Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

My DH "doesn't do cards" apparently so I have to organise them all. The only presents he's wrapped are mine and he's not even written tags for them! Lazy bugger!

No more signs. I just went to the loo and checked - no more spotting. So of course now I'm wondering if it was IB lol!

I think I might give the natural progesterone cream a go next cycle (if this one ever ends!) I think my own levels are a bit low and that's why I took agnus castus.

Good question I don't know with the cream... I wondered that myself but never found out. Def not up your bum or nether regions though :rofl: I know that much!

I looked into it, you rotate the sites, some people put in inner thighs, stomach, chest arms etc.

Mrsmig - My oh is the same about wrapping etc. He one used a whole sheet to wrap a tiny box. In the end there was more wraping and sellotape than gift and it ended up looking a papier mache rugby ball!!

Just found this link about where to apply it :) https://support.wellsprings-health.com/2009/10/16/where-do-i-apply-the-cream/

Q: Where should I put the progesterone cream?

A: Because progesterone is very fat-soluble, it is easily absorbed through the skin. From subcutaneous fat, progesterone is absorbed into capillary blood. Thus absorption is best at all the skin sites where people blush: face, neck, chest, breasts, inner arms and palms of the hands.

Found that on a FAQ page.

The only person allowed to wrap pressies in my house is me! OH doesn't mind...and I love wrapping stuff. Its one of the very few things I do completely neatly and efficiently! I wait right until christmas eve, then do the whole lot in one go. Usually with a beer, but this time probably with a hot chocolate. No beer now until AF.

:rofl: men ey? Thanks for that loz, I had some red wine in the first half of my cycle and one at 8dpo as that's supposed to be good for you. I had a bottle over the week. It was one Faye recommended to me, it was rjoca. X x

Oops Ickle beat me to it :winkwink:

I'm starting to freak out. Its silly I know but have any of you ladies ever missed your LH surge? I don't think I have missed mine im only on day 12 but I worry that I will miss it. The surge after the MMC lasted less than 24 hours.

I cant stand the taste of red wine, OH drinks it maybe I can have a sip of his if I need something to make me sleep. I do like mulled wine alot but the things added to it are often not recommended for use during pregnancy. Herbs and such. Sooo, not for use in the 2ww.

I don't really like red wine either. I do like rose and some whites though. It makes my face bright red though so I usually stick to Southern Comfort and coke or Blue WKD (classy I know lol)

Ahh, I can't have southern comfort due to it being the chief ingredient of a concoction I made aged 13 containing that and white rum and taboo.....and a touch of blackcurrent cordial. Almost had to have my stomach pumped, so I'm a super light drinker nowadays and can't handle anything stronger than a mild beer! My all time favourite drink ever is water. How gorgeous is it when you are hot and bothered and thirsty and theres this fab clear tastleless wonderful thirst quencher mmmmmmmmm I think I'm thirsty lol a pint of water coming up!

I stay away from vodka because it makes me silly and I make bad decisions lol! I used to drink vodka and irn bru in my late teens/early 20's which explains a lot!

Oops Ickle beat me to it :winkwink:

I'm starting to freak out. Its silly I know but have any of you ladies ever missed your LH surge? I don't think I have missed mine im only on day 12 but I worry that I will miss it. The surge after the MMC lasted less than 24 hours.

Loz, it is possible to miss it but it's really really unlikely if you're testing at least twice a day x x

I've had a LOT of ewcm the past few days and I'm kind of crampy today. Do you think it's possible I'm actually ovulating? Now would be about the right time if this were a normal cycle, but it's not.

Also, how do I know of my AF is late? Doctor said my cycle could be longer than usual, so how do I know if I'm pregnant or if AF is just late because of the miscarriage?

SO confused!!!

Sarah you don't unfortunately, you could count on from ov according to your number of days in your usual luteal phase

Sarah you don't unfortunately, you could count on from ov according to your number of days in your usual luteal phase

I'm not using OPKs this month, so I guess I'll just have to keep temping and hope that that picks up ovulation. My LP is usually 13 days, but has been longer and shorter before. Sigh... Just really hoping that AF doesn't show up on Christmas. I'd like to just enjoy a nice day with family without having to deal with that.

I ordered this cute onesy online when I was pregnant and it came in the mail yesterday. Just about broke my heart... :cry:

Booh Sucks! Probably just as well in light of my last post, but we are going out to a friends for supper tonight, and I promised to bring dessert. I had planned to make a chocolate bread and butter pudding, and when I just went down to start making it, my horrid children had eaten 3 out of the 8 pains au chocolat I had planned to make it with! I just hope the host has made a huge main course and no one is very hungry come dessert time as there will be nouvelle cuisine size portions!

Mmmm you're making me want bread and butter pudding :munch:
Diet after Xmas?

Emum tell the dinenr party guests the story of why its a small portion it will be good for a laugh! Mine would have eaten all 8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->