Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

My friend told me I should get rid of my positive pregnancy tests but they are all I have to remind me of the two babies I lost. So I don't think these things are daft I think they are lovely. However this time next year Pink's heart will be melting as she sees her baby learn how to pick up that Roo rattle and shake it.

My friend told me I should get rid of my positive pregnancy tests but they are all I have to remind me of the two babies I lost. So I don't think these things are daft I think they are lovely. However this time next year Pink's heart will be melting as she sees her baby learn how to pick up that Roo rattle and shake it.

Stop it you are making me all emotional again :cry: I really hope so. I kept my last test that I took, I wished I kept my others too.

I hope tomorrow bring some relief from your sinuses :hugs:

I think the rattle is lovely pink:hugs: and not in the slightest bit daft, and I am just the same with the pregnancy tests from my last pregnancy mrs migg and soo sorry you're in pain i do feel for you keep yourself in bed and comfy and dark x x x Lovely lovely story too loz :hugs:

You are daft. Anyone who goes into Tesco with less than 2 weeks to go till Christmas must be!!

Sorry Pink. No, not daft. It's lovely to indulge yourself with these little things.
Amber, as the other ladies say.
Fil, I'm in ridiculous amounts of pain. I feel like I've been punched really hard in my right eye. I got up to have a bit of tea and to see dd for an hour before she went to bed but I will be back in bed again soon. The darkness is my friend!!

Pink did you crave the chicken? I ate 3 or 4 roast chickens per week with first pg...gave birth almost at due date to a 8 lb 12er.....chicken is good for mass!

The cat saved my life because I was in a terrible abusive relationship, the kind where the man works on the womans self esteem. It was violent sometimes too. Tara gave me something to love that needed me, and was an innocent, I managed to leave him within a fortnight of getting her, after 2 years of his evil ways. She used to nuzzle me when I cried. When I moved out to live with first sons dad, tara stayed at my mums because thats where she was happy, but then she left mums after a couple of years and would come back every few months to 'say hi'. All this time I was having my kids and being a mum and knowing Tara was out there somewhere one day I was walking past mums, and she ran out and told me to pop round in a bit, as I had a visitor. It was Tara. so small but with such a healthy coat, she was dying. She had just turned up at my mums on the sunday, mum had told me on the tuesday, wednesday we took her to the vets, and thursday we had to let her go because she had what felt to the vet like widespread tumors, and wasn't eating. To operate would have just made her suffer. I went home before the injection and put on my best and brightest outfit, grabbed a cat teddy and went back and sang her to sleep on that thursday afternoon. I took that teddy home and the only time its left my bedside since was when I took it to hosp for the MMC. On that thursday night a 'lost cat' poster came through the door, we rang them and arranged to go round, they live on the next street to us. Turns out that they thought she was 2 (she was always small) and she had adopted them sometime after leaving my mums. She was happy and fine and one day the sunday morning actually, the woman told me she had been more affectionate and vocal than usual, left, and never come back. My Tara came home to me to say goodbye. I cry when I tell this, I'm sobbing like a mad woman now, but I'm sooooo glad she came home to say goodbye. A cat very worthy of looking after my angel baby. If Tara hadn't have come along and gotten me away from that creep I doubt I would be alive today, the man was a psycho. Tara sleeps by my bed forever and is as comforting now as she ever was, albeit not physically. I miss her but at the same time, she is there.

I actually had my first MC while in the abovementioned relationship. Wasn't clinically recognized as I never did a test, but the occurence was just too specific, it was definitely a spontaneous complte MC of around 5/6 weeks. I have mixed feelings about that one because I didn;t know about it til it happened, and the guy was evil. He also had to have meds that can damage fertility, so maybe that was what caused the MC.

I think I'm treading memory lane tonight, even the dark bits. :wacko:

trying to catch up on the last few days so apologies if i miss anyone lol

Pink - Congrats on your little bean!!

Mrs m - I know exactly how u feel i had an infection in my sinuses a few yrs ago the headache and pain behind my eyes was horrendous i couldnt stand up without wanting to be sick, and so dizzy

ickle - i hate it when the witch does the same to me but theres still hope until or if she does turn up which i hope she doesnt and u get ur bfp

afm - on cd 11 got my opks today first time using them so atleast now i should know when i ov instead of just guessing, but cant work out whats going on with me had a little bit of ewcm the other day but bbs have been getting really sore over the past 2days and have been getting dull cramp on and off today we only started ttc again last fri so it cant b what i wish it was lol and i know theres nothing left as had a very clear neg 3days after bleeding started and again on mon wondering if its ov but opks today only have faint lines so god knows lol but finally put my tree up yesterday woohoo!! it did look gr8 but ds has been pulling baubles off it all day, night out with work 2moro nyt i know ill have a good time just really cant seem to get in the mood, ds birthday on sun and im totally disorganised havent even wrapped his presents yet feels like ive got so much going on this weekend and havent got enough time to fit it all in lol x

Mrs Miggins thats horrible! How can she say that???? That, to me, is akin to saying 'get rid of your loved one's headstone its not healthy to remember' I think the first + test from a pregnancy should be saved no matter what the outcome, and thats that. I have all three of mine, the MMC one is actually still in my purse, I see it sometimes and it makes me smile a bit because I was soooo happy when I saw it. I'll never throw it away. No test from my first MC, but believe me that experience is etched in my head. I actually MC'd while in a hospital because the evil guy was hospitalised and we were messing about in a bathroom when it happened.

Pink if you saw something on your MMC scan then didnt, you reabsorbed it. I hate the term blighted ovum. Mine didn't reabsorb, but the doctors and nurses couldn't see it, if you know what I mean without me going into graphicals. I saw him, can;t quite explain it, said goodbye and let him go. Nurse said that it wasn't the baby, but I know differently...and if that wasn't the baby, then where was it? She had no answer for that! (Had clearly seen it on the fateful 12 week scan just a few days before)

You might have to tell me to shush, I feel like an open flood gate tonight!

Hi Hope, I don't know about you but I do my best pressie wrappig the night before they need to be wrapped by!

I can't explain your achey boobs, body does all sorts after a MC

Evening ladies. Sorry been AWOL this evening. I have a mammoth sweetie bag making session on 200 £5 sweetie cones!!! I'm half way through and three quarters through a bottle of wine too oooops :-/ hinny is out at his Xmas do tonight. Havnt got chance to catch up but I will do first thing tomorrow :)
Ickle I'm so sorry the witch got you but next month WILL be our month for sure!!!
Hope you all have a lovely eveing and speak tomorrow xxx
It's bizarre I feel like your all my friends but yet I've never met any of you - thank you ladies :hugs: xxxx

Ickle - I am so sorry AF arrived :hugs:

loz - :cry: you and me both, very tearful tonight. Your story was so sad but lovely at the same time (apart form the arse of a boyfriend bit). You are very strong person and will be a great mum when it happens for you. :flower:

Louby - sounds like a fab night in. I love getting pick and mix and grazing!

Hope - fingers crossed for your ov soon. I was getting ewcm a few days before ov. I used to get obvious aches before mc but not as much since so you must be near. Keep opk-ing and I'm sure you'll pick up your surge. How long are your cycles normally?

Blimey Louby you sound busy! And nice work with the wine! I may have a glass or two tomorrow if I feel better.
Loz. I once lived with a guy who was quite cruel, and we had two cats. They sensed what was going on and tried to protect me too.
Ickle, boo to the witch. Here's to our New Year Bfp's ladies.

Holy confusion Batman!!

I've spent the last couple hours just going crazy in my mind and wanting to come home and get it all out in here. I don't know what to think and I think my OB is having about the same thoughts right now.

My numbers tripled. Yep they tripled. I'm at 72 hCG. Which is enough to schedule a last minute appointment to meet with my OB to talk about possibilities in the morning, but not enough for the doc to say that I'm still pregnant. So in the morning at 1030am, I'll be heading back in to have my blood drawn again and to meet with my OB. I can only assume she's going to want to talk about the possibilities of a d and c or whatever that pill is to hurry up miscarriages and maybe she'll talk about the possibility of it being a viable pregnancy.

My numbers have/had been so low from the start - first 10, then 20, then 19 - but now they've gone up to 72. I know I'm not ready to talk about anything that could harm a viable baby - so no d and c or pill yet for me. But this all throws me very much back onto a roller coaster while blindfolded! I'd made peace with all of this and was moving forward! Now I feel like I don't know which way to turn and hope.

Louby thats spot on, I have shared more with you Ladies than I have with most of the people I know in person. United by loss, together in hope is what we are :flower:

Cats are truly amazing. Theres no cat smiley, I wonder how to make and submit them....

Blimey dodger! That must be soooo confusing for you!! Will be waiting to hear your news tomorrow. 10.30 your time will be late afternoon here won't it? I do hope it's good news for you.

thats a lot of sweets louby sorry for bein nosey who r they for?

ickle - sorry the witch got u (hugz) the last af i had before my mc i had some not to painful cramp 4 about an hr went 2 the loo and was a little bit blood wen i wiped then nothing for the rest of the day which really got my hopes up as it had never happened before and i thought oooo cd it b ib, got up the next day and bang there was the witch along with the awful cramp

loz - love the story bout the cat had me filling up, my sis had 6 awful yrs with i say a man but i wouldnt even call him that, the only gd thing she got was my gorgeous nephews and neice although my 8yr old nephew is still suffering from everything he saw go on, my niece hates him and youngest nephew doesnt have a clue who he is, their so called dad sent a message over facebook that he didnt want to see them anymore, thankfully if it wasnt 4 the youngest arriving they would have been married and thankfully you managed to escape aswell :)

pink - havent got much idea how long my cycles r i had the implant in 4 a yr and a half i had removed mid sept ov a week after then af arrived 8 days later the next cycle was 31 days then last cycle i ovd on cd 14/15 guessing by ewcm then miscarried on what would have been day 33 so not sure if i hadnt of been preg when af would have arrived i used 2 have a perfect 28day cycle before i had the implant in

Blimey dodger! That must be soooo confusing for you!! Will be waiting to hear your news tomorrow. 10.30 your time will be late afternoon here won't it? I do hope it's good news for you.

It is. I'm not sure whether I want to cry or hope or what. Yeah should be 8 hours later for you I think. The horrible thing is that while I'll be doing another blood test tomorrow, I likely won't have the results for that until Monday. :wacko: At the very least, I'll update with what the doc says about it all....

Dodger, firstly I have to say that I love the way you began that post!!

It does sound as if there may be a bean still in there, have you had a scan since the MC? If a scan reveals a sac and no baby don't let them talk you into a d&c or pill, but ask them for a follow up scan one week after to see if theres any change. Rising hcg can be caused by living baby, your body detecting hcg and upping it thinking it is still pregnant, or very rarely by a molar pregnancy. Retained materials don;t usually cause rising hcg, just slow dropping or plateau then no more decrease. Scan is imperative. I know they put alot of faith in these hcg draws, but nothing beats actually looking with your own eyes!

I only had a pill straight away because I was so sure of my dates there was no room for doubt, but without 100% certainty, I would have demanded a follow up scan to double check. No matter what they say never ever have a procedure unless scans confirm the doctors opinion.

I'm such a google addict thats why I type too much. :haha:

Wow Dodger!! I can only imagine what you are feeling, going to see the Dr with the thought of mc only to find your hcg levels have increased. Love and hugs. I really hope there is good news at the end of this. Let us know what the results are. Usually result come back pretty quick. Is there no way your Dr can access result over the weekend rather than making you wait.

I seem to be having heart palpitation, like extreme anxiety or when I have used my inhaler (haven't used for 18 months). I had them last night and again just now. I googled it and it does seem to be normal, but this early? Anyone else had this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->