Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Yes see here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAp8j4c2LGs

But also common in early pregnancy. Don't worry

So, some virtual sharing as there won't be enough to go round IRL!

https://img543.imageshack.us/img543/6185/breadandbutterpudding.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I think so. When I was pregnant with dd any bra except the softest plainest cotton ones used to make the skin on my nipples itch and burn like crazy as well.
Ickle, I am wondering about taking agnus castus as well. I took it when I was trying to get pregnant with dd, even though my cycles have always been pretty regular I thought maybe it wouldn't do any harm.

Oh wow emum that looks amazing!! I am eating it :munch: :munch: I have put ice-cream on it too. Quick hide it from your children!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm I AM very poorly Emum....:kiss:

how long should you wait before trying again after miscarriage. I have heard 1 to 2 cycles and I have heard 6 months. I'm still in a daze over this one and don't know what is best. I saw the most awful dr yesterday and she was no help at all

Are there any special circumstances Amber? If no infection, and not molar or ectopic for example, the only reason to wait at all is for dating reasons or your own emotional wellbeing. Most of us on this thread started when the bleeding stopped without waiting for first AF, though not all that many of us conceived that quickly.

I have an appt with the original OBGYN on Tuesday, they wouldn't see me until I was 8 weeks, well I started my miscarriage saturday and yesterday I'm pretty sure I passed all the tissue and then went to my sons doctor here in town who is a family practice dr and she was horrible, said they didn't have any equipment in office to do any sort of scan or anything, I was like "really??" anyway, she said it sounds like a miscarriage and they tested me and it still came up positive but she said very light and to wait a week and test again if I don't have any pain, which I don't. I am still going to go to my appt I had set up on tuesday and tell them I started bleeding and hope they still see me. I don't feel like I should go to ER because I'm not in any pain and the bleeding is very light now.

Amber, sorry for your loss and welcome. It sounds like the doctors wasn't very helpful. If everything is straight forward most of us were ttc as soon as the bleeding stops (to avoid infection). It is as emum says. Continue with hpts as once they are negative your cycle may resume to normal although that can be a bit haywire after a mc.

Emum - your pudding looks fab. I have an open pot of cream in the fridge with nothing to use it with, that will go perfectly! However I think Mrsmig needs it more.

Fili - can't help you with the burning boobs. Mine were so tender I could hardly wear a bra at all and sometimes had to wear those vest with support.

Sorry for your loss Amber, it's as emum and pink say and if you feel emotionally ready x x

Mrs migg how are your sinuses now?

Ickle any news on the af front?

Loz, just found out that beer has folic acid in it!! However folic acid vitamins with water do the job just as well!

Emum, that looks fantastic...Mrs Miggins IS very poorly y'know...she should get some!

Fili burning/aching/feeling like they will implode/being like stiff orbs of firey metal upon waking- all normal pregnancy boobages!

Amber- I'd have hit that doctor- no equipment??? So, they can't draw bloods there to monitor your hcg decline? Piffle, some doctors place that is! When you see the original ob, you have to convince them to give you peace of mind. Tell them you worry all the time about retained material, and ask them could you have a transvaginal scan just to see whats left. It will only take 5 mins to confirm clear uterus or not, its a really quick scan. I had to push to get mine, expect the same resistance but persist. I was utterly convinced I had retained material, so much so I was freaking but I was all clear. I can't imagine what state I'd be in by now if I hadn't been scanned! I don;t want to worry you unecessarily, but I was talking to a lady the other day, and we got to talking about MC's, she told me she had one, and for 7 months after she had messed up AF, doctors kept saying ohh its just irregular period but nope she had to have d&c once she managed to get them to actually scan her! 7 months after her loss she finally got sorted. Thats the most extreme case of retained materials I have heard of so far. She was ok after, but the whole ordeal did her head in. I see your in Cali, you have good insurance? I hear too many examples of doctors fobbing people off in the usa, a friend of mine didn;t even get to have a scan til she was 8 months gone!

:rofl: Fili, thats such a random piece of info I love it! I agree about the vits and water instead though!

The news just came out with this prize gem 'You are what you google'

Blimey. So I'm a cervix. :happydance::haha:

Am I daft? I popped into tesco's on the way home to get some cooked chicken (couldn't be arsed to cook as OH out with works do) and bought a lovely 'little roo' baby rattle.

:flower:Your not daft, not daft at all, you have got to enjoy yourself and whats more fun than picking up bits and bobs for your baby. Just don;t get too much, or you will start to worry. Keep it to the rattle and maybe a babygrow or 2 after you have had your 12w scan. Just so you know, MMC are RARELY repeated, especially one after another. In all the posts I have read in the last 6 weeks I have only seen that twice, and tbh, it may have been the same poster 2 different sites. Much rarer than one MMC for sure. Your 10 weeks MMC, was it discovered at 10 weeks but earlier gestation? I'm just wondering, as that info is now wayyyyy back in this speed thread and my memory fails me. Mine was 7 weeks found at 12 weeks.

I did't get a single thing in my last pg, I was waiting til 12 weeks. I do wish I had let myself buy just one little thing though, would have given me comfort now. I put a mini chocolate out of the last tin we had with my baby's scan pic in the box where I keep the ashes of a cat who saved my life. It probably sounds weird but I feel like my body hung on so I could find out at a scan, and get a pic. My Tara (cats name) looks after my baby, thats how i imagine it.

Sorry I got off topic there, had a misty moment and felt like sharing. I'm daft Pink, not you! That cat really did save my life.

You are daft. Anyone who goes into Tesco with less than 2 weeks to go till Christmas must be!!

Sorry Pink. No, not daft. It's lovely to indulge yourself with these little things.
Amber, as the other ladies say.
Fil, I'm in ridiculous amounts of pain. I feel like I've been punched really hard in my right eye. I got up to have a bit of tea and to see dd for an hour before she went to bed but I will be back in bed again soon. The darkness is my friend!!

Hahaha good point about tesco! Still, I braved argos today and found I was in there only 8 minutes!

Sorry you feel so awful Mrs Miggins :flower:

Loz - thankyou. That was a lovely story. I am glad having your scan with your cats ashes gives you comfort, knowing they are together. You are not daft. How did the cat save you?

I had private scan at 10 weeks that showed 'something was wrong' they wouldn't say much else but there was no heartbeat that's for sure. When I went to the EPU a few days later it just showed and empty sac measuring 6-7 weeks. However I am still sure there was a grey blob showing on the private scan. I wonder occasionally if it was reabsorbed. Officially recorded as a was blighted ovum.

I spent 19 long years working for Tesco, that's a lot of Christmases I'll never get back! I need a bloody good reason to go in there these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->