Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Thanks emum, they are frightening aren't they? Do you still get them? I never ever thought I would get depression or panic attacks. I would have laughed if someone predicted that for me. You just never know what life's going to throw at you do you? I think all this is so stressful you can be really stressed without really realising it. Ive noticed I'm a bit manic too. I've noticed it with eating even before this pregnancy. I used to eat slowly but now I'm a manic eater and this has come from nowhere!

morning ladies!!

Ok so i need some help, i have been keepin on top of my opk's now for the last 3days, doin 3 a day but i swear they seem to be gettin lighter????????????? im on cycle day 14 and still never had anywer near a darkish line! when i look back on them, maybe ther was a wee bit of a dark line earlier but not as dark as the control line???????? HEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!!
am i not gna O??????? OR HAVE I MISSED IT WEN I FORGOT TO TEST THEM 2DAYS???? AHHHH!! sorry, forgot to take caps off! lol! startin to worry that i have scubbered my chances this month and i REALLY want this!!!!!!! :cry:

Hello Ladies!

I have always had palpitations, even when not pregnant. Feels a little weird but I find it more interesting than scary. I've got a doppler I might strap it to my chest one day and spend the whole day with the headphones on.

I'm in a bad way stressing about O, so I'm not going to think about it anymore, shall just enjoy all the BD.

I want a chicken NOW!!!!! I love it always have always will and I'm going past tesco today so might just come home with a cooked one! Got a billion things to do today :wacko:

Hi Tara :flower: CD14 is only just mid cycle, I really doubt you missed your surge, unless your usual cycles are extremely short then its unlikely you will O before CD14. I know how you feel though I'm on CD13 and find myself thinking I mist of missed O in the 2 days after AF where I didn;t test! (Thats CD8 and 9 lol) Its just a waiting and a POAS'ing game til O! Your testing at least twice a day right? Highly unlikely to miss your surge testing 2x a day.

how do i post pics????

also i have panic attacks allllllll the time, i hate them and they are sooooo scary! i think its not bein able to control ur body is scary!! i take rescue remedy sometimes if i feel them coming on, dont think u can take it wen ur prg tho!!????????

Yeah the control thing is a lot to do with. Not sure if you can use that in pregnancy. Go to advanced when you reply and manage attachments from there. You could have missed your surge if you did not test for two days but do you usually ov so early or is it around now like you say?

im testin 3x a day! but i missed 2days at the start of the week so i wuda been cd8/9 or maybe 10! and then i think im not doin it right! or maybe i just want it to happen 2day or 2moro cuz hubby home 2nite and he will be away on monday again! ahhh the frustration, its nearly as bad as waitin on the day to use a hpt! not as bad as that but nearly! my cycles are normally 30ish days, never the same so im hopin that it will happen soon! (like NOW) LOL

Oh I don't think you've missed it then, keep testing, up to three a day morning noon and night and you'll get I nice surprise I promise x x x

OK so i think i uploaded, hope so! this is 2days 2 tests so far, the 2nd one was done at 12noon and the 1st at 8.30am! both very very very faint! i have looked back and didnt miss 2days at all, i have only missed 2tests on monday and then missed all tests on wednesday, so yeah maybe 2days!

Attachments

• 100_0133.jpg
    100_0133.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 7
Tara I',m almost 100% certain that you didn;t miss your O. Keep testing as you are, and please try not to worry too much. We are so close in cycle day I wonder if we will O on the same day lol

I've looked at the pictures, you're a few days away yet, keep testing. When they go dark it's a surprise as you don't expect it . You'll see it soon, I'm 100% certain you've not missed it either x x

this is a pic of the darkest test, it was my 1st test of the day on the 8th, last thursday! they are at ther darkest arounf them couple of days and since they have all been pretty faint like 2days!

Attachments

• 100_0134.jpg
    100_0134.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 6
ok so bascially i need to keep my hubby in bed all weekend, before he goes away again on monday?!! and hope that either sunday/monday or maybe even tues i O!

Yes :sex: anytime, as often as possible, anywhere, always and you'll have your ov covered! Chain that man up girl!

Well time for me to drag myself away from the computer. Town awaits and I want to get it over with! Tara when you do get a + OPK, its couldn't be more obvious the line gets much much darker. See you ladies later! :flower:

awh girls THANKS!!!!!!!!!!
Really! it is so nice to be able to ask u lot, it is such a comfort knowin that i have some support and that i am not goin crazy and u all make it so much easier! so thank u!!!! :hugs::kiss: as long as i stick to poas over the weekend wen hes home, cuz that puts me off alot, dont like him noticing that im away of to poas, i told him all about it but i dont wana rub it in incase he then goes on about me obsessing!

Ah such a relief that i hgavent missed it, just really hope it springs up 2moro or even sunday, i also need to start temping, think ill have to set a reminder on my alarm to do it! i dont like the idea of doin it wen hubby layin beside me tho!:blush:

anyway thanks again ladies, u have calmed a crzy girl down!

No problem! I'll will be here for you and I am the chief expert poas consultant! X x x

awh girls THANKS!!!!!!!!!!
Really! it is so nice to be able to ask u lot, it is such a comfort knowin that i have some support and that i am not goin crazy and u all make it so much easier! so thank u!!!! :hugs::kiss: as long as i stick to poas over the weekend wen hes home, cuz that puts me off alot, dont like him noticing that im away of to poas, i told him all about it but i dont wana rub it in incase he then goes on about me obsessing!

Ah such a relief that i hgavent missed it, just really hope it springs up 2moro or even sunday, i also need to start temping, think ill have to set a reminder on my alarm to do it! i dont like the idea of doin it wen hubby layin beside me tho!:blush:

anyway thanks again ladies, u have calmed a crzy girl down!

Why don't you like the idea of doing it with your DH lying beside you?

How's everyone? I'm feeling really good. The witch is still being kind and I had a really productive meeting at work. We've had lots of new people recently and 2 of the new guys are very enthusiastic and keen to make improvements. It's also nice not to be the token Scot on the team anymore lol!

Glad you're feeling good ickle, what do you do if you don't mind me asking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->