Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Thanks ladies :)

I messed up my temp today - I should've temped when I woke up at 5 but I dozed off and woke a couple of times more before my alarm went off, so I've really no idea what it should be and I can't correct it :( Maybe I should just discard it.

Damn I wish there was a Superdrug near me. Any idea how long the BOGOF on FRER is on for?

I'm still not having any AF cramps which is good but my sex drive is through the roof which is always a sign with me. Mother nature is so cruel making me horny when I can't DTD lol!

Yes that is cruel, when my AF approaches I am the furthest from horny. I do wonder just how much a time difference affects our temps. I guess to figure that out for myself I'd have to temp with no variation in time at all for an entire cycle after this one. NOT looking forward to that, I'll miss my sleep-ins.

Lozdi - just temp and go back to sleep. That's what I do. I love waking up knowing that I don't need to get up yet :)

Easier said than done for me unfortunately...I have no problem going back to sleep but the waking up bit is a pain. I'll see how this cycle goes, if O is well defined and if not I'll have to get strict with myself.

I set my alarm for 7 when I normally got up but kept waking at 5. If I'd set it for 5 I'd never have gotten any sleep!! I think I'll stop temping now as I am just scaring myself the temps will drop.

fili -I am not bothered about not going, this is more important to me. I will make the OH go as he REALLY enjoys this holiday. It is too expensive for me to go and just potter about, plus I went on holidy last time at 6 weeks and it was horrible. I could not relax fully thinking I would mc whilst away etc. My sister who was a tower of strength for me even though she wasn't physically with me during the mc wants to be the first to know. She was the one who got my CBFM on her ebay account, but I will still wait till next week closer the 5 week mark to tell her.

Mrsmig - hope you are cosied up in bed :hugs: Nothing worse that a double whammy of AF and feeling unwell.

Tara - you are doing everything you can. The watery cm can be sign of your fertile time as some women don't always get ewcm. Have you noticed ewcm in teh past? I would have thought your OH would have been more sticky/ rather than watery and only the next day. Luckily I won't reasonably consistantly but I did adjust my temps if needed.

Yes that is cruel, when my AF approaches I am the furthest from horny. I do wonder just how much a time difference affects our temps. I guess to figure that out for myself I'd have to temp with no variation in time at all for an entire cycle after this one. NOT looking forward to that, I'll miss my sleep-ins.

I work shifts so I can't actually temp at the same time, but based on my last cycle's temps, I really don't think it affects much. As long as I am true to taking my temp right when I wake up and have been asleep for 3 hours or more, it seems to do just fine for me.

Pink - I think I'd be the same. Spending all that money when you'd be on your own most of the time would be a bit silly. Might as well stay at home and blow it on cute baby things :)

Dodgercpl - that's good that it still works for you. I think it's one of those things that you don't know whether it'll work or not until you try it.

AFM - I had some spotting earlier along with a lot of EWCM, so just waiting to see if it turns into AF or not.

Pink I hear you, I would be exactly the same!

Mrs migg, hope you're all snug and warm, watching a good film and drinking hot chocolate. X x x

Just been out for a lovely two hour walk with hubby, it is soooooo cold!! :xmas7:

Ickle why is the witch torturing you!! :nope::growlmad:

I don't blame you either Pink. Even though chances are you are going to have a lovely problem free pregnancy, I don't think I would want to stray too far from home in the early weeks. I am indeed tucked up in bed, having the duvet over my face is the only thing that offers me any slight relief from this awful pain. I am wondering whether it may be a migraine as well as infected sinuses. I have never known anything like it. I really can't be doing with it either I have my cards to write, presents to wrap and still loads of Christmas shopping to do. Spending 3 days in bed was not on my mental planner! I've caused mayhem at work by not going in today as we already have a therapist down with tonsillitis.

Work will do without you, it's more important you get better and you've had a lot of stress and a lot going on recently. Give yourelf a massive break, that's an order!! Cards, present etc can wait or you could ask hubby nicely? Thinking about you x x x x

Uuuuhgh! I have just realised how fat and unfit I have got since the miscarriage! Just in time for Christmas too. Trouble is I keep getting really hungry in my 2 ww and eating for two just in case I am pregnant, then when it turns out I'm not, I don't cut down correspondingly in the first 2 weeks in case it affects ovulation. So I have managed to put on a whole stone since the beginning of September. My trainer has just left, and I missed my last 2 weeks with her, because DD had a fit a fortnight ago, and DH had his troubles last week and I was sorting out a security assessment on the house. After only 2 weeks off though, I am so stiff and not able to move through anywhere nearly the same range as I was :(

I think operation healthy eating and more exercise has to start as soon as Christmas is over and hopefully this won't knock my ttc efforts off kilter too badly. And that I wont use said efforts as an excuse not to do it.

Aww emum, just start after xmas or just start cutting back now if it makes you feel better. I hear you though I always feel like that after mc's. I was 8.5 stone all my 20's 30 and 31 and since the mc's 11stone and then some probably. BUT i actually quite like my new curves :) I found exercise really helped me to cope with the stress too - once i got out there i was fine. You'll get back on it x x

I've been the same. I needed to lose weight before the mc but I've added at least an extra half stone on :( Ok I'm going to go to and register with the gym tonight while DH is out. You're all authorised to shout at me if I don't do it!

I don't blame you either Pink. Even though chances are you are going to have a lovely problem free pregnancy, I don't think I would want to stray too far from home in the early weeks. I am indeed tucked up in bed, having the duvet over my face is the only thing that offers me any slight relief from this awful pain. I am wondering whether it may be a migraine as well as infected sinuses. I have never known anything like it. I really can't be doing with it either I have my cards to write, presents to wrap and still loads of Christmas shopping to do. Spending 3 days in bed was not on my mental planner! I've caused mayhem at work by not going in today as we already have a therapist down with tonsillitis.

*hugs* I hope you feel better very soon!

I put weight on after having dd and then after my 1st mc I thought "if I can't be pregnant I might as well be thin." so I went to slimming world and lost almost 2 stone. Stopped going just after my last bfp as I needed to eat a lot when I was pregnant and after the loss at 10 weeks was not in the mindset for dieting at all, even though I had found the plan really easy to stick to. I didn't think there was much point going back before getting pregnant again and I have obviously gained a bit but it's not too bad, the 2 stone loss gave me a good kick start. But Emum, just watch things like butter, cheese, and oils. Limit bread to 2 slices a day and you will see a difference I reckon. No point going for it completely as you WILL be pregnant again in a couple of months.
Fil, if you saw my OH's handwriting and the way he wraps gifts you would understand why I am not asking him to do it. People would think Edie had done it.
Ickle, any more signs? I read on the recurrent miscarriage thread about someone who got a bfp on 16dpo so I'm still classing you as a contender!
Anyone heard of Wellsprings progesterone cream? My friend told me about it yesterday. I think I will get some when i get paid. She was trying for her second for 11 months and got pregnant the first cycle she used it. She has 6 weeks to go now.

Ha same with my dh he wanted to give wedding vouchers in a used envelope!!!! Heaven forbid! I've heard a lot of success stories about the cream. Yu buy it online. You have to use it straight after ov x x x I was on progesterone pessaries after ov it's part of my consultants protocol

Good question I don't know with the cream... I wondered that myself but never found out. Def not up your bum or nether regions though :rofl: I know that much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->