) making Kistler one of the oldest women known to have conceived naturally'

'1981: Leontina Albina of San Antonio, Chile, born 1926, gave birth to her 55th registered child in 1981, at the age of 55, after a natural conception.'

Now, if these Ladies mentioned above can manage that, we WILL all get BFP's, if not this year then early next year. I chose the ones above because they all had natural conception, some Ladies had given birth into their 70's but they were IVF. Fascinating stuff isn't it!

Bastet - I'm pretty lucky really that my cycles have never been crazy long and I seem to ovulate most cycles. Although not always very strongly. I'm not currently on any treatment. I was on metformin but it didn't do amazing things for me like it does some women. I was also on xenical to help me lose weight. They both have side effects that affect your bowels and the two together was too much for me. I took spironolactone which was great for hirsuitism but it's really dangerous to take while TTC so I stopped taking that years ago. The FS wants to give me clomid once I get my weight down but I'm just not getting anywhere with that.

That is really lucky! I wish I could say the same thing.

Of course my FS had to remind me that for me with PCOS and being normal weight there isn't anyway for PCOS to go away or get better on it's own. :nope: So my only hope is fertility shots to get shorter cycles. Boo hiss.

I haven't been having any dreams except nice ones - one was meeting up with everyone again and going back to work :happydance: AND no cramps! Not sure if that means anything though :yipee:

Fili your dreams mean this bean has stuck! They may get weirder as your pg progresses, but I doubt you will get any nightmares. Sometimes though theres a fine line between an adventure dream and a nightmare!

THanks EMUM and PINKS!!! She was very happy and we were very proud. Her belts are different that your DS. She was no belt, white, now she is GOLD!!! :happydance:

So sorry :hugs: to those that AF has gotten, hoping you get that BFP next cycle! :dust:

:hugs: to ICKLE, hang in there Hun! :dust:

:wave: welcome to the new joiners, so sorry for your losses! :hugs: I hope you see a BFP sooner rather than later!

GL, FXD, :dust: to upcoming testers!

AFM... Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (links on first page of this thread) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

That is really lucky! I wish I could say the same thing.

Of course my FS had to remind me that for me with PCOS and being normal weight there isn't anyway for PCOS to go away or get better on it's own. :nope: So my only hope is fertility shots to get shorter cycles. Boo hiss.

I know you are normal weight but have you tried changing your diet at all to see if that helps? I have pcos too, but I have a weight issue. I've read in multiple places though that foods can affect fertility and I wouldn't be at all surprised if they didn't affect cycle lengths and stuff as well. I know that in my case, metformin plus a complete change of diet helped me lose a ton of weight, and gave me back my cycle and got me pregnant on my first normal ovulation. Anyway, just throwing out ideas. :hugs:

I haven't been having any dreams except nice ones - one was meeting up with everyone again and going back to work :happydance: AND no cramps! Not sure if that means anything though :yipee:

I'm praying your dreams are true and it's a very sticky baby!

Yesterday when I was driving to work I saw this amazing vivid rainbow and I'm taking it as a sign of good things to come. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->